Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not incel?
??? Im 16 bro and i'm more trucel than 90% of people here. I just hate these edgy threads. If you want to discuss this shit go to bestgore or liveleak.

??? Im 16 bro and i'm more trucel than 90% of people here. I just hate these edgy threads. If you want to discuss this shit go to bestgore or liveleak.
No one's forcing you to read these threads.

Lol lots of replies when a foid loses her head

No wonder you sound so bluepilled. You’re so young.

Aaaand now i know Im not good against gore, now if you’ll excuse me Imma throw up some more

Fucking NT emomaxxer got a gf while we autistic truecels have to rot our entire existence

Last edited:
Apparently he is alive but injured himself and is in hospital under police custody.

Anyone can confirm?

sometimes foids push guys buttoms just to see how far they can go I guess she found out

Utica and the rest of western NY is trash. Those two were probably druggies. There's maybe 10 good towns or cities above Westchester and Rockland
Is that legit her without fakeup?

Hard to believe ngl.

Wonder if cucks still want to drink her bathwater after seeing her pic without fakeup
This is actually her with less makeup since they never really take all of it off:

Anytime I see a foid destroyed by their partner, I just think "Could've been worse, she could've been dating a short ugly ethnic man." She chose this guy of her own accord, so too bad for her.

Now that is a great personality

More dead weebs lifefuel

username check lol

Foids would rather be beheaded by chad than go near a sub-8 male.
We live in a world where shit like this is common(women choosing bad/dangerous mates) and yet somehow people still autistically scream at us that "IT'S ABOUT PERSONALITY AND ATTITUDE:soy::soy::soy::soy:". Cunts get exactly what they deserve for choosing wrong. Inb4 "muh he tricked me. He didn't act like this when I first met him inkwell". What happened to all of that "sensing"? Foids are retards.

Last edited:
I did send her mom my condolences together with a cum tribute to the bitch getting rekt. She died coz she was a thot and I hope that she takes this as a lesson on how hard she failed at parenting.

Attachments

• upYrSa.png
    upYrSa.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 3,334
Last edited:
I have a higher Testosterone level than you buddy.
ooh you must feel great mogging someone on an incel forum,flex more you fakecel

Looks like she couldn't see his personality, yet again, example #231908302180328102830128301280.

I can’t say I feel sorry for her she chose to date him

Ah, yet another man with a great personality IT cucks are always telling us about. I'm sure his height, jaw and ripped build have nothing to do with it, right? Just behead women to get a gf, thats what women go in for, right?

Last edited:
What tf was the backstory here? Some of these comments are what gives this place a bad rep tbhngl

One thot dead
One chad going to prison where he'll be buttfucked by Tyrone

Win-win for us

I love the hypocrisy of some people. Every single video game you play contains bloody gore. Every single movie and tv show you pay big money to watch and entertain you for hours contains bloody gore. Yet one single picture of bloody gore is too much for you? "too far" "bruh" "wow"

But it wasn't too far for you to pay money to Jew-operated companies who sell you blood and gore in every entertainment property that you watch day in and day out? Lol

At least this website allows gore pictures . Websites like reddit will permaban you if you post that picture because theyre pussies and hypocrites there

We should think of a catchy phrase that we can yell in the vein of ALLAHU AKBAR when we behead roasties.

i went to sleep and this thread wasnt even created and woke up and already 4 pages worth of replies? what the hell? this really demands same amount of attention as ST bagel?

Her boyfriend looks soy and beta as fuck tho. JFL at ppl here calling him a Chad.

On another note its funny how when i go to the instagram explore page, I see 1000s of girls exactly like her. Youre not quirky for photoshopping yourself in front of a minecraft background. Nothing of value will be lost since we can find another ewhore whos prettier in seconds

"What are you going to do, stab me?"

Lmaooooo I was having a bad depressed night but after reading it cheered me up a bite. There is still hope in this world. Thanks for great news

haha thats some good shit bro.... no more slutting around from this slut :dab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back