Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Eid Mubarak to all sandcels and muslimcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Although not a muslim anymore, but still Eid Mubarak to you all.

This day makes me kinda nostalgic. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry::feelscry:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

000_1GC2EO-640x400.jpg
Ramadan.jpg

eid44569_476064729083196_1995566033_n.jpg

My friends also want to wish you folks ...

mFxn24v.jpg
skEm4XB.jpg
9htoOEB.jpg
foYLUnv.jpg
JeQQtPT.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Glad that normie hunting season is back on for sandcels.

My friends also want to wish you folks ...

mFxn24v.jpg
skEm4XB.jpg
9htoOEB.jpg
foYLUnv.jpg
JeQQtPT.jpg

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

121-1217562_bleach-transparent-clorox-bleach-png-png-download.png

Had to down the entire bottle this time

religion is cope. Hijabi foids break their daily fast by consuming white chad's cum. I'll say it again: halal on the streets, haram in the sheets.

eid mubarak @Quasimodocel @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @MuslimCell @Astro1T @Algeriancel @arab_incel @gymletethnicel

and @BummerDrummer since he converted
Dude what is this fucking Muslim brown nigger sand people shit man what’s it mean

Eid Mubarak to all the muslimeen here.

As a former muslim I remember praying to the moon god Allah and believing that Muhammad the lolicon PBUH(may piss be upon him) was his last prophet, I'm glad I don't have to worry about not eating pork, making wudu all the time, and going to some shitty mosque that always smells like feet and curry.

I hope in a state of anger from hunger pains they kill many liberal crackers lovin' that diversity.

eid mubarak @Quasimodocel @I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss @MuslimCell @Astro1T @Algeriancel @arab_incel @gymletethnicel

and @BummerDrummer since he converted
Eid mubarak

Dude what is this fucking Muslim brown nigger sand people shit man what’s it mean

All incels are brown nigger sand people, Eid Mubarak buddy boyo.
moon god Allah

This is a mariana trench level lowIQ post tbh ngl.
religion is cope. Hijabi foids break their daily fast by consuming white chad's cum. I'll say it again: halal on the streets, haram in the sheets.
White chad's shit soaked butt-hole is like Al-Hajaru-wal-Aswad to them, they lick and kiss to absolve from the sins of talking with ugly ethnics.

Last edited:
All incels are brown nigger sand people, Eid Mubarak buddy boyo.

This is a mariana trench level lowIQ post tbh ngl.

White chad's shit soaked butt-hole is like Al-Hajaru-wal-Aswad to them, they lick and kiss to absolve from the sins of talking with ugly ethnics.

How so ?, islam is a false religion, its just a cheap imitation of Christianity, pre-islamic Arabs used to worship hundreds of pagan deities, the character of "allah" was based on a major deity they used to worship who was the god of the moon.

Muhammad was a false prophet who lied and deceived everyone around him in around to gain power, wealth and personal glory, go look up the satanic verses, he was a total fraud.

How so ?, islam is a false religion,

True

its just a cheap imitation of Christianity,

True

pre-islamic Arabs used to worship hundreds of pagan deities,

True

the character of "allah" was based on a major deity they used to worship who was the god of the moon.

NO.

"Allah" is a cognate word "Al + Elah". It goes like this: الله = (Elah) ال + اله (Al) . "Al" means an article "The" and "Elah" means the Arabic word for Jewish god Elohim/Eloah/YHWH.

So "Allah" literally means "The God" or "True God" etc.

The moon god thing that you are talking about is a different god, called "Al-Lat" or "Alilat". Clearly you were not a muslim. You must be a christian. Because that moon god thing is very popular narrative among them.

Muhammad was a false prophet who lied and deceived everyone around him in around to gain power, wealth and personal glory, go look up the satanic verses, he was a total fraud.

True. All prophets are false prophets, I mean prophets/messengers in Torah/Bible (Assuming they were all real people). There is/was no true prophet. They are all the same.

Btw, Christianity is also an offshoot of Judaism and Jesus was a street-shitting sandnigger Jew hobo though. Jesus's language was Aramaic, in Aramaic they say "Allah" too. Allah is a loan word from Aramaic to Arabic, because both are very closely related languages.

Also the word "God" has a pagan root. It came from the proto-Germanic word "Gudan/Guttan". When early missionaries from the middle east went to Europe to preach christianity, they adopted some cultural things of the locals into christianity to make it more acceptable to them.

:feelsautistic: Bayramın mübarek olsun (Eid Mubarak).

So "Allah" literally means "The God" or "True God" etc.

The moon god thing that you are talking about is a different god, called "Al-Lat" or "Alilat". Clearly you were not a muslim. You must be a christian. Because that moon god thing is very popular narrative among them.

I wasn't arguing the etymology of the word "Allah", a lot of what you said is bullshit anyway, the word "Allah" is simply a contraction of the arabic term "al-ilah" which means "the deity", it was never a cognate of Elohim or any other language, and it definitely isn't a specific reference to the God of the Bible despite what the word "Allah" is meant to signify.

Al-lat has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand nor has anyone made the argument that the word "Allah" is derived from the name of that goddess.

I'm not muslim

I wasn't arguing the etymology of the word "Allah", a lot of what you said is bullshit anyway, the word "Allah" is simply a contraction of the arabic term "al-ilah" which means "the deity", it was never a cognate of Elohim or any other language, and it definitely isn't a specific reference to the God of the Bible despite what the word "Allah" is meant to signify.

Are you a retard or what? Why don't you read the link you posted? Lmfao.

Screen Shot 2020 05 24 at 55456 AM

Screen Shot 2020 05 24 at 55712 AM

Arabic and Aramaic are so close that if you are good at one language, it will take like a couple of months to speak the other one fluently. You have no freaking idea what you are babbling about. JFL.

Al-lat has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand nor has anyone made the argument that the word "Allah" is derived from the name of that goddess.

Ah got it, you must be talking about that Hugo Wrinkler's "Hubal" shit then, he was a full retard (Like most other white European archeofaggot fascinated with the middle east). Who had literally no connection with the land. Even his Arabic/Aramaic/Hebrew all were crap. I guess I know all three way better than him. He was a scam archeologist and it's a well-known fact.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Jesus never spoke Latin, bad news for you buddy boyo.

Last edited:
Are you a retard or what? Why don't you read the link you posted? Lmfao.

no I think you're the retarded psuedo-intellectual here, al-ilah is derived from the word Elohim but its not SPECIFICALLY referring to the God mentioned in the Old Testament you low IQ shit for brains. As a matter of fact the word elohim can also be used to refer to pagan gods according to the wikipediaarticle you cited, dumb fuck.

no I think you're the retarded psuedo-intellectual here,

Arabic and Aramaic is like Portugese and Spanish, it has nothing to do with intellectualism.

1. al-ilah is derived from the word Elohim

2. but its not SPECIFICALLY referring to the God mentioned in the Old Testament

So what does it refer to? Hugo Wrikler's utter bs? Moon god?

3547hw.png

As a matter of fact the word elohim can also be used to refer to pagan gods according to the wikipediaarticle you cited, dumb fuck.

Yea they can, at certain point in history, all religions used to be some form of Polytheism/Pantheism. Monotheism is a later development, Cannanites also used the same words "elohim/ywhw" to refer to their different gods. So what's your point?

Clearly you have no freaking idea about how idolatry is dealt in Islam, specially among orthodox sunnis.

1. They don't allow any form of any pictograms of any human or animals at home (inside a mosque is beyond question).
2. They are not allowed to pray in front of a mirror (you might start worshipping yourself lmfao).
3. They are not even allowed to draw Mohammed's picture, because they might start worshipping the picture.
4. In some strict rulings, you are not even allowed to draw stick figures on papers.
5. When they prostate during prayer, if there is god's name (Allah) written on the floor/mat, you can't place your head on it, because it's idolatry.

and many many more, they are endless.

Now try to imagine referring any Arabian pagan god any form or any manner.

It's called "shirk" and I think punishment is apostasy and hence, death.

Instead of reading shit from some 3rd party sources, why don't you read the original materials?

Like Quran and Hadeeths?

You really believe Jesus was a white European, don't you? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Last edited:
Eid Mubarak to fellow ethnicels.

How so ?, islam is a false religion, its just a cheap imitation of Christianity, pre-islamic Arabs used to worship hundreds of pagan deities, the character of "allah" was based on a major deity they used to worship who was the god of the moon.

Giga cope moon god theory has been debunked for a long time btw christianity has clear pagan roots keep worshipping zeus you polytheist hellfuel

Giga cope moon god theory has been debunked for a long time btw christianity has clear pagan roots keep worshipping zeus you polytheist hellfuel

They literally put statues of Mary and Jesus in their churches and worship them. Lmfao. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And they cope with finding some esoteric and almost uninterpretable pagan roots JFL.

And they think Jesus literally came from Europe.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
So what does it refer to? Hugo Wrikler's utter bs? Moon god?

Yeah no doubt, what I'm not getting is why the hell are defending Islam so earnestly when you're a goddamn atheist ?, I simply don't believe in the legitimacy of Islam, I think you're full of shit and you are a muslim but you're too much of a bitch to admit it, it sounds like you're butthurt and making some sad pathetic attempt to defend your stupid bullshit fairytale created by some faggot who sat all by himself in a cave and has claimed to have heard voices, Muhammad was a fucking schizo, a pedophile and a fucking warlord, jfl for believing the musings of some dumb cult leader.

why don't you come clean, speak your goddamn mind and stop pretending to be an atheist because if you clearly were you wouldn't give a fuck about all this.

Yea they can, at certain point in history, all religions used to be some form of Polytheism/Pantheism. Monotheism is a later development, Cannanites also used the same words "elohim/ywhw" to refer to their different gods. So what's your point?

dude stop fucking pivoting, all you do is pivot like a dumb low IQ fuck, your initial argument is that "Allah" mainly refers to the abrahamic God mentioned in the Old Testament and I am saying that that is simply not true, "al-ilah" means "the deity", and that deity happened to be the moon god or the main god which had precedence over the thousands of gods that they worshipped, as a matter of fact the word Allah was used before the advent of Islam and the pagan Arabs would use it to refer to that head god. Of course after the advent of Islam the context of the word changed to mean the monotheistic abrahamic God.

w
Clearly you have no freaking idea about how idolatry is dealt in Islam, specially among orthodox sunnis.

1. They don't allow any form of any pictograms of any human or animals at home (inside a mosque is beyond question).
2. They are not allowed to pray in front of a mirror (you might start worshipping yourself lmfao).
3. They are not even allowed to draw Mohammed's picture, because they might start worshipping the picture.
4. In some strict rulings, you are not even allowed to draw stick figures on papers.
5. When they prostate during prayer, if there is god's name (Allah) written on the floor/mat, you can't place your head on it, because it's idolatry.

and many many more, they are endless.

Now try to imagine referring any Arabian pagan god any form or any manner.

It's called "shirk" and I think punishment is apostasy and hence, death.

what the fuck does that have anything to do what we're talking about ?, I never said muslims engage in polytheism ???, how fucking autistic are you???

what I'm saying is that Allah isn't the same God mentioned in the Bible, its a totally different deity, go ask any true Jew or Christian and ask them if they worship the same God muslims do and they will most definitely say no.

nstead of reading shit from some 3rd party sources, why don't you read the original materials?

Like Quran and Hadeeths?

You really believe Jesus was a white European, don't you? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

why would I read books that are complete bullshit ?, I don't know why you think I wasn't muslim but I did read the Quran which I could only do in Arabic but when I read the English translation it was so boring and repetitive but aside from that its a bullshit book filled with errors, plagiarisms, and contradictions.

I pissed on the Quran once and its only good for using as toilet paper or firewood.

Nah Jesus wasn't white, he was brown, those bullshit catholic paintings are of Cesare Borgia who was a nobleman during the renaissance.

yeah keep praying to your empty black cube in the middle of the desert that once housed thousands of idols, imagine being so retarded that you believe the teachings of some mentally retarded sandnigger in his 40s who sat in a cave all by himself and claimed to have heard "voices", jfl.

It's over for us ethnics in North America tbh.

Yeah no doubt, what I'm not getting is why the hell are defending Islam so earnestly when you're a goddamn atheist ?, I simply don't believe in the legitimacy of Islam, I think you're full of shit and you are a muslim but you're too much of a bitch to admit it, it sounds like you're butthurt and making some sad pathetic attempt to defend your stupid bullshit fairytale created by some faggot who sat all by himself in a cave and has claimed to have heard voices, Muhammad was a fucking schizo, a pedophile and a fucking warlord, jfl for believing the musings of some dumb cult leader.

why don't you come clean, speak your goddamn mind and stop pretending to be an atheist because if you clearly were you wouldn't give a fuck about all this.

dude stop fucking pivoting, all you do is pivot like a dumb low IQ fuck, your initial argument is that "Allah" mainly refers to the abrahamic God mentioned in the Old Testament and I am saying that that is simply not true, "al-ilah" means "the deity", and that deity happened to be the moon god or the main god which had precedence over the thousands of gods that they worshipped, as a matter of fact the word Allah was used before the advent of Islam and the pagan Arabs would use it to refer to that head god. Of course after the advent of Islam the context of the word changed to mean the monotheistic abrahamic God.

w

what the fuck does that have anything to do what we're talking about ?, I never said muslims engage in polytheism ???, how fucking autistic are you???

what I'm saying is that Allah isn't the same God mentioned in the Bible, its a totally different deity, go ask any true Jew or Christian and ask them if they worship the same God muslims do and they will most definitely say no.

why would I read books that are complete bullshit ?, I don't know why you think I wasn't muslim but I did read the Quran which I could only do in Arabic but when I read the English translation it was so boring and repetitive but aside from that its a bullshit book filled with errors, plagiarisms, and contradictions.

I pissed on the Quran once and its only good for using as toilet paper or firewood.

Nah Jesus wasn't white, he was brown, those bullshit catholic paintings are of Cesare Borgia who was a nobleman during the renaissance.

yeah keep praying to your empty black cube in the middle of the desert that once housed thousands of idols, imagine being so retarded that you believe the teachings of some mentally retarded sandnigger in his 40s who sat in a cave all by himself and claimed to have heard "voices", jfl.
Keep crying for Islam, murtādcuck.

Yeah no doubt,
JFL.

what I'm not getting is why the hell are defending Islam so earnestly when you're a goddamn atheist ?,

You are a legitimate retard aren't you? Where did I defend Islam? JFL. I'm just saying what you think muslims believe is not what they believe. I will defend the same way if someone says Christians don't believe in trinity and believe in some serpent god.

I simply don't believe in the legitimacy of Islam,

Lmfao, what it has to do with "Islam and moon god"? I don't believe in Hinduism, but that does not mean I'm going to read some retarded blog about Hinduism and believe in it. I will go to their scripture and learn about what exactly their belief system is.

I think you're full of shit and you are a muslim but you're too much of a bitch to admit it, it sounds like you're butthurt and making some sad pathetic attempt to defend your stupid bullshit fairytale created by some faggot who sat all by himself in a cave and has claimed to have heard voices,

I know what I believe and what I don't. No, I don't believe in Islam. Why the fuck do I need to tell this to you? Clearly you have no idea how apostasy is dealt in Islam. But that moon god narrative is utterly wrong. It's totally unrelated to what I believe. Also who told you I'm a Muslim? I defended Judaism/Hinduism/Buddhism in the same way many many times on this forum when I see someone is trying to spew bs instead of facts.

You can ask @RREEEEEEEEE he hates me to guts because I do badmouth Islam all the time.

Muhammad was a fucking schizo, a pedophile and a fucking warlord, jfl for believing the musings of some dumb cult leader.

I never disagreed with this, lmfao. WTF.

What the actual fuck does that even mean? I someone says I don't believe in X then that's what it is. He doesn't not believe in X. WTF? You are trolling at this point. No human being can be this low IQ.

3547hw.png

dude stop fucking pivoting, all you do is pivot like a dumb low IQ fuck,

Everyone can read these convo and see though :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

your initial argument is that "Allah" mainly refers to the abrahamic God mentioned in the Old Testament and I am saying that that is simply not true, "al-ilah" means "the deity",

"Al-ilah" is "the deity", but by "deity" they don't mean "moon god". Just like "God" means "a deity", but english speaking christians use it refer to Abrahamic god, but a European pagan might use the same word to refer to his own pagan god. Why it's so difficult to understand this seemingly trivial concept? WTF? Btw, Jesus never uttered the word "God", that's what I was saying.

and that deity happened to be the moon god or the main god which had precedence over the thousands of gods that they worshipped, as a matter of fact the word Allah was used before the advent of Islam and the pagan Arabs would use it to refer to that head god.

Same argument can be applied to other Hebrew names for "deity" like for Elohim, Elah, Eloah or YHWH. Now are you going to say Jews don't worship Abrahamic god?

Of course after the advent of Islam the context of the word changed to mean the monotheistic abrahamic God.

WTF. What the fuck is wrong with you actually? Where are we actually disagreeing? From the beginning, you were trying hard to prove Muslims actually worship moon god Hubal. Weren't you? But now you are saying a complete opposite thing.

Read above.

what I'm saying is that Allah isn't the same God mentioned in the Bible,

What did Jesus use the word to refer to Abrahamic god? Any idea?

its a totally different deity, go ask any true Jew or Christian and ask them if they worship the same God muslims do and they will most definitely say no.

Why are you so lowIQ? If X says I believe in Y, why should I go and ask Z if X believes in Y or not. WTF man, what is your IQ? Damn.

326d5342bd81f33ac5e738b276035e01.jpg

why would I read books that are complete bullshit ?,

Exactly that's why you need to read. To comment about a bullshit correctly, you need to know about the bulllshit first. You are really low IQ aren't you? Fucking retard. Who told you to read Quran to believe in it?

I don't know why you think I wasn't muslim but I did read the Quran

Clearly you didn't.

which I could only do in Arabic

Learn Arabic then. I learned Hebrew to read Torah. No translation is good, specially when they are done by white Europeans who had no cultural connection or tradition to the original land. I learned Sanskrit to read Hindu scriptures.

but when I read the English translation

Of fucking course!!! A chimp like you won't be able to process more than one language. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: What is new here?

it was so boring and repetitive but aside from that its a bullshit book filled with errors, plagiarisms, and contradictions.

Who the fuck is telling to you read to believe in it or correct it? Lmfao. Just read what is there, then comment on it. That's what I'm saying. You must be trolling right? I have talked with many folks here, you are definitely the dumbest.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Of course. Damn. This is exactly what I was expecting, do you fling shit too?

flat,750x1000,075,t.jpg

Yes exactly, Jesus was a shitskin street-shitting Jew hobo. Now, if I say "you actually believe Jesus was white" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

yeah keep praying to your empty black cube in the middle of the desert that once housed thousands of idols,

Phew, you know some history, that's a good sign, :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Do you have any idea what happened to those idols?

Keep crying for Islam, murtādcuck.
This is what I was saying @toyotacel , @RREEEEEEEEE will behead me for my apostasy, in fact, he is allowed to do so in Islam. @toyotacel is not an ex-muslim, he's a christcuck larping.

Last edited: