Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

€2020 giftcard giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is a dox psyop or something but I appreciate the money nonetheless. Legit made my day. Gonna use an alternate address and fake name just in case lol... Seems waaay too good to be true.

Steam code plzzzz
Image0

Worked. Very generous of you. Thanks a lot.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and hope you won't just disappear afterwards.

I also hope this is leggit and not some money laundering scheme, fraudulent, data mining or suicide give away.

Holy shit, thanks bro. Based and Christmaspilled. Your personality is like 7ft tall with a square jaw and a huge dick. I'll remember your kindness when I overthrow America and become sultan.

F18B118F 3A4E 40C6 9308 865684BADF9D

F18B118F 3A4E 40C6 9308 865684BADF9D

I’m from the US, MA and want a gift card for amazon pls . Need the money for literally food since so expensive and I am poorcel

Germany
Steam: timur_khagan

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-12-17-00-53-18.png
    Screenshot_2019-12-17-00-53-18.png
    193 KB · Views: 24
34/50 complete. @Neggr will be 36.

Every request above @stuttercel should be complete. Notify me if I missed you or if there's something wrong. Make sure it's 40 euros or your country's equivalent. :feelsautistic:

@CumBoy and @Hikage-best-knaifu should verify if it worked or not when they come back online.

UKcel here, Steam card would be nice cheers

View attachment 177995
Already gave you a 34 GBP Amazon UK code.

I don't know if this is a dox psyop or something but I appreciate the money nonetheless. Legit made my day. Gonna use an alternate address and fake name just in case lol... Seems waaay too good to be true.
I also hope this is leggit and not some money laundering scheme, fraudulent, data mining or suicide give away.
How? Those who included their Steam username in their screenshot choose to do so. Maybe you should play with them instead of worrying about "doxing".

Order

If I say where I bought them that will make it easier for someone to link you all together. They could make a complaint then use your post as "proof" that it's suspicious idiot.

I am not going to answer where I bought them. Do not speculate on where I bought them.

All of your posts here are public. So I'm only asking for public information from your posts or you can make your screenshot as simple as this one.
I want a USD code
View attachment 178045View attachment 178046
will you need my ssc as well

You shouldn't use the same email on an incel forum for your Amazon or Steam account if you want to be more private. There is enough time for you to make a new Amazon account then make your request. You could also order to an Amazon Locker if they have it near you and use a fake name.

Common sense warning: This doesn't mean I'm a fraudster.
:soy::soy::soy: If it was fraudulent there would probably be a few users complaining that the money got reversed by now. If you add big amounts to your Amazon account very quickly that could also raise suspicion. But I'm giving away small amounts to different accounts. Giving away lots of small gift cards won't raise suspicion.:soy::soy::soy:

I live in The Netherlands but I can only use Amazon Germany.

But why do you do this?
Can also PM answer.

IMG-20191217-012640.jpg

Last edited:

it worked...

bruh why u doin this

inb4 reverse engineers my location through card redeem

Nice O_o

Thanks for doing this though. Much appreciated! Mine is for the U.S. since it doesn't say it on the screenshot.

Are you by any chance testing SE or cracking skills with this giveaway? Just curious.

Attachments

• thanks.png
    thanks.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 34
you're a pretty cool guy pm me in advance thanks

Download 1

37/50 complete (pending confirmation for a few).

@Intellectual NPC will be 38.
@MountainGorilla will be 39.

If you know an Indian or Japanese user who would like an Amazon card please notify them. I didn't buy any yet but I would like to buy one of each that I'm able to.

Doesn't matter which country you're in. I will lookup options for you if you can't or don't want to use Amazon or Steam.

Nice O_o

Thanks for doing this though. Much appreciated! Mine is for the U.S. since it doesn't say it on the screenshot.

Are you by any chance testing SE or cracking skills with this giveaway? Just curious.
No I paid for all of them.

34/50 complete. @Neggr will be 36.

Every request above @stuttercel should be complete. Notify me if I missed you or if there's something wrong. Make sure it's 40 euros or your country's equivalent. :feelsautistic:

@CumBoy and @Hikage-best-knaifu should verify if it worked or not when they come back online.

Already gave you a 34 GBP Amazon UK code.

How? Those who included their Steam username in their screenshot choose to do so. Maybe you should play with them instead of worrying about "doxing".

View attachment 178081

If I say where I bought them that will make it easier for someone to link you all together. They could make a complaint then use your post as "proof" that it's suspicious idiot.

I am not going to answer where I bought them. Do not speculate on where I bought them.

All of your posts here are public. So I'm only asking for public information from your posts or you can make your screenshot as simple as this one.

You shouldn't use the same email on an incel forum for your Amazon or Steam account if you want to be more private. There is enough time for you to make a new Amazon account then make your request. You could also order to an Amazon Locker if they have it near you and use a fake name.

Common sense warning: This doesn't mean I'm a fraudster.
:soy::soy::soy: If it was fraudulent there would probably be a few users complaining that the money got reversed by now. If you add big amounts to your Amazon account very quickly that could also raise suspicion. But I'm giving away small amounts to different accounts. Giving away lots of small gift cards won't raise suspicion.:soy::soy::soy:

It worked for me. :feelsokman:

This far into the thread I didn't have doubts it would work. Question remains why?

T H A N K S :feelsautistic:

IMG-20191217-015303.jpg

OMG IT WORKED 40 EUR STEAM I LOVE YOU!

So no one ever gives me freebees unless its a flyer. Then getting a Amazon giftcard makes me feel suspicious but feel happy at the same time. Thank you kindsoul! (screenshot confirmation posted few posts back) :panties:

Last edited:
What is happening?

Ey friend can you give some bucks code to my friend

@inceliboy

many thanks

thank you, it worked
Neanderthal

I live in Turkey. I want to buy some in game credits.(Android) But I think Amazon USA would work for me. Do you give 40 euro for each person?

Screenshot-4.png

Last edited:
If you know an Indian or Japanese user who would like an Amazon card please notify them. I didn't buy any yet but I would like to buy one of each that I'm able to.

Doesn't matter which country you're in. I will lookup options for you if you can't or don't want to use Amazon or Steam.

No I paid for all of them.

@Legendarywristcel lives in India

PROOF:

Do I get an extra one for my detective skills i.e. using search function lol?:feelzez:

STEAM, USA

Please ignore the russian

Attachments

• ccvxvxcvxvcgfdg.PNG
    ccvxvxcvxvcgfdg.PNG
    519.1 KB · Views: 35
I live in Turkey. I want to buy some in game credits.(Android) But I think Amazon USA would work for me. Do you give 40 euro for each person?
245.gif

Why two users from Turkey asking for an Amazon.com code?

How do you know it will work? Does it show the currency as USD? What can you buy in Turkey with an Amazon.com code?

@muharremabi Show an Amazon screenshot.

My bad, I assumed since you already gave some people a code more than once
That was for a different thread.

@Legendarywristcel lives in India

PROOF:

Do I get an extra one for my detective skills i.e. using search function lol?:feelzez:
No.

245.gif

How do you know it will work? Does it show the currency as USD? What can you buy in Turkey with an Amazon.com code?

@muharremabi Show an Amazon screenshot.

No.
I added it to my post.

Here it is:

Screenshot-4.png

245.gif

No.

Amazon.com delivers to turkey and I will buy a new GPU from there soon.

Last edited:
What does it show on the page for adding a giftcard?

It will be in USD I don't think it will convert to the local currency.

You should delete the image because it has your full name.
Yes, I want it USD anyways.

461642A3 BB38 45F5 B883 7BD28C737AE9

BIG UPS to @what is happening
I will buy my gf something nice for Christmas gotta love
2DBF3AEC 17F1 437F 9511 3716C4B86DE4

What does it show on the page for adding a giftcard?

It will be in USD I don't think it will convert to the local currency.

You should delete the image because it has your full name.

Yep, you can redeem gift cards in USD and order from amazon.com. They ship the product to Turkey.

Awesome, code works great.

Thank you!

Attachments

• mmmmmmmm.PNG
    mmmmmmmm.PNG
    11.8 KB · Views: 33
Thank you very much based Santacel it worked!

Every request above should be fulfilled.

43/50 complete so seven left.

Future requests should count down so everyone can know when the last one hits.

Next request should say "I'm 7th to last" or something like that.

Turkey but i cant post screen shot since currently i am at college. İs it too late?
If its not too late amazon code pls i will post screen shot when i went back to home.

I'm 6th to last, steam code would be great

Turkey but i cant post screen shot since currently i am at college. İs it too late?
If its not too late amazon code pls i will post screen shot when i went back to home.
>Joined Mar 6, 2018
>Messages 1

You've had an account for over a year but the first post you make is to ask me for money?

You really think you should get it? What if your second post is to ask someone else for money?

Are you out slaying at a college party? Will you ever make a post afterwards to let everyone know if it worked?

Don't answer that here just think to yourself.

Two other users from Turkey recently asked for an Amazon code. Go ask them to buy you something if you really need it.
@canino1997 @muharremabi
Do you know each other in real life or from some chat group? :feelstrash:

If you want to notify someone do it publically in this thread.

I'm 6th to last, steam code would be great
7th to last.
You needed a post that says you're a gamer or a screenshot of your Steam account. Found it for you.
GTA was first escape way from real world for me. İt was a lot fun.

>Joined Mar 6, 2018
>Messages 1

View attachment 178207

You've had an account for over a year but the first post you make is to ask me for money?

You really think you should get it? What if your second post is to ask someone else for money?

Are you out slaying at a college party? Will you ever make a post afterwards to let everyone know if it worked?

Don't answer that here just think to yourself.

Two other users from Turkey recently asked for an Amazon code. Go ask them to buy you something if you really need it.
@canino1997 @muharremabi
Do you know each other in real life or from some chat group? :feelstrash:

If you want to notify someone do it publically in this thread.

7th to last.
You needed a post that says you're a gamer or a screenshot of your Steam account. Found it for you.

In my former account i shamed for my bad english so i dont post anymore just lurk. You can ask canino if you want i am trucel.

In my former account i shamed for my bad english so i dont post anymore just lurk. You can ask canino if you want i am trucel.
You can be 6th to last then.

Include a screenshot if it works since you didn't do that before and you had no posts. Blank out the personal info.

Status
Not open for further replies.