Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Elliot rodger edit

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★

51172.jpg
Does da edit go hard or nah nigguh???

God I hate him for being such a spoiled fuck. He had so much looksmaxxing potential.

But at the same time, I deeply respect him for his actions. He truly is and will remain a legend in the incel community forever.
Hes badass

based

Have another one

What he did was based but the guy was volcel because he wanted a BLONDE WHITE stacy as a 5'8 hapa man.

He thought his BMW and dad's director status could be enough to get the femoid of his dreams, but through his experience he got blackpilled about lookism then ragequitted life and teamkilled on the way out.

I could have easily seen him getting with some filipina or desi foid.

What he did was based but the guy was volcel because he wanted a BLONDE WHITE stacy as a 5'8 hapa man.

He thought his BMW and dad's director status could be enough to get the femoid of his dreams, but through his experience he got blackpilled about lookism then ragequitted life and teamkilled on the way out.

I could have easily seen him getting with some filipina or desi foid.
He didn't understand that everything was about looks

@stinkycel more elliot phonk edits
as much as it pains me to say this I barely have any elliot rodger edits, for some reason its hard to find good ones, i got some other based ones tho

We can't forget the other legend

also an incel

call the based department