Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Don’t underestimate the power of hobbies and copes

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
Ever since first grade I would go to my grandparents home to play video games, because that was where the games were , and I wasn’t allowed to have consoles at home until later in the 90s and 2000s.

Later on, I made some friends with neighborhood kids and we would play n64 together, and they also got me into Magic: the Gathering.

The entirety of my childhood and teens was pretty much that, playing videogames and Magic with friends, even overnight at their house.

I really could not care if I would have spent that time going to parties etc, to me that would sound lame. Did I have interests in girls, oneitises etc? Sure. But I also had hobbies to keep me busy.

That was pretty much how I could tolerate keeping my virginity well into my morning 30s, and I don’t have any regrets about it, and am at the stage in life where I couldn’t give a shit if my high school oneitis was getting railed while I was playing magic the gathering late at night with friends.

Anyway, I understand that there are some users here who feel mogged since they didn’t have friends like that and for that all I can say is that I’m sorry that really sucks, but, like I said, you have to understand we weren’t the type who would go to parties together and fuck high school Stacie’s, we were the opposite...

Anyway, my point is that copes and hobbies do help get your mind off things.

Grope or rope

I also spend most of my time playing video games as a cope