Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Driving like an asshole is a great cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 29033
  • Start date
Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
For all driver's license cels this is a legit cope:

I'm at work and I have to drive sometimes for it and I wanted to take as long as possible to get there since I get paid by the hour (within reason) so I've been going 5 miles under the speed limit and purposefully getting behind big trucks and stuff to go even slower

People get really pissed off when you do this even if you're in the right lane and it makes me laugh so hard so I decided to make it even worse for the normroaches that populate my community

List of things I've been doing:
1. Waiting 3-5 seconds at stop signs and red lights before going and holding up all the traffic
2. Putting on my emergencies and slowing down in heavy traffic then taking them off and speeding back up
3. When I'm in a lane and going slow and some guy is going past me, I simply get in his lane (within reason - I don't wanna die) and make him go around me
4. Sitting in the passing lane going 5 miles under the speed limit
5. There's a merge lane on the road to my work that if you don't get out of quickly enough you will have to make a right turn, so I will merge on and block the other person from merging so they have to make a right turn
6. Putting on your left turn signal at a random turn that goes into a parking lot and stopping forcing everyone to go around you, then just turning it off and speeding back up with the crowd
7. Not responding to the green light in a turning lane making the guys in the back miss the light

It's so fucking hilarious and I've already had some tyronelite try to scream at me and as soon as he hopped out of his car I drove off, plus a female was honking at me after I cut her off and we were sitting at the red light and I literally just ignored her and turned up my music

It's the funniest fucking thing ever

Driving like an average day on GTA V >>>>>>>>

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I used to get pissed at slow drivers but I'm so sick of normies that I would prefer to start doing this.

It's going to be hilarious when you wreck and total your precious car

It's going to be hilarious when you wreck and total your precious car
Meh cope, the only dangerous thing is changing lanes and forcing a driver to slow down

Going slower would probably make it less likely i crash

Not too mention I'm getting paid to do this shit since I'm on the clock

Meh cope, the only dangerous thing is changing lanes and forcing a driver to slow down

Going slower would probably make it less likely i crash

Not too mention I'm getting paid to do this shit since I'm on the clock
Cope,you're going to crash laughing at yourself like a maniac

Cope,you're going to crash laughing at yourself like a maniac
Keep crying for me Oldcelloner38

I have never crashed despite flying down the highway at 90 an hour weaving in and out of traffic
What I'm doing is literally safer than how I normally drive

I have never crashed despite flying down the highway at 90 an hour weaving in and out of traffic
Cope, hasn't happened YET bahahaha hahahahaha

>90 mph
>flying down the highway
Köpe

yeah maby

Not everyone is a senile old fucking boomer like you
I'm not a boomer lol get it right I'm the generation after them.

And all because I dont like driving fast and going 90 on the highway,where there's semi trucks you can wreck into and die,or someone turning right into you. Yeah I'm such a senile boomer. Speed kills you have no time to make a decision.

And all because I dont like driving fast and going 90 on the highway,where there's semi trucks you can wreck into and die,or someone turning right into you. Yeah I'm such a senile boomer. Speed kills you have no time to make a decision.
functionalilliteratemogs me

ok (dnr)

Yes you did and you will 100 times today over and over you faggot nigger
RainerNLM

Gettyimages 1133192382 612x612

@Oldcelloner38

This thread is so insane, nice job OP

More like retard fuel. Are you trying to get shot or beat up by a roided beaner?

I do the same thing.. I try to never go over the speed limit. Cucks and foids go absolutely ape shit when you do this.

Normies and foids have busy lives and pack each day full of many things they do, and rush from place to place.

But since I have no life what does it matter if I am 5 minutes or 10 minutes later.

I also smoke while driving which is another great cope. I intentionally take my time enjoying nice neighborhoods, scenic drives while smoking.. sometimes a line of normies are behind me.

I do the same thing.. I try to never go over the speed limit. Cucks and foids go absolutely ape shit when you do this.

Normies and foids have busy lies and pack each day full of many things they do, and rush from place to place.

But since I hae no life what does it matter if I am 5 minutes or 10 minutes later.

I also smoke while driving which is another great cope. I intentionally take my time enjoying nice neighborhoods, scenic drives while smoking.. sometimes a line of normies are behind me.
Very based.

Normies and foids have busy lives and pack each day full of many things they do, and rush from place to place.

But since I have no life what does it matter if I am 5 minutes or 10 minutes later.

Truecel trait: smoking in your car and throwing cigarette butts on normies cars/pedestrians

Very based.

One I do is there is a law where I live that when school is closed during regular week days not in the summer, you are still supposed to go the school zone speed limit.

But normies and foids who watch the media and have kids they know which days school are out..which I don't anyway. So they floor it going through school zones on those days, they don't know the rule.

But I make sure to stay under 20 mph.. the foids and normies behind me just see red when I do this, like very angry faces and emotions.
Truecel trait: smoking in your car and throwing cigarette butts on normies cars/pedestrians

Good point I have flicked them out while the end is still on fire.. at oncoming traffic and sometimes a good shot bounces off their windshield and will leave a burn mark...it is especially impressive at night.

Last edited:
One I do is there is a law where I live that when school is closed during regular week days not in the summer, you are still supposed to go the school zone speed limit.

But normies and foids who watch the media and have kids they know which days school are out..which I don't anyway. So they floor it going through school zones on those days, they don't know the rule.

But I make sure to stay under 20 mph.. the foids and normies behind me just see red when I do this, like very angry faces and emotions.

Good point I have flicked them out while the end is still on fire.. at oncoming traffic and sometimes a good shot bounces off their windshield...it is especially impressive at night.
Americans drive way too slow
Good point I have flicked them out while the end is still on fire.. at oncoming traffic and sometimes a good shot bounces off their windshield and will leave a burn mark...it is especially impressive at night.
High IQ

Last edited:
Based thread. I love to drive at night like a double digit IQ nigger, it makes me feel free.

I can't drive lmao

can relate, except i drive like a lunatic going 100+ MPH on the highway weaving around cars