Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Drinking a gallon of milk a day

CumBoy

CumBoy

36 Eggs a Day
-
I am gonna do this I am feeling the height pill hard thinking about a girl who rejected me for my height I am 17 at 5'7 maybe I can at least get to a little over 5'8

36 Eggs a Day

Your penis will shrink

Just diarrhea and acnemaxx theory.

Didn’t do anything for me. Taste is still good though.

I plan to combine both in the future but I have to do shakes for that
That's good. You might here otherwise but dairy is always good for building strong bones and getting enough calcium intake tbh

yes but my bones are only 5'7 tall
If you are still a teenager there's hope to grow more. If you are an adult at least you are helping to keep osteoporosis away ngl

dont do it u will end up like this guy

Dude, word to the wise if you really wanna grow before those plates fuse I think taking HGH would be a decent idea. I heard combining that with a growth spurt adds crazy height.

Darknet markets my friend

Dude, word to the wise if you really wanna grow before those plates fuse I think taking HGH would be a decent idea. I heard combining that with a growth spurt adds crazy height.

I don't know what Im doing with that
my brother took some growth pills that his friend got him because his friends dad was a doctor but he is still only 5'6
dont do it u will end up like this guy
View attachment 327987
no I have decent muscle mass

I don't know what Im doing with that
my brother took some growth pills that his friend got him because his friends dad was a doctor but he is still only 5'6

no I have decent muscle mass
Growth pills? That's all bullshit dude. It's not a hormone that physically makes your body grow {human growth hormone}

Do what you see fit but I dont think milk is gonna help and your still at an age where it can really help

Not worth it. You'll get fat. That's normie bullshit.

Try LSJL, take glucosamine and wear 3-4cm sneakers. You'll be about 5'10 in a year.

Isn't milk estrogenic?

Hgh-complex Amino Acid FormulaOpens in a new window
Blackstone Labs SST-1 GH$76.99Wilson SupplementsFree shipping
are any of these what you suggested
Isn't milk estrogenic?
yeah soy milk

yeah soy milk
No, you would need the actual steroid not some knock off pill. I'm pretty sure there is no pill form of HGH it comes in the vials.

Have steroidmaxxed in the past would know

I'm gonna drink a gallon of soy milk every day

Won't help with height at all.

No, you would need the actual steroid not some knock off pill. I'm pretty sure there is no pill form of HGH it comes in the vials.

Have steroidmaxxed in the past would know
where do u get roids they are illegal correct

Very Indo-European.

yeah soy milk
HGH Only exists as powder that you mix with water. HGH is also extremely expensive. Any "HGH boosting supplements" are a scam 100%.

Milk and other dairy food can cause balding.

Height is genetic. Won’t affect height at all

:soy:

where is that sold

if u have a close family member it could worsen that I seriously doubt ill be bald
HGH is sold in pharmacies, but you need a prescription. No doctor will prescribe HGH unless you’re dwarf tier. So you better bribe a corrupt doctor.

GOMAD is almost as stupid as bicep oil injections. Almost. Absolutely nothing even comes to competing against bicep oil injections for the gold medal in the stupidity Olympics.

Avoid GOMAD. You'll just get fat.

Yeah, I didn't need to see that.

my father and grandfather are 5'9 maybe since I have another year I can at least be 5'8
How old are you? I am 5’5. I’m 17 so I doubt I would grow anymore

GOMAD is a meme my man.