Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ecstacy does basically nothing anymore

L

ldaring

Greycel
I'm running out of escapes and copes. I have nothing to do or thnk about. My mind often just goes blank because I have nothing to think about. There's nothing.

@Ecstasy do something

same with benzos, i take breaks, so i can reset my tolerance, like i'll just use thc carts for awhile then go back to benzos.

Do you really keep at least 4-6 weeks between doing Ecstasy? Some even advice up to 12 weeks, for me 8 is the magical number.
For how long have you been taking it? And how frequent? I overdid it quite a lot for 2 years but now the magic is back.

Aside from that, try a speed/weed combo. Of course it cannot make up for Ecstasy but imo it's very close.

Do you really keep at least 4-6 weeks between doing Ecstasy? Some even advice up to 12 weeks, for me 8 is the magical number.
For how long have you been taking it? And how frequent? I overdid it quite a lot for 2 years but now the magic is back.

Aside from that, try a speed/weed combo. Of course it cannot make up for Ecstasy but imo it's very close.

I admit I have taken more often than that. But last time I waited over a month and it did not do much.
Which one?
ksasol

I admit I have taken more often than that. But last time I waited over a month and it did not do much.

ksasol
ah, good ole xanax. be careful, tolerance builds QUICK

1 mg. Is that good
For having no tolerance, yeah 1mg is good, let it dissolve UNDER your tongue. best way to take benzos. you'll feel relaxed, in a state of not giving a fuck about anything and just at peace. i love benzos over any other drug tbh

Maybe half a year now. Sometimes a month break and other times week or two and sometimes even the next day.

Give it at least 2 months and try to chance your "ritual" of doing E. Sounds a bit esoteric but when you stop chasing your next high the magic will return once you do it again.

For having no tolerance, yeah 1mg is good, let it dissolve UNDER your tongue. best way to take benzos. you'll feel relaxed, in a state of not giving a fuck about anything and just at peace. i love benzos over any other drug tbh
Ok thanks
Give it at least 2 months and try to chance your "ritual" of doing E. Sounds a bit esoteric but when you stop chasing your next high the magic will return once you do it again.
Yeah good idea I will try. Should I only take one at once or is it fine to take 2 or 3
Aside from that, try a speed/weed combo.
I have never felt anything from speed.

Last edited:
You’re supposed to take E every 3 months

5344.jpg

Yeah good idea I will try. Should I only take one at once or is it fine to take 2 or 3
At least 2, there is no way around. Try to find another drug of choice in the meanwhile and try to keep an overall good lifestyle (physical and mental)

At least 2, there is no way around. Try to find another drug of choice in the meanwhile and try to keep an overall good lifestyle (physical and mental)
I'll try

I actually took 2 and fell asleep shorly after. Took another 2 today and I just feel low energy like slow movenments and not feeling like I want to do anything.

Drug use mogs me to Narnia and back

I'm running out of escapes and copes. I have nothing to do or thnk about. My mind often just goes blank because I have nothing to think about. There's nothing.
Feels bad GrAYcel

same with benzos, i take breaks, so i can reset my tolerance, like i'll just use thc carts for awhile then go back to benzos.
i feel like shit after taking benzos how is this enjoyable dude

post maxx here i guess :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

I'm trying it again, took too much last time hurt my forehead and broke a bowl.

weed + amphetamines is a god tier combo. its like being sober while being high.

what does estacy feel like?

weed + amphetamines is a god tier combo. its like being sober while being high.
It gives you the otherworldly playfulness and imagination of weed plus the fast, clear and efficient rush of amphetamine

It gives you the otherworldly playfulness and imagination of weed plus the fast, clear and efficient rush of amphetamine
:feelsthink:

I’ve tried ecstasy a lot, it was basically just like adderal to me.

It's a shame @Ritalincel got banned, he could prescribe you something new.

Order a big bag of poppy seeds and use 2-3 cups for a poppy seed wash, I call it devil juice