Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Double standards

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
I had MULTIPLE times in my life where I was liking something and normies thought I am stupid (especially in school) or that I am unfunny for using dark humor. 2 years later some of them found what I like 2 years ago and they laughed about it, but when I was doing this shit 2 years earlier it was cringe.

Fuck them imbeciles

I made a joke about aids "YOU DONT DO THAT INKLERRR" chad jokes about depressed people should kill themselves so no depression "OH MY GAWD CHAD YOU ARE SO SWEET"

I agree; it would be most funny if a 6'2 Chad was doing it, though... :feelsjuice:

Due to them simply looking much more confident in what they're saying because of the halo effect; if an ugly 5'5 currycel is saying it, then it's suddenly off-putting to foids and normies due to them automatically associating "unattractive" with "creepy". :feelsclown: