Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW E-girl beheaded by her boyfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are you going to do, stab me?"

View attachment 130873

HOLY SHIT !

Is that real ?

If yes hahhahahahah 100% the bitch deserved it.

Fuck these hoes.

They need to fear meeting people they get to know from tinder, instagram and facebook.

That way online dating will decline and we will have better chances with social circle game and day game.

Why did he kill her? He should have been thankful he got to date and fuck a sexy bitch like her as a subhuman. Not worth throwing your life away for hoes

fuck I love those type of girls her phenotype looks like my oneitis FFS I hate to see that ofc if she chooses some mental piece of shit , abuser just because of his looks that's what she deserves tbh ngl she saw that was coming everything in this life is about LOOKS personality doesn't matter proven once fucking again

Last edited:
I'm sure her boyfriend had a great personality.

Her boyfriend looks soy and beta as fuck tho. JFL at ppl here calling him a Chad.
is he mogging you though? he looks pretty normie tbh ngl he's emomaxxed normie at best but still fucked this girl

Surprise surprise

1553154768148-jpg.123141
She is so ugly. What an epic gamer

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:based. a typical fate for a whore.

She was a real pain in the ass with a nasty personality.
She probably abused him (verbally or more) and the poor dude snapped.
The problem here is not "toxic personality" but only her failure parents and her entitled attitude.
Weird picture. What are those eyes on the tv screen? this bitch was fucked up
She tried too hard to be different and alternative.

Not sure this is not LARP on their part but perhaps it's true, looks like there was a homicide there yesterday. Still seems fishy 'cause if someone was freakin' beheaded there would be more noise about it.

once again proving that the most harm done to women is by their boyfriends, incels are innocent fellows tbh

he had such a good personality

Soycucks 136 :forcedsmile: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

It must have been his amazing personality.
Meanwhile we Incels are the evident violent ones?
Roastie got toastie.
He must have had an amazing personality to get with her clearly.
Her personality detector must have been off
he must have had 300 iq since he manipulated her personality detector
At least her boyfriend wasn't an evil inkel!
Sub-8 is polite to foid: "police! 911! Harassment! Help!"

Chad starts cutting her throat: "OMG teehee cut deeper"

Nothing of value was lost that day

As we all know
personality matters

She really liked his personality

Why did he do that?
She is xanax, the killer is the other person. She wanted to leave him, bragged about cheating on him, he killed the whore.

he posted her pics in discord lol

ewwww WTF you should have put a disclaimer. I didn't want to see that shit. Is it even real?? looks kinda photoshopped.
Where did u hear about this?
You sound like a pussy.

Don't care. She probably deserved it.

Looks like people with girlfriends are dangerous killers. @FBI @CIA you need to start putting all sex having normies on a watch list, they're very dangerous it appears.

She was only a 17 year old toddler :((((

hoes mad, hoes bad

Somehow incels will be blamed for murder, not boyfriend who murdered her.

Volcel if you mog him.
nope he's probably just a orbiter cuck and became obsessed with this indie girl and somehow got in the relationship with her. Probably she wanted to emotionally use him and feel good about herself. According to this picture below she's explaining without giving a fuck JFL to this drama

.>NOOOOoooo please put a spoiler on that pic

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

I’ve been reading about this story this morning and lmaoooo. They had never met before, it was an online relationship and she posted about going to a concert, he looked up the address, turned up and murdered her then posted a bunch of pictures on various social media platforms. Also - She looks like shit without all the wacky backgrounds and dark lighting.

Attachments

• 563D6CF6-B7C6-4B6C-9B6D-E9CA4153CE7C.jpeg
    563D6CF6-B7C6-4B6C-9B6D-E9CA4153CE7C.jpeg
    162.6 KB · Views: 3,300
  • C3AF7B44-590A-47BF-B258-F8E817CFE093.jpeg
    C3AF7B44-590A-47BF-B258-F8E817CFE093.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 2,875
I’ve been reading about this story this morning and lmaoooo. They had never met before, it was an online relationship and she posted about going to a concert, he looked up the address, turned up and murdered her then posted a bunch of pictures on various social media platforms. Also - She looks like shit without all the wacky backgrounds and dark lighting.
she's mad cute bro JFL she looks like my oneitis

volcel if you wouldn't (when she was alive kek)

Last edited:
GEEE WHAT HAPPENED TO LE PERSONALITY DETECTOR:soy::soy::feels::feels::soy::feels::soy:

#beheaded #autopsy #1stdegreemurder

The irony people supporting her killed her indrectly.
They fed her ego and vanity for years, see the result.
Humans garbage at its finest.

Volcel if you wouldn't do a quick deepthroat with that thing until the cops come :feelshaha:

You do know that they're going to try to pin this on incels right?
You were right. I've been reading this story in various outlets and ppl are blaming incels.

Bluepillers: 1018

Btw thanks for the lifefuel. My day is a bit better now.
Personality detector must have been off too :soy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back