Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
he must have had 300 iq since he manipulated her personality detector
I thought all foids had it on point, maybe it was malfunctioning that day.

You guys should honestly realize that this disproves the blackpill theory since most guys here are legit better looking than the "Boyfriend."
careful there. :what: You're going to trigger the mods and they're probably gonna give you a warning

I thought all foids had it on point, maybe it was malfunctioning that day.
cope. their scanners only detect reddit/forum post history, he eveaded since he probably made no muh soggy knee stick posts
You guys should honestly realize that this disproves the blackpill theory since most guys here are legit better looking than the "Boyfriend."
:soy:

At least her boyfriend wasn't an evil inkel!

Some people lose their head for such silly reasons.

cope. their scanners only detect reddit/forum post history, he eveaded since he probably made no muh soggy knee stick posts
That doesn't explain all the larpers here who had girlfriends even with misogynist posts.

What a waste of pussy.
But deserved it stupid cunt

Holy fuck 290 guests
:soy: :soy: :soy:
You’re definitely getting an IT debut
Holy fuck 290 guests
:soy: :soy: :soy:
You’re definitely getting an IT debut

Well he was no Chad. He was normie tier. She was honestly better looking than him....
her instagram photos were filtermaxxed and the guy was statusmaxxed + gymaxxed
we dont know his height yet

I don't think so, he mogs me to oblivion tbh

You guys are honestly fucked and one of the reasons that I have to contemplate posting here.
6FC2B19F A17A 4572 A902 1A78CB8282DC

her instagram photos were filtermaxxed and the guy was statusmaxxed + gymaxxed
we dont know his height yet
She has photos in her stories without any filters. You can see she was an attractive girl. I'd say she was a high tier normie or stacy-lite. He, on the other hand, is a low tier normie. I don't care about his height or muscles because face is most important and his face is not attractive.

Well she glorifies suicide, and on her Highlights she jumped out of a window.

She glorified death throughout her page. Can't feel bad about that.:rolleyes:

Question, I see that on the pic of her dead body there's a caption. Did the retard fucking post her body on snap chat or something? 10/10 way to escape murder just lol

He killed himself after so I don't think he's worrying too much about that right now.
Ah the old kill the people you hate then go out yourself tactic. Did he not want her to be with anyone else or something

Question, I see that on the pic of her dead body there's a caption. Did the retard fucking post her body on snap chat or something? 10/10 way to escape murder just lol
It´s really bizarre when you think about that.
JFL
Congrats on appearing on the BBC documentary btw.
I won´t watch that Doc. but who else appeared ?
Just curious.

Who the hell glorifies suicide?

These egirls pushing impressionable young teens/tweens into thinking depression is cool, and even tricking them into being depressed when they really aren't.

She was a shitty influence.

lmao so fucking based, he should have recorded it though :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

btw JFL @ the 200+ guests

It´s really bizarre when you think about that.
JFL

I won´t watch that Doc. but who else appeared ?
Just curious.

I don't remember. But @universallyabhorred curry AVI stood out like a sore thumb lol

What’s funny is that ppl will come to this site to see this thread and act appalled at us, but we didn’t do anything to this girl. Their scorn will be directed at us, but what are we guilty of exactly? Her normie chadlite bf was the one who killed her. It’s supposed normal ppl whom women date, marry and fuck, who are most likely to rape, molest, and murder, yet it’s incels who are dangerous?

What’s funny is that ppl will come to this site to see this thread and act appalled at us, but we didn’t do anything to this girl. Their scorn will be directed at us, but what are we guilty of exactly? Her normie chadlite bf was the one who killed her. It’s supposed normal ppl whom women date, marry and fuck, yet incels who are dangerous.
Actually this proves our point that foids go for fucking dark triad types. Crazy cunts jfl

Why do normies always dog pile into these kinds of threads?

still looks attractive after hours dead.

Now I understand why Ted Bundy did what he did

Why did he kill her? if he was good enough to get a woman like that in 2019, then he could easily find another girl. Dude was low IQ as fuck. But at the end of the day, she chose him. She got what she paid for.

Actually this proves our point that foids go for fucking dark triad types. Crazy cunts jfl
They love the sociopath variant.
No wonder they get themselves killed.
Sadistic cunts.

They're like journalists diving on the next scoop, except it's sadder because they're doing it for reddit karma rather than money.

There is no way to prevent normies and unregistered users from opening and reading our threads, right?

This is what all sluts deserve and fuck off bluepillers you all deserve this to

A true slayer :feelsokman:
I guess we are having a soy overdose here, 223 guests. I hope ITcels print my comment.

Yeah I've seen it myself, whether they love them or overlook it I don't know, but I've seen women willing to ignore all sorts of blatantly obvious red flags in men if they're good looking enough, or have some other benefit to them.
It's fairly obvious she had a mental illness and read a bit too much asanagi hentai

Yeah I've seen it myself, whether they love them or overlook it I don't know, but I've seen women willing to ignore all sorts of blatantly obvious red flags in men if they're good looking enough, or have some other benefit to them.
Ofc being good looking is always first.
They want to be treated as masochistic animals by these soulless freaks.
You reap what you sow.

Anyone have actual updates on the situation other than that useless news article?

Sub-8 is polite to foid: "police! 911! Harassment! Help!"

Chad starts cutting her throat: "OMG teehee cut deeper"

At least he apologized.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6