Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Even a 12 inch dick won't be enough after giving birth

Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
★★★★★

Couldn't watch the whole thing but I watched enough that I feel numb now. I don't think even a monster cock can help at that point. You probably need to have a 12 inch dick (long and wide) .

Nature is brutal.

Imagine getting married and then after she gives birth sex will feel like fucking the air.

If you think I'm wrong just look up post-birth videos on YouTube and see the comments. Most women are admiting sex doesn't feel like it used to, they feel numb down there or their husband doesn't feel anything while fucking.

Nature is brutal as fuck. Anything about it is merciless. Religion must be the strongest idealogy that was invented by human being to cope with celibacy.

Celibacy and the promised reward in the afterlife must be the most intelligent concept that homosapiens came up with.

"You can't get sex or sex is not enjoyable after getting married and having kids? Go up to the mountain and meditate for the rest of your fucking life."

Last edited:
Who cares about those used up goods

How human beings can cope with the ideas of morality, equality and justice then there is no such thing in nature?
Nature is brutal, cruel and unmerciful.

How human beings can cope with the ideas of morality, equality and justice then there is no such thing in nature?
Nature is brutal, cruel and unmerciful.

We live in a strange world indeed

I

Couldn't watch the whole thing but I watched enough that I feel numb now. I don't think even a monster cock can help at that point. You probably need to have a 12 inch dick (long and wide) .

Nature is brutal.

Imagine getting married and then after she gives birth sex will feel like fucking the air.

If you think I'm wrong just look up post-birth videos on YouTube and see the comments. Most women are admiting sex doesn't feel like it used to, they feel numb down there or their husband doesn't feel anything while fucking.

Nature is brutal as fuck. Anything about it is merciless. Religion must be the strongest idealogy that was invented by human being to cope with celibacy.

Celibacy and the promised reward in the afterlife must be the most intelligent concept that homosapiens came up with.

"You can't get sex or sex is not enjoyable after getting married and having kids? Go up to the mountain and meditate for the rest of your fucking life."
searched it up and you're right. Most women reported their vaginas being looser and not being able to feel sex as much.

you are all fucking idiots thinking about foid pleasure in sex

I liked the scissor part