Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Even for high-tier normies its over

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
I`ve been binging on videos from yt about foids and relationships.
There are literally times when there is a room full of people, high-tier maxxed niggers and whites sit around their looksmatched foids.
Males look annoyed and foids look like they been offended when men basically tell them to look in the mirror.
Imagine, a big nigger dude, 6'2, buffed and gymmaxxed, he speaks very confidently and clever, has a business, a manly hobby etc. Strong hair line, nice facial hair, broad shoulders, low body fat, clean clothes. The only thing he lacks is chadlite\chad tier looks.
And this type of guy sits around his looksmatched - or even lower than his obvious SMV, foids are like - meh, more fish in the sea, for every nonsimp there are 10 other that will simp with pleasure.
Now imagine what we are to them if a high-tier normie maxxed is meh-whatever. We are not even human, a domestic animal is more valuable. We are not even slaves at this point, slaves were pittied and sometimes liberated.
Idk what we are tbh, just cannon fodder or worse.

I'll show women why they should have made bettER CHOices

When every guy looksmaxx, this is the outcome.

foids are impossible psychopaths. they should be nothing more than reproductive livestock

When every guy looksmaxx, this is the outcome.
I disagree, it is more connected with foid privilege and chad-only policy
Ban OF, Tinder, introduce slutshaming culture, etc
If a foids wants to work as a waitress or she is smart enough to become idk a doctor and then to betabuxx a chad then let her do it
But when a 70iq bitch earns 500k dough in a month, that is fucked up, its not even clown world, its abyss

sounds unlikely
on tinder sure but that's just cause you have 9999999 simps for every 1 damaged, high body count dumpster foid

I disagree, it is more connected with foid privilege and chad-only policy
Ban OF, Tinder, introduce slutshaming culture, etc
If a foids wants to work as a waitress or she is smart enough to become idk a doctor and then to betabuxx a chad then let her do it
But when a 70iq bitch earns 500k dough in a month, that is fucked up, its not even clown world, its abyss
Being fit and well build became a norm because of the self improvement agenda that you shouldn't approach until lookmaxxed, mindset that almost everyone accepted.

It’s over for most men