Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dragons Dogma 2 gameplay dropped

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Gaming is the only lifefuel left. Looks based
Hopefully can still create your own waifu follower. I wouldn't be surprised of they let you marry her in this one

What’s the game about?
Its medieval fantasy action rpg with npc party members. You can choose to play classes ranging from fighters to mages to rogues and hybrids of these. In the 1st game a dragon takes your heart and forces you to become stronger to take it back to prove that you are worthy of ascending

Its medieval fantasy action rpg with npc party members. You can choose to play classes ranging from fighters to mages to rogues and hybrids of these. In the 1st game a dragon takes your heart and forces you to become stronger to take it back to prove that you are worthy of ascending
You sound like an advertisement jfl

Hopefully can still create your own waifu follower. I wouldn't be surprised of they let you marry her in this one
the follower in the video is pretty cute. I just hope the height slider is still in.

GAYming is for retards