Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Ethnic male existence is simply getting cucked

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Since Monday, I was planning on making a move and simply introducing myself to this girl in my class. Today in class, a opportunity presented itself and I saw her actively go out her way to do introduce herself to a white male. This is when all idiocy left my brain. Im going to wank off to feel better.

ethnic females don't have any reason to exsit as well

No life, no cuckoo.

It is your countries that are pushing "killing women for fucking your Chad neighbor is against human rights. A man that kills his unfaithful wife is not a real man".

Kill the crackies-kikes that govern you, and enslave your foids.

60630.jpg

The racepill is bitter for ethnic guys, the stats prove that white guys can have their pick of ethnic women like sampling ice cream flavors whereas it's very rare for ethnic men to do the same.

And then those interracial couples with white men end up having sons who become incels into their teen years because they can't attract white women while their sister is getting her back blown out by a new white guy every month. There's a reason interracial couples with white fathers tend to be incel factories.
Racepill is half of the blackpill, because it contains the facepill, heightpill, dickpill, skin color pill, symmetry pill, nose shape pill, hairpill, bodyhairpill, bodyshapepill, T-levelpill, moneypill, ... all at the same time, of course a good looking ethnic mogs a white subhuman but statistically speaking racepill is the most brutal, gen z and after only the top 5% of non-black ethnics get foids while the rest of us shitskins and chinks watch like pathetic cucks and coom in our rooms, for whites it's close to 40% (a lot are still incel but still)

The racepill is bitter for ethnic guys, the stats prove that white guys can have their pick of ethnic women like sampling ice cream flavors whereas it's very rare for ethnic men to do the same.

And then those interracial couples with white men end up having sons who become incels into their teen years because they can't attract white women while their sister is getting her back blown out by a new white guy every month. There's a reason interracial couples with white fathers tend to be incel factories.
You should see the way these white women subtly treat ethnic dudes. A indian/south asian guy sat next to this ginger in class. After a couple days of this going on, she moved a seat away putting her backpack on the seat that was next to the guy.

In another entirely different class, I tried complimenting this white girls hair who was sitting a seat away from me (She had it dyed a nice orange). I did. She said thank you and I thought we were cool. Next class, she moved her fucking seat 1 row and a couple chairs away from me.

And my classic favorite personal example is getting called a “weird black dude” by this white girl who I thought was my close friend. We actually spoke on the phone and I did confess but got friendzoned. The weird black guy line happened after that but it was the first time I ever got hurt like that considering it was my former oneitis.

My point being ethnic men have no hope. And this is in New York City where dating for ethnic men is supposedly easier so I can only imagine the rest of the country is a pure hellscape for every male that is not Chad

the stats prove that white guys can have their pick of ethnic women like sampling ice cream flavors whereas it's very rare for ethnic men to do the same.
When I say it ……

You should see the way these white women subtly treat ethnic dudes. A indian/south asian guy sat next to this ginger in class. After a couple days of this going on, she moved a seat away putting her backpack on the seat that was next to the guy.

In another entirely different class, I tried complimenting this white girls hair who was sitting a seat away from me (She had it dyed a nice orange). I did. She said thank you and I thought we were cool. Next class, she moved her fucking seat 1 row and a couple chairs away from me.

And my classic favorite personal example is getting called a “weird black dude” by this white girl who I thought was my close friend. We actually spoke on the phone and I did confess but got friendzoned. The weird black guy line happened after that but it was the first time I ever got hurt like that considering it was my former oneitis.

My point being ethnic men have no hope. And this is in New York City where dating for ethnic men is supposedly easier so I can only imagine the rest of the country is a pure hellscape for every male that is not Chad
Adding on to this, I sat by a Muslim foid who was browned skinned at my library. This was during rush hour and it was packed so I had no choice. Right after I sat, she got up then went looking for other seats and sat someplace else despite the fact that there was a seat separating us. I WASNT EVEN NEXT TO HER

Ethnic women dont like ethnic men. Caucasoid women don’t like ethnic men. We just take up space and the more attractive among us are just there to sometimes get chosen by foids then dumped later on for a white chad. Not even oofy doofy is possible for us since whites out earn ethnics completely on the world stage. It’s fucking over. south asian, asian, arab, black, latino; white cucks all

Last edited:
It’s been statistically proven that black women are the only ethnic women who wont put white men over their own. And that’s only because they spent 400+ years being subjugated, beaten and raped by white men all while living at the bottom rung of American society, even feminists didn’t want them. Meanwhile Asian women watched white soldiers march into their country, kill their men and children, commit all sorts of war crimes and still happily left as their war brides because it boosted them on the social hierarchy. At the very least, black men aren’t as cucked as other ethnic men.
Yes, black men have it a bit easier when it comes to same race dating.

But just wanna mention that those stats may change in the future. I see a ton of white men and black women couples in Gen Z.

Black women are the least desired so its not them doing the rejecting, they are being rejected at first sight. When non black guys are more open to black foids, things will change for the worst. It already is

Since Monday, I was planning on making a move and simply introducing myself to this girl in my class. Today in class, a opportunity presented itself and I saw her actively go out her way to do introduce herself to a white male. This is when all idiocy left my brain. Im going to wank off to feel better.
Jesus Christ, dude, that is fucking brutal.
Never forget and never forgive

white men exist to cuck, white foids exist to live like gods, ethnic foids exist to be whored by white men, and ethnic men exist to be cucked, suffer, and die. meanwhile, black foids exist to be violent ugly sheboons, and Black men exist to have white foid scraps and sheboons.

Since Monday, I was planning on making a move and simply introducing myself to this girl in my class. Today in class, an opportunity presented itself and I saw her actively go out her way to do introduce herself to a white male. This is when all idiocy left my brain. Im going to wank off to feel better.
Stfu ethnic
Ethnics are so annoying and their culture is retarded and your racist

Stfu ethnic
Ethnics are so annoying and their culture is retarded and your racist
Keep coping jew. Your white skin can unlock any prime asian pussy in Japan with just a look

Keep coping jew. Your white skin can unlock any prime asian pussy in Japan with just a look
I don’t want disgsusting retard gooks
White pussy or death!

Unless you look like a germanic prettyboy/htn you won’t get shit. There’s phenotypic variations with whites.

Ethnic men are pussys are don't mate guard their women except for sand niggers. Ethnic men need to enslave their foids again.

ethnic females don't have any reason to exsit as well
Their existence is all about finding a white chad to get pumped and dumped by

Ethnic male feminists who are pro education are the biggest cucks.