Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Duh “N-word”

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
God, isn’t it fucking frustrating how Normies and reddit soys say this shit? “The n-word” “bro do you have the n word pass?” Shut the fuck up saying the “n word” doesn’t need a pass you stupid soy cunt.

I don’t understand why normie scum and cucks need to self censor themselves. Either say the word or don’t. Especially on the GOD DAMN INTERNET. YOU ARE SCARED IF A WORD ON THE I N T E R N E T

One of the worst parts is that it’s niggA, they’re not even willing to say the one that’s friendly. We’re not talking about them saying “OH FUCK NIGGERS”, just like a “whats up nigga?”

the worst part by far is the fact that people who self censor feel the need to celibate blacks because “o Dey have the power over duh n-word.”JFL ask Tyrone your black master to say “nigga”. God it’s emasculating even to type N-word in a mocking tone.

by far the most infuriating thing I’ve seen on forums and communities. “THE N WORD NOOOO U CANT SAY THE HECKIN N WORD WITHOUT TYRONES ORDERS”

Last edited:
Would you say it IRL tho, in front of blacks, even if not adressing any of them personally?

You know what's funny? Everyone has an "N-Word Pass".

Think I'm lying? Just being allowed to say "N-Word" is enough. Everyone knows what you mean. It's the word in your head and you put it in the head of the person you're talking to. "N-Word" sounds nicer than nigga or nigger, but it's the word that's in your head and anyone you speak to when you say "N-Word".
If people have a problem with nigga or nigger, then you should have a problem with "N-Word" too. Can't have it both ways. Either allow everyone to say all 3, or don't say any at all.

Also, people who think nigga and nigger are different are retarded.
What do black people call a player? Playa.
A hater?
Loser?
The ending pronunciation is always ending with an "A". When someone say "nigga" it's just an alternative way to say nigger. There is no difference in the two. Anyone that tells you otherwise wants to have their cake and eat it.
This coming from a blackcel like myself. Well, partial black. I'm a mixed mutt.

Would you say it IRL tho, in front of blacks, even if not adressing any of them personally?

I'd do it with a gun pointed at their faces in Forza Horizon 4

its undetstandable to not say it irl for your own safety but why are people on the INTERNET so scared of a harmless word
its a real NPC trait

Wish I had white in me. I don't though.
3FB36E1300000578 4448010 image a 15 1493400454360

That's brutal

@Diocel acts like a little bitch when I say nigger

If we used the word nigger all the time, it would stop being offensive
full

Knowing that they would attack you like a pack of wild monkeys, no.

I've literally seen a Black guy trying to pick a fight with a Chinese guy who kept saying "neigah" on the phone. He got up in his face and was like, "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?" The other guy looked annoyed, said, "nothing," and turned away to resume his phone conversation.

Dumb fucking nigger didn't understand that there's a very common Mandarin word that sounds a lot like "nigger."

Just lol at all those lazy, violent, welfare-receiving NAGGERS.

I'm not changing my language to protect minorities' feelings.

:feelshaha:

I like you bro. #NoHomo

I say nigga all the time. My oldest friend is black so i have a pass from Tyrone but if i didn't i still wouldn't give a fuck and would say it all the fucking time just to trigger normietards, soylets and niggers!

God, isn’t it fucking frustrating how Normies and reddit soys say this shit? “The n-word” “bro do you have the n word pass?” Shut the fuck up saying the “n word” doesn’t need a pass you stupid soy cunt.

I don’t understand why normie scum and cucks need to self censor themselves. Either say the word or don’t. Especially on the GOD DAMN INTERNET. YOU ARE SCARED IF A WORD ON THE I N T E R N E T

One of the worst parts is that it’s niggA, they’re not even willing to say the one that’s friendly. We’re not talking about them saying “OH FUCK NIGGERS”, just like a “whats up nigga?”

the worst part by far is the fact that people who self censor feel the need to celibate blacks because “o Dey have the power over duh n-word.”JFL ask Tyrone your black master to say “nigga”. God it’s emasculating even to type N-word in a mocking tone.

by far the most infuriating thing I’ve seen on forums and communities. “THE N WORD NOOOO U CANT SAY THE HECKIN N WORD WITHOUT TYRONES ORDERS”
@stuttercel thoughts?

This argument falls flat when you realize no one here would say it in real life to any black person

20200120 150922

Inb4 "I totally said it to 6'5 Tyrone bro, and he didnt want to fight me"

Saying "n word" makes you sound like a fucking child tbh. Just say nigger.

soys love self-deprecating humor meanwhile chad doesn't have to lower himself in order to be funny

I love the word nigger.

Normfaggots and soys are such enfuriating, effeminate pieces of shit. On soycord I can barely say shit as "fuck" or "dumb", then get banned just bcuz those fuckin snowflake cunts couldn't stand getting flamed on the fucking internet where everyone is a condescending douchebag.
Imagine if I ever said nigger, my ass would get perma'd for all eternity just cus it's an ancient word that made some blackies rope back in the day. What the hell is wrong with these people's mental strength? I wish we got back to the early 2000's tbh.

What's going on with these motherfucker subhuman NIGGERS

I think its a contextual thing. Sometimes its rude. I'm sure a lot of blackcels here were bullied with use of the word on occasion and it probably might bring up bad memories for them.

However, I do hate it when people who aren't even black are the ones saying you can't say the word nigger. The fuck do they know? Especially a lot of the whites who are against saying the n word will call asians chinks/japs/gooks/slants/bug-people on a regular basis, its kind of a joke.

This argument falls flat when you realize no one here would say it in real life to any black person

View attachment 246896

nice new color cumskin, the thing is that wouldn't say it irl to a black guy, bummer never called anyone nigger in his school, ironically he's the one getting called a nigger
you fucking faggot.

People on this forum are speaking all kinds "misogyny" that they wouldn't speak about in real life. The reason you don't say it in real life is for your own safety since normies have a lynch mob mentality.

i do sperge out misogynistic shit irl
lmao well then you're doing what inceltears suspects us all of doing. They unironically believe our real life personas are the same as our internet personas.

you were bullied by niggas I get it

Cool thread nigga

its just a word who cares tbh

You must be a big brained person of colour.

saying the “n word” doesn’t need a pass you stupid soy cunt.
Either say the word or don’t.

I'm betting BD there are times you avoid saying it because even though you're a pretty big guy even you have your soy moments where you don't want to piss off a posse of Black Panthers looking for an excuse to rip off your wallet.

I am willing to say 'N Word' in the future. It is my humble acknowledgement that I can't defeat unlimited nigger hordes who will somehow rationalize this as reason to assault me and cucked society would applaud them for it.

why are people on the INTERNET so scared of a harmless word
Sometimes people on the internet get doxxed, for one.

View attachment 246896

Yeah but it’s the internet not real life. You wouldn’t tell a female with a 6’5 nigger bf you’d kill her in minecraft like you would here no?

Yeah but it’s the internet not real life. You wouldn’t tell a female with a 6’5 nigger bf you’d kill her in minecraft like you would here no?
I wouldnt tell anyone in real life I'd kill them unless I wanted to go to jail or be seen as a crazy person.

6'5 boyfriend or not I would if she deserved it and irritated me

Nigga is a more niggerish word than nigger

Nigger is a based word

NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger.

NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger. NIgger.
tbh