Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even 1/10 foid gets normie

Would you fuck?

• Total voters
He isnt a chad normal looking fag with good beard he is probably in it for the milkers

Cool. Where's the Chad though? He's not in the videos you posted.

Her looksmatch roped in the womb with his umbilical cord
Cool. Where's the Chad though? He's not in the videos you posted.
Right? Based GrAY :smonk:

Last edited:
1/10 is much too generous - that foid is a .06/10

Am i glad that tiktok doesn't work without vpn

simps be desperate af out there

I've easily spotted the 1/10, but where is the Chad?

This is why it is nearly impossible for foids to be incels!

she is cumskin , mogs 90% shitskin goblinas

Not this one.
she is cumskin , mogs 90% shitskin goblinas
Who mogs
67b

proof that theres no such thing as "femcels"

Thats low tier normie at best. But still 4/10 male with 1/10 female.

yes kiss and fuck
she's kinda attractive ngl :feelsmage:

dayum. Thats fucked. Although ive definitely seen worse, and they have boyfriends too. There was a cunt on Tiktok that looks like a sloth, and still has swarms and swarms of betas lusting over her. Just mind baffling

He isnt a chad normal looking fag with good beard he is probably in it for the milkers
I could be into her for her personality

but the % of girls which would give a guy's personality a chance with those teeth is like 1/1000 of guys

He kissed her teeth :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Literally just exist as a woman

Literally unkissable.

Her looks match already went ER.

What's purpose of being a sub 8/10 male? Life is meaningless like this. Your only options are 0/10 deformed monsters.

Only person I jawmog :lul:

Top teir lifefuel for me... you dont wanna get reincarnated into that thing in your next life after you rope:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Sub 4 foids who have very low self esteem, are a hot commodity with normie males. They see them as an easy lay and can convince them to do more perverted shit with them that normie foids wouldnt do.

damn wtf

even average guys are desperate for pussy, there is literally nothing i have seen that will make a woman unfuckable, height/weight/face, nothing.

WOMEN CANNOT BE INCEL:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Volcel if you wouldn't :feelshaha:

I could be into her for her personality

but the % of girls which would give a guy's personality a chance with those teeth is like 1/1000 of guys
0% chance impossible

Why do guys do this?

Do they hate other guys so much that they're willing to fuck anything just to feel they have a higher status and call us pathetic incels?

Hey would you look at that, I've found my ~looksmatch. :heart:

Yet again

FACE > Everything

I was gonna say:
"I'd wife her up if she's got a good personality and is loving and caring"
But then I read on her profile that she is a "he". This is how you can tell this tranny stuff is just bullshit. She claims to be a man and yet if a man looked like that he would be an actual trucel and he would be posting here, instead "he" is got a boyfriend.

Braces and bimax would make an average looking woman out of her.

Cucks so desperate, they inflate ugly girls' egos. Boys, have standards. Going so low is legit clownshit. And then some still wonder why they get rejected by their looksmatches or even by girls uglier than them lmfao

Farmanimal maxxing

Braces and bimax would make an average looking woman out of her.
She might need palate expansion as it looks severely deformed.
To think im MUCH LESS recessed that her, yet will never experience some love and affection :cryfeels:

I can tell she would be a gigawhore if normal looking

That’s a dude

She’d be my dream foid if not for the disfigured face