Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ethnocoping fugface nigger but 6'3 sent me this cope passage. Check for correctness.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Prior I would've said face game is of minor importance but I've somewhat changed how I feel about it.

Fig 1:

We can separate male sexual value by physical appearance and status. We can then further expand physical appearance into a subset; leanness, facial aesthetics, race, and height. It is of my opinion that status is much more important than physical appearance but I want to expound my feelings on physical appearance and it's effect in "the dating game."

Facial aesthetics, height, and race are the only two things you cannot change without extensive surgery and are also what I believe to be the most important factors in how physically attractive you are, in that order. Why do I choose that order? Well, regardless of your race as long as you're 6'~6'2 and have prominent jaw structure, a mostly symmetrical face, and eyes with a positive canthal tilt you can model (unless it's some weird avante garde gig that is intentionally looking for flaws in its models), and there is no affirmative action for modeling (Just as there is no affirmative action in the dating game, {unless you liberal women who fuck black men exclusively to virtue signal.}) In fact, modeling is VERY inclusive. If your maxila is weak, you cannot model. If your 5'10, you cannot model. If you're black or asian, you still can model as long as those conditions are met. The reason is appears that race matters is because certain races do have obvious physical anomalies. For example, mongoloids generally have an epicanthic fold and negroids generally have oversized lips, bulbous noses and sloping foreheads. These anomalies aren't nearly as important as having a fully developed maxila (probably the most important quality of facial aesthetics), a symmetrical face and positive canthal tilt (aka "hunter eyes.) You lose points for having a bad nose, bad eyelids, bad eye color etc. but we're talking minutia. An underdeveloped maxila that gives you a receeding chin will completely disqualify you from being attractive in any facet, an unsightly nose or eyelid will merely stop you from being exceptionally attractive.

I can tell you without bias that I will, when it comes to PURE physical attractiveness, absolutely outperform any guy of any race who is less than 5'10 because, while I am not exceptionally attractive, I am atleast 2 standard deviations more attractive than the average man. It also doesn't hurt that I don't act like a nigger. Any male who is less than 5'10 is not even in the same league as me. This is objective and not subjective, I've compared Tinders and everything. Things get muddy when the other male is around my height. In this situation, assuming no obvious physical deformities: a white male will outperform me, and I will outperform asian men. At this level a white male is probably going to have about 750 matches on Tinder, a black male about 500 (my last Tinder) and any other male less than 300 matches. This isn't even highest echelon either. I have abs, the height, and I'm incredibly attractive but I'd get absolutely PIECED by a guy who had all of those who was on steroids as well, white or black. This is when you see the 1000+ match Tinder accounts.

You say "Women want to be associated with a guy based on their ideal identity..." and I agree completely; for their providers. If you're a lover race does not matter. You would be surprised at how many racist white women I've been sexually involved with. They would never date me or be seen in public with me, but they'll let me ravage them in private. This is absolutely fine with me because monogamy is absolute nonsense and probably the easiest way to crash your own sexual market value.

In summation when it comes to physical attractiveness it is the physical deformities your race brings that affect your attractiveness, not your race. Again I am speaking purely on physical attractiveness and not status attractiveness (the most potent aphrodisiac {and even then race doesn't really matter, Chris Brown's body count is probably over 4000, just as Gene Simmons is. Dennis Rodman's body count is over 2000.})

It's all about the face, if you have wide cheekbones women will be attracted to you even if you have 20% body fat.
Gymcelling is for ugly people, like me and you.

Shitty racebait thread title

It's all about the face, if you have wide cheekbones women will be attracted to you even if you have 20% body fat.
Gymcelling is for ugly people, like me and you.
Not necessarily ugly lol. I have receeding caucasian cheekbones, but a hunter eye bridge. Like the only thing being part Asian gives.
Skull cheeks

You're not saying chinks will get it better will you? Ick.

What about Status? Jay-Z is one of the more prominent ethnic celebs, does he mog you

jay-z_1.jpg

Not necessarily ugly lol. I have receeding caucasian cheekbones, but a hunter eye bridge. Like the only thing being part Asian gives.
View attachment 6743

You're not saying chinks will get it better will you? Ick.
Their cheekbones are proportional to their lower jaw which hides their cheekbones.
Ideally the lower jaw should be slimmer than the top 2/3

Their cheekbones are proportional to their lower jaw which hides their cheekbones.
Ideally the lower jaw should be slimmer than the top 2/3
That's what I have. You need an oblong/ oval face. Asians got oompa loompa skulls it's sad. Why do these plate face cockroaches occupy 50% of the world.

Too tired to understand or read this.
1- Pretty much every GL ethnic has european genes.
2- Only 4% of ethnics wouldn't date a white guy, for ethnics, it goes between 78 to 94%.

Beauty in most cases = symmetric caucasoid features.

What about Status? Jay-Z is one of the more prominent ethnic celebs, does he mog you

jay-z_1.jpg
He's got primal momentum. But girls have primal transmitters that detect the vain of his value. Even a local hot acquiline featured white rockstar would trump jay z. Status logic is overly emphasized. Bill Cosby at one point had enough money to try to buy NBC. Would a bitch fuck him over Tom Petty? You gotta know the primal swag that attracts pussy. Status is just an undertone. The overtone of the primal swag is power/ social scene status trumps societal economic status in a ton of ways, along with looks.