Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dreamt of Hayley Williams rejecting me last night

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
Last night I had a dream where I got too meet my childhood crush Hayley Williams. I went for a hug and she she sorta hugged me and said "Get away from me, you're creepy." I remember her smelling good, I didnt know it was possible to smell dreams but apparently so.

It is the over

Never began

Last night I had a dream where I got too meet my childhood crushcrushcrush Hayley Williams. I went for a hug and she she sorta hugged me and said "Get away from me, you're creepy." I remember her smelling good, I didnt know it was possible to smell dreams but apparently so.

It is the over
You're an incel even in your dreams

It's over

You know it is over when you dream about being an Incel.

I googled her and she looks like a man good thing she rejected you mango

I recently had a dream where I literally just went to school, came home, and browsed this forum
:feelsrope:

Did you see Intellau in the dream?

Her wildest dreams were not involving you :feelsbadman:

absolutely based
It’s over for you if your childhood didn’t include bands such as paramore, blink-182, my chemical romance, sum 41, story of the year, simple plan, pierce the veil, etc. Like why even live?

It’s over for you if your childhood didn’t include bands such as paramore, blink-182, my chemical romance, sum 41, story of the year, simple plan, pierce the veil, etc. Like why even live?
I still fuck with these bands heavy. I remember discovering Simple Plan through Scooby Doo 2 and other pop punk bands through PS2 games like burnout.

I'd dream about those thick thighs too. She is the supreme snowbunny
Images 7

didn't have 'Incels fangirling about Paramore' on my 2024 bingo card

I always thought of them as foid music tbh. even in the 2000s, I only knew about them bc a foid was obsessing over them, and I was like, 'no it's shit'

ffs by 2025 this site will be a fanclub for Evanescence, Avril Lavigne and Paramore. emofoids.IS

didn't have 'Incels fangirling about Paramore' on my 2024 bingo card

I always thought of them as foid music tbh. even in the 2000s, I only knew about them bc a foid was obsessing over them, and I was like, 'no it's shit'

ffs by 2025 this site will be a fanclub for Evanescence, Avril Lavigne and Paramore. emofoids.IS

:feelskek::feelskek:

Idc. Their music fucking slaps. Especially their old albums like Riot! and Brand New Eyes. Idc if their music was written by a foid