Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming [Elden Ring] Malenia destroyed me

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I tried a million times, I just couldnt defeat that slut. First time in my life I'm filter by a Souls boss and it was a femoid.
I just gave up because it's not a good boss, it's extremely unfair. No point in trying. Mediocre game tbh.
In Sekiro, for example, I had no problem fighting Isshin over and over again. Because it's a challenging, yet fair fight. Malenia is bullshit.
Now i'm going into ng+, I'll never fight that slut again.

Just keep trying nigga souls games are all about it u keep learning bit by bit

I’m still on the bell gargoyles

Just keep trying nigga souls games are all about it u keep learning bit by bit
I gave up. It's just unfair. She has an almost unavoidable atack that heals half her health.
It's also terrible game design. If you are using a shield you are fucked because she will restore all her health. I used a shield the entire game and now, right at the end, they want me to start playing differently.

I gave up. It's just unfair. She has an almost unavoidable atack that heals half her health.
It's also terrible game design. If you are using a shield you are fucked because she will restore all her health. I used a shield the entire game and now, right at the end, they want me to start playing differently.
Can't rly help still waiting to buy 3060ti before playing elden ring

Never tried the game... :smonk:

Not that I could if I wanted to, either, due to my rather low-end PC. :feelsjuice:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fucking loser can’t even defeat a boss in the easiest Souls game. Just summon Let Me Solo Her and cry in the corner like the bitch you are while Solo gets the job done

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Fucking loser can’t even defeat a boss in the easiest Souls game. Just summon Let Me Solo Her and cry in the corner like the bitch you are while Solo gets the job done
I don't use summoms or spirit ashes. Thats cheating

I tried a million times, I just couldnt defeat that slut
After a few honest tries i ended up using CE to freeze my health so she couldn't kill me and after like 10 minutes i killed her.

Ok post after i played a game.

My first kc was with mimic felt very unsatisfying because it was cheese strategy and my second kill was with faith and without summons run i used blasphemous blade did insane dmg on her.

Ok post after i played a game.

My first kc was with mimic felt very unsatisfying because it was cheese strategy and my second kill was with faith and without summons run i used blasphemous blade did insane dmg on her.
I don't use summons. But I tried summoning a viking but it wasnt enough. I think katanas or any kind of faster weapons would be better against her.
But I think it's an unfair and terribly designed boss so I don't care about killing her

I don't use summons. But I tried summoning a viking but it wasnt enough. I think katanas or any kind of faster weapons would be better against her.
But I think it's an unfair and terribly designed boss so I don't care about killing her
yeah its an optional boss so you do you.

And i played first playthrough with spirit summons the mimic tear is busted makes copy of your character. Ofc did no spirit summon on next run because it's that busted lmao.