Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Elderly Foid walks on road to avoid walking past me

Magicmirror

Magicmirror

fortnitecel
★★
Title. I was just walking down the path to my home and she realised we were going to cross paths. You know what she did? she crossed to the road and started walking there. She'd rather get hit by a car than have to get within close proximity of me. I looked back at her when she was walking on the road and sure enough, she was back on the path again. And she was looking back at me like I wanted to grape her or something (in videogame).

SHE WAS AN ELDERLY BLACK WOMAN THAT LOOKED OLDER THAN MY 70 Y/O GRANDMOTHER. AND SHE STILL SAW ME AS REPULSIVE AND AS A THREAT DESPITE ME BEING A MANLET AND ALSO BEING BLACK. EVEN ELDERLY FOIDS HAVE STANDARDS. GOD, I WISH I STARTED PRETENDING TO CHASE HER WHILE FIDDLING WITH MY JACKET POCKETS (TO MAKE HER THINK I HAVE KNIFE IN VIDEO GAME) ONCE I SAW HER LOOKING BACK AT ME. JUST TO SEE HER FREAK OUT. THESE MICRO AGGRESSIONS ARE SUIFUEL AND I HATE WALKING PAST PEOPLE ANYWAY. I WISH I ALSO CROSSED TO THE ROAD AT THE SAME TIME AS HER AS WELL TO SEE HER ACT UP AS I CROSS PATHS WITH HER ANYWAY. IF I WAS LOW INHIB I WOULD HAVE DONE IT. WE WERE THE ONLY PEOPLE IN THAT STREET ANYWAY

sorry that this was too long. i had to vent i cant take this anymore why cant i be treated as a human being and not an animal

Should have changed the personality

I know that feel brah.

this happens to me all the time, I try to convince myself they're trying to social distance.

this happens to me all the time, I try to convince myself they're trying to social distance.
This happens to me over and over from completely different people. It's how I know it's completely about my looks because they don't know anything about me at all

Niggers are out of control tbh, I had to call a black man "nigger" to his face last week.

Race war and incel uprising