Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dutch tallfag goes to India to mog the local manlets. Gets brootally manhandled by even taller Pajeet

these videos are shit manhandle what he pushed him once and runs away

this guy must have serious problems, to be able to smash 10/ 10 blondes and to go to Currystan instead. he probably had so many hot blonde HBBs he got sick of it. i would never even get sick of one blonde Becky and meanwhile this guy tore through his entire country and moved on

these videos are shit manhandle what he pushed him once and runs away
It's not about the degree of the physicality, it's the power it projects.

this guy must have serious problems, to be able to smash 10/ 10 blondes and to go to Currystan instead. he probably had so many hot blonde HBBs he got sick of it. i would never even get sick of one blonde Becky and meanwhile this guy tore through his entire country and moved on
Nah he's probs normie in Netherlands. 6ft+ is standard there and his face is average. Mogger in India though, tall, handsome, and they worship white skin.

This is what I mean:

^ In Netherlands if he walked around like this half the guys would be taller than him and many would face mog him. In curryland he gets to walk around feeling like Chris Hemsworth or some shit.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Good, this needs to happen more often. Tired of these outcasted, generic looking, MSTOW cumskins trying to mog demoralised males in harsh third world countries

I see this all the time in Manletemala too. 6ft+ ugly white tallfags coming here and walking around like they're gods.

based preet
fuck that tallfag

This is what I mean:
View attachment 1091025
^ In Netherlands if he walked around like this half the guys would be taller than him and many would face mog him. In curryland he gets to walk around feeling like Chris Hemsworth or some shit.
This. You see normies doing this; they know they can't compete with real Chads so they become aggressive toward incels and manlets so that they can copy a Chad lifestyle.

I see this all the time in Manletemala too. 6ft+ ugly white tallfags coming here and walking around like they're gods.
Are you a curry currently living in Guatemala?

This is what I mean:
View attachment 1091025
Exactly that's an average joe low class construction worker looking guy.

kanavir singh vs. Willis Van Der Stam

Nah he's probs normie in Netherlands. 6ft+ is standard there and his face is average. Mogger in India though, tall, handsome, and they worship white skin.

Good, this needs to happen more often. Tired of these outcasted, generic looking, MSTOW cumskins trying to mog demoralised males in harsh third world countries

At least he is slaying pajeeta pussy and gets a king treatment in Curryland, while we all rot with no friends and social life in an incel forum.

curries are not cucked like rice, piss them off as a cumskin/nigger you'll be turned into kebab by the locals

they mate guard pretty hard

Lmao based Indian giant. Also nuke the Netherlands.

This is what I mean:
View attachment 1091025
That face is at best LTN in Holland if not incel. He was walking around like the boss of curryland thats why the tall muslim curry had a little chat with him about it to show him who's the real boss nigga in that hood