Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Emotional vulnerability does not impair females dating success, the one BIG advantage

• Thread starter Deleted member 33788
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33788

Self-banned
-
I stumbled upon a quote in a movie where the women said some men should be just taken out of the genepool. I noticed how empowered she felt and i also thought she probably must have quite some girl friends who think similiarly. How is it that men are alone depressed and committing suicide 4 times as much as girls?

The easy answer is: Because men being emotionally vulnerable hurts their dating success and weakens them in intrasexual competition with other males.

Meanwhile girls can cry as much as they want and get supported by their girl friends.

If guys would get together and develop a counter movement to feminism (MRA is an example although they have been made fun off so hard by the feminists its really sad and also shows their power) then a lot of males would be better off. But no, guys bow down to their GF or mother and support it. They support their males friends less than girls i would predict. Hopefully in the future feminism ruins itself as @BlkPillPres predicted so it might serve us still if nobody does nothing against it.

I get what you're saying, but that's a non-factor, you are speaking as if men could cry and not be "looked down on" it would increase their success when women don't find them attractive

The one BIG advantage women have is that men have strong libidos and realistic to low standards, women being able to "express their emotions" had nothing to do with nothing

A beautiful crying face still looks beautiful, and ugly smiling face still looks ugly, expression doesn't matter