Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious EGO TRIP OF 70+ NORMIE GUY XDDDD

• Thread starter Revolution Needed 2
  • Start date
Revolution Needed 2

Revolution Needed 2

General of I.N.C.E.L. Special Ops
-
(In my culture and language to strangers we say sir or madam instead you and back in the days imbeciles were talking and still do to elders per sir or madam)

So, I am looking for room to rent since where I currently live, the owner is going for a vacations abroad and he can't leave me alone in his house. Understandable.

So I found announcement of a room (OF COURSE WITHOUT PHOTOS BUT YOU KNOW DESPERATION AND SHIT) and I called the guy. He picked up the phone and I can hear through the voice guy is old and he mentioned "my beloved I am 74 years old". Okay so I am talking and I can hear it's all hierarchy play through the phone because he asked me 3 times if I am 23 years old which I responded positively.

And now BEST PART - he said - "since sir you are 23 years old and much younger than me I am going to talk to you per you" and I was like in my head okay it's gonna be bullshit.

So he talks about requirments and also describes his house blah blah blah and I asked him "will it be problem for YOU if I came by at 4 pm?" and he was speechless for 10 seconds :lul::lul::lul: I said "hello? anybody there?" 2 seconds of silence and he answered "yeah umm I am surprised you speak to me per YOU instead SIR since I am much older than you and I am VERY SERIOUS MAN who was before retirement a prosecutor".

So I was like "okay I don't like the way you SIR talk to me so I will end it in here. Goodbye".

Everything I wrote isn't colorized, I didn't add up any shit to make it more cool or something.

Fuckin normie faggot. I don't give a single FUCK about your HIERARCHY, since amongst human hierarchy is DYNAMIC not static AND SINCE I AM YOUNGER I AM STRONGER SO I AM HIGHER IN TRUE HIERARCHY FAGGOT

@ucw209

Last edited:
boomers need to beaten to learn a good lesson from the young one.

@Emba What do you think grandpa?

Yeah, but everywhere people are like that. Example: when I joined again to this website with new account people dissed me for being greycel even though it means nothing AND I was previously HERE but you see it is applied to every other shit in life. People will find some characteristic that make them somehow BETTER than you. No, you will fight with me and if you got more people then I will succumb and will be trying to fuck you over as much as I can silently.

it is an old habit to oppress glowies
to some maybe yes, but people do it to mock you. For example you have 50 posts only on this website and then people if disagree with what you written then comes sth like: JoinedDec 12, 2021 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: or ok grAYcel. Same scheme all the time

Yeah I agree OP. Give a fuck about hierachy. Not sure why people have such a big ego and expect other people to address them with noble honorifics like some classist shit. They're all gonna die anyway. Its probably just in upper class British culture.

Last edited:
sounds like a cantankerous coot
but hierarchy exists for a reason
bucking hierarchy is how foids went from respectable, restrained, chaste persons
to degenerate feminist whores

That old man should be beaten to death

to some maybe yes, but people do it to mock you. For example you have 50 posts only on this website and then people if disagree with what you written then comes sth like: JoinedDec 12, 2021 :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: or ok grAYcel. Same scheme all the time
You will always be GReY to me fag :cool:

You will always be GReY to me fag :cool:
said greycel. Go fuck yourself. You bring nothing to this forum beyond bullshit that is not even funny.

@Emba What do you think grandpa?
Either Spanish or German... "Loved one"

Respect is like a dagger. It cuts both ways...

To get some you must give some!

Politeness is always good. That's why armed people, like southerners, and rural folks in general are super polite!

One thing that shows unworthiness, is to demand respect from a stranger! Because you should always respect strangers since you don't know how badly they can hurt you!

Example: you disrespect a retard at a gas station while there to get you're car fixed...

It's the mechanics brother, bro!

Congratulations! You just got you're fee raised! Ofc, dude might just tell you to fuck off!

Or...

You are rude to a crazy dude on the street!
Then...
He stabs you to death!

Politeness is a weapon and shield!

However, excessive ass kissing can show you are a "lessor person!"

Ex- convicts with their, constant, "Sir!" To anyone that can open carry a weapon is proof of they're excon status! = to them a freeman with a weapon is a cop! (Because it's illegal for them to carry such a weapon!)

Try it! It's fun!

Be polite today! It costs nothing but the dividends are big!

Remember, everyone hates rude folks!

Look up "politenessman"

Lol! Why are called "boomers?"
(Could it be a gun sound?)
(In my culture and language to strangers we say sir or madam instead you and back in the days imbeciles were talking and still do to elders per sir or madam)

So, I am looking for room to rent since where I currently live, the owner is going for a vacations abroad and he can't leave me alone in his house. Understandable.

So I found announcement of a room (OF COURSE WITHOUT PHOTOS BUT YOU KNOW DESPERATION AND SHIT) and I called the guy. He picked up the phone and I can hear through the voice guy is old and he mentioned "my beloved I am 74 years old". Okay so I am talking and I can hear it's all hierarchy play through the phone because he asked me 3 times if I am 23 years old which I responded positively.

And now BEST PART - he said - "since sir you are 23 years old and much younger than me I am going to talk to you per you" and I was like in my head okay it's gonna be bullshit.

So he talks about requirments and also describes his house blah blah blah and I asked him "will it be problem for YOU if I came by at 4 pm?" and he was speechless for 10 seconds :lul::lul::lul: I said "hello? anybody there?" 2 seconds of silence and he answered "yeah umm I am surprised you speak to me per YOU instead SIR since I am much older than you and I am VERY SERIOUS MAN who was before retirement a prosecutor".

So I was like "okay I don't like the way you SIR talk to me so I will end it in here. Goodbye".

Everything I wrote isn't colorized, I didn't add up any shit to make it more cool or something.

Fuckin normie faggot. I don't give a single FUCK about your HIERARCHY, since amongst human hierarchy is DYNAMIC not static AND SINCE I AM YOUNGER I AM STRONGER SO I AM HIGHER IN TRUE HIERARCHY FAGGOT

@ucw209
You have to kiss ass to rent his place. Swallow you're pride bro. It's not like he's you're roommate! Would you rent to someone that treated YOU like shit?

Either Spanish or German... "Loved one"

Respect is like a dagger. It cuts both ways...

To get some you must give some!

Politeness is always good. That's why armed people, like southerners, and rural folks in general are super polite!

One thing that shows unworthiness, is to demand respect from a stranger! Because you should always respect strangers since you don't know how badly they can hurt you!

Example: you disrespect a retard at a gas station while there to get you're car fixed...

It's the mechanics brother, bro!

Congratulations! You just got you're fee raised! Ofc, dude might just tell you to fuck off!

Or...

You are rude to a crazy dude on the street!
Then...
He stabs you to death!

Politeness is a weapon and shield!

However, excessive ass kissing can show you are a "lessor person!"

Ex- convicts with their, constant, "Sir!" To anyone that can open carry a weapon is proof of they're excon status! = to them a freeman with a weapon is a cop! (Because it's illegal for them to carry such a weapon!)

Try it! It's fun!

Be polite today! It costs nothing but the dividends are big!

Remember, everyone hates rude folks!

Look up "politenessman"
Damn, wise words as always grandpa. I'll take your words to heart and will remember them.

Lol! Why are called "boomers?"
(Could it be a gun sound?)

You have to kiss ass to rent his place. Swallow you're pride bro. It's not like he's you're roommate! Would you rent to someone that treated YOU like shit?
I think you messed the question at the end unless it was irony. Nevertheless he was fucked up. I am searching somewhere else. He called my grandpa later on and told him he is 74 and was a military prosecutor :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: My grandpa told him he is 72 but he never was a military prosecutor :lul::lul::lul: And dude said aha okay goodbye.