Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Drugs are the worst cope

failure_at_life

failure_at_life

Greycel
They will ruin your life and make any problem you are trying to treat worse than before (rebound effect). If you do drugs see a doctor, they can give you treatment. Drug use is basically slavery, a slave to your primal desires.

Drugs are as destructive as betabuxxing. Both of them takes all your money and pride but drugs also destroys your health. Neither of them are good copes ngl. I would rope than become and addict tbh.

Or maybe good, can help to be hERo

Drugs can be good if you have good self control and you don't get dependent on then. Of course, that's easier said than done.

Yeah, just like drinking or smoking.

Drugs can be good if you have good self control and you don't get dependent on then. Of course, that's easier said than done.
Even if you don't get addicted you risk brain/organ damage, OD, etc

Eh, relatively minor risk depending on the drug of course. Then there's also the fact that existence itself is finite and we'll all die eventually. If you can control yourself then drugs are a good cope in a lot of cases, not that I necessarily advocate it. To each his own

Eh, relatively minor risk depending on the drug of course. Then there's also the fact that existence itself is finite and we'll all die eventually. If you can control yourself then drugs are a good cope in a lot of cases, not that I necessarily advocate it. To each his own
Also rebound effect makes it impractical anyway. I used to use phenibut for my anxiety but after a few weeks by anxiety was 100x worse and the phenibut wasn't working.

ODs are experienced by drug users who want to chase their first high. Brain and organ damage isn't really an issue, either, as the drug is not often inherently toxic. It might have physical effects such as ruining your brain's dopamine systems, changing your skin (meth or lifetime needle user), rotting your teeth (smoking) and making your depressed, but very few drugs are actually dangerous when used in moderation.

It's like playing on a cliff: there might be one or two drawbacks like you being a bit cold, but other than that, it's loads of fun when you don't go too close to the edge. If you fall off the edge and get addicted, though, you're often to blame. The thing that differentiates different users is how often they go to play on the cliffside how grippy their shoes are and how close to the edge they play.

Also rebound effect makes it impractical anyway. I used to use phenibut for my anxiety but after a few weeks by anxiety was 100x worse and the phenibut wasn't working.
the effects don't amount to much if you limit your consumption. It's an exciting experience and should be seen as such, as opposed to something that's a normal integrated part of your life. The latter is degenerate, and if you can't help yourself but stay away from becoming a junkie then you shouldn't do drugs at all

ODs are experienced by drug users who want to chase their first high. Brain and organ damage isn't really an issue, either, as the drug is not often inherently toxic. It might have physical effects such as ruining your brain's dopamine systems, changing your skin (meth or lifetime needle user), rotting your teeth (smoking) and making your depressed, but very few drugs are actually dangerous when used in moderation.

It's like playing on a cliff: there might be one or two drawbacks like you being a bit cold, but other than that, it's loads of fun when you don't go too close to the edge. If you fall off the edge and get addicted, though, you're often to blame. The thing that differentiates different users is how often they go to play on the cliffside how grippy their shoes are and how close to the edge they play.
The odds of not getting addicted are very low, especially if you use it to treat a mental illness like depression.

Drugs, like any other behaviour, requires self control. I use oxycodone sparingly about two weekends every month to relax. It´s not more harmful than overeating, smoking, drinking alcohol or having a sex addiction.

Most people use drugs such as coffee, alcohol and cigarettes. The reason why they are not "addicts" is that these substances are cheap and socially promoted.

Drugs, like any other behaviour, requires self control. I use oxycodone sparingly about two weekends every month to relax. It´s not more harmful than overeating, smoking, drinking alcohol or having a sex addiction.

Most people use drugs such as coffee, alcohol and cigarettes. The reason why they are not "addicts" is that these substances are cheap and socially promoted.
Coffee doesn't get you high, just more awake. :/

Also there are plenty of alcoholics and smokers.
Don't do drugs

Last edited:
drugs are best cope straightedge queer

If you know it's over then what the fuck does it matter anymore?

Depends how much you care. If you're out of it, might as well feel good

Drugs are great man. Most arguments against using come's from 'proud' wagecucks who slave away for shit pay, and hate on junkies for living a carefree NEET life.

i think its possible to use heroin in moderation contrary to popular belief, even though pretty addictive

All good things come to an end.

If you do drugs see a doctor, they can give you treatment.
YES GOYIM GO TO SEE YOUR FAMILY ((((DOCTOR))))) THEY WILL HELP YOU!*

*by giving you even more addicting and harmful pills

So I should quit drugs only to be prescribed drugs that are worse? I'd rather stick to weed.

Doing them occasionally is fine imo, but if you use them as your primary cope, it is truely over ngl.

My family, specifically my father's side has a bad history of doing drugs and drinking as a whole along with the fact tag they fuck up emir entire life young. Imagine like 30s or 40s their life fucks up. I choose to stay away just so I don't be like them.

Im glad I dont do them

I have never felt the urge to do them. Prob cuz i grew up with a religious mother so its ingrained in me even though I dont believe in that stuff anymore