Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Enjoy your time NEETing before you have to wage

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I am expected to get a work soon and its fucking over. I cannot eternally NEET. NEETs who afford to NEET for years are undoubtedly life moggers who don't have to deal with society and their expectations. Never began for shitholecels who cannot hop on NEETbux.

Part time jobs are a good option if you can afford to live on that

Part time jobs are a good option if you can afford to live on that
I was neet for a couple of years and I think it's not a good lifestyle. You need a routine and obligations to function as a human.
Fulltime wageslaving is also pretty bad since working hours are too fucking long.
Part time jobs are the best solution.

You need a routine and obligations to function as a human.
It depends on the job. Working a minimum wage job isn't going to help you mentally, in fact, it will make you feel worse, especially if you are the introverted type. The jobs aren't satisfying and they make you feel like a replaceable robot.

I'm the other way round, been Neet for a year now after a decade of working. Struggling to find a new job tbh, and neetbux ain't much

Tried that and bullied by Tranny Team leader and back on Neet

I am expected to get a work soon and its fucking over. I cannot eternally NEET. NEETs who afford to NEET for years are undoubtedly life moggers who don't have to deal with society and their expectations. Never began for shitholecels who cannot hop on NEETbux.
Do a seasonal job that pays you a shit ton. Sure its shitty but you can save a lot of money and it only lasts 3-6 months. Once that job is done, you can hop on a part time job while using the money you saved up to NEET

Tried that and bullied by Tranny Team leader and back on Neet

A mentally ill tranny is assigned as team leadER but we incels are designated to being the low level workERs at the bottom of the hierarchy

Brutally ovER

I will wageslave from home

I'm a wageie & I don't mind it tbh.

I'm over 30 and never wageslaved a day in my life,if you don't value material shit like latest tech,iphone,etc,you can neet on little to no shekels.
There's no point in wageslaving as a trucel,you would be contributing to the system that treated you like trash since day 1 and is shitting on you constantly,plus you'll get treated like shit by normie coworkers and bosses.

I'm over 30 and never wageslaved a day in my life,if you don't value material shit like latest tech,iphone,etc,you can neet on little to no shekels.
There's no point in wageslaving as a trucel,you would be contributing to the system that treated you like trash since day 1 and is shitting on you constantly,plus you'll get treated like shit by normie coworkers and bosses.
thats true but only if you CAN afford to do it. :cryfeels:

See if you were NT you could get neetbuxx while working under the table CASH.