Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

€2020 giftcard giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ey @Joelossus come here ya bud

@deeptroat come here
and get ya code

@Wizard32

Would be nice to get steam code if this is still on

im from lithuania
Don't need country for Steam. Need a post that says you're a gamer or a screenshot of your account. Found it for you.
Yeah. It doesnt help that literally everywhere you go there are blackpills. I barely can fit in with normies even in video games now as i see blackpills,orbiting everywhere.

@Weeb25 gets a 50 euro code because I don't think I gave him one before. Next new request gets the last one. No more bonus.

You could tell that i invited you on discord to this thread :feelsree:
I edited into my other post "Publically notify them in this thread." so I'm not sure if you saw it.

But you say you're not going to confirm if it works until tomorrow so I don't want to give any more to you.
Tbh i will use all codes i received from you tomorrow. Im sure they will work so just want to tell thank you so much, its great gesture from your side, never got anything from anyone besides my family so thank you sooo much.

Last edited:
can i take another one please code,i recommended this to the users above to get their codes

give it to joelossus. He already came here.

Leggit lold at all this. Tx for that.

I had already bought this kindle paperwhite that arrived today, but it was really over my budget. It was to replace a cheap ($40) chinese tablet I used for ebooks that was about 5 years old and crapping out on me (and always had a crap battery and BS hard drive space that was 25% of what was advertised), I went with the paperwhite over a fire because it's much better for ebooks. So the gift cards you gave me paid for 68% before taxes, or 3/5 installments + the taxes, making it the same price to me as my old tablet I replaced.
View attachment 178468

Merry Christmas and thank you based Santacel
I was planning to buy kindle too but they don't ship it to Turkey.:cryfeels:

kindle is in pdf format u dude

just download the app
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Oh he was talking about e-book sorry my bad. I was talking about fire tablet 8 version. It's pretty cheap in USD and looks good.

I want one if its still on for steam

when you ran out of ppl to tag lol

I want one if its still on for steam
Find a post you made that says you're a gamer or screenshot your steam account. You can blank out personal details just want to know that you will use it.

If someone else makes a proper request before you they will get the last one.

giphy.gif

Ok thanks guys.
give it to joelossus. He already came here.

Leggit lold at all this. Tx for that.
Skipped over @Joelossus because he didn't say what he wanted.

I can still get you a 10 EUR Steam or Amazon code if you want it. If @needsolution doesn't confirm if his Steam codes work I'll give you one of his too.
I didn't even knew it was friday until i clicked on this thread tbh ( to be honest ). Well i played some video games ealier and now i'm gonna order pizza while watching something on jewtube.

giphy.gif

I can still get you a 10 EUR Steam or Amazon code if you want it. If @needsolution doesn't confirm if his Steam codes work I'll give you one of his too.
They work
giphy.gif

tbh they worked thanks

Thank you again bro. I got my dad a big pack of glucose testing strips.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel Permanently disqualified!
Inbox

Explain yourself sir. Why are you so special? If it's a good answer I might buy you a code.

Sorry why did I get tagged, did i win?
Too late now. It was supposed to be for 50 users if you read the first page and that was just to finish the leftover that I had at the time.

Who wants the 45 USD Amazon.com code I sent to @Intellectual NPC? I'll give you an extra code if you take his.

Maybe he lost his password and will never be able to log in again.

I could use some amazon ngl

Or maybe he's from the FBI. :feelstrash:

If you can find someone new who wants an extra Amazon.com code.

@SuperSaiyanGymcel Permanently disqualified!
View attachment 178965
Explain yourself sir. Why are you so special? If it's a good answer I might buy you a code.

Too late now. It was supposed to be for 50 users if you read the first page and that was just to finish the leftover that I had at the time.

oh no :(

You can be the last one if you reply fast enough. I can give you a 10 euro Amazon or Steam card. Or something else I can try to find for your country.

Last edited:
can u give me the left 10 usd please friend? thanks

@deeptroat come here
and get ya code

@Wizard32
This sounds pretty interesting Manija, thanks for making me aware of it and thanks WIH for the opportunity.

However there's been 253 replies, wouldn't this have reached 50 people by now?

I actually don't have an Amazon or Steam account set up yet. Well... more like I've probably registered for Steam a dozen times but I can never get the software working on Linux 32bit so I end up not using it and then forgetting the account... I would definitely prefer Amazon.

@what_is_happening if linking a previous post is an acceptable alternative (since I'm not sure how long it would take me to set up an Amazon account) I'm wondering if I could do that, and then if I win, I could maybe PM you the Amazon details later?

I don't know how gift codes work, do they have an expiration date? I'm not sure I'd want to make any immediate purchases (I prefer to time mail for when only I can intercept it) so can it lurk on account and maybe I could use it later to buy myself a birthday gift?

1) Say what country you're in and which code you want. Include a screenshot of your Amazon / Steam account (can blank out personal details) OR link a post you made that says which country you're in or that you're a gamer.

This post on November 16th I mention I watch "Global on Demand" in Canada, so I hope that's close enough for supporting nationality.

This post on November 28 is where I mention I do vidya

I'm hoping if there are any slots left I can fill it, but if you are wanting immediate affirmation of your having given out gifts then I guess I should try and set up an Amazon account

Does anyone know if they do any digital purchases or is it just stuff they need to mail? I share mailbox and I would want to make sure I got an unmarked box if it was anything strange.

Edit: after posting this I just read the most recent replies and realized you've already done all 50 spots. Sorry for the bother! Please keep me in mind if you do this next year :)

Spain
Paypal? I don't have amazon or steam

Is this giveaway still active?
Germany. Steam maybe?

@WithoutMe lock thread please.

I don't know how gift codes work, do they have an expiration date?
Most Canadian gift cards will not expire.

Amazon.ca Balance and Amazon.ca Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The portion of your Amazon.ca Balance made up of Gift Cards issued after June 1, 2008 does not expire and may be applied to your Amazon.ca account and applied to eligible purchases despite any stated expiration date. Expiration dates also do not apply for the portion of your Amazon.ca Balance made up of any Gift Cards issued after November 1, 2007 in Manitoba, or any Gift Cards issued after October 1, 2007 in Ontario. Gift Card expiration dates do not apply in any province solely to the extent prohibited or limited by law. All other Gift Cards issued prior to the dates referenced in this Section 9 and the portion of your Amazon.ca Balance made up of those Gift Cards expire in accordance with their stated terms.

Amazon UK gift cards expire in 10 years.

Amazon.co.uk Gift Card and Gift Vouchers Terms & Conditions
Gift Cards issued on or after July 1, 2013 may be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products up to ten years from the date of issuance, notwithstanding any stated expiration date. Any Gift Cards issued prior to July 1, 2013 expire in accordance with their stated terms.

can u give me the left 10 usd please friend? thanks
Spain
Paypal? I don't have amazon or steam
Is this giveaway still active?
Germany. Steam maybe?
No.

giphy.gif

It's fine bro, it's not that important I don't know what I want anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.