Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnics, do you parents shame you for not succeeding in the west?

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
I get this sometimes. My parents act like I am letting them down for not being successful. They lecture me on how hard they worked to get me to this country and how I'm doing nothing to justify their work. Like wtf, it's not my fault I came here, got bullied for my looks and short height, causing me to to become socially anxious. It's also not my fault that my drive to succeed is not there because I can't get women.

Yes, though my parents were outcasts because of their failure to match their siblings. Mother is not Mulatto, and my father was living in a vehicle at the time he met Mother.

yeah i get this occasionally.
although it's in a very subtil way.

Yes they used to. Even though my father was unemployed for half my childhood :lul:

Ethnic parents are massive hypocrites and retards, they prevent you from NT maxxing at every turn and then wonder why you grow up as a low IQ stuttering loser with no motivation