Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if a woman did show interest in me now I can't forgive the years of misery they have inflicted on me so I need to stay alone

Cuck Level Cope yourself freshspawn. An Incels Primal instinct is to recognise AWALT.
AWALT agreed, but unless your sex drive is at 0, I don't see how any man could resist sex with a woman willing to fornicate

I honestly dont give a shit I just want to fuck
This argument leads to getting a hooker. Get a hooker, problem solved, get off this forum (if that statement is truly how you see the situation).

Also OP, thERe are ways to deal with your situations :feelsYall:

This argument leads to getting a hooker. Get a hooker, problem solved, get off this forum (if that statement is truly how you see the situation).

Also OP, thERe are ways to deal with your situations :feelsYall:
Its different having sex with a hooker than having sex with a foid which desires you for ur genes so nice pivot

Not a day goes by when my mind doesn't cast back to the 30+ years of hell I have endured at the hands of women. A society that decides that you are worthless if you are not seen as sexually attractive to women so in my desperation to fit into this society I'd tried to make myself good enough and tried to achieve the goal of getting a girlfriend.

The result was ALL women reacting with repulsion, anger, belittlement and resentment increasing my feelings of worthlessness and suicidal thoughts even further each time. My mind is filled with instances. Instances of horrific rejection - "do you honestly think you have a chance???", "erm no I don't think so", "sorry but I am picky", "ha ha fuck off you cretin", "< vomiting noise > hahaha", "no not you but we are interested in your friend", "< hand in face >".

How if by some chance some woman ever were to show interest in me could I forgive or forget this? I would know based on this that the reason simply wasn't because she thought I was special in some way because the above is the result of me laying myself bare and putting myself out there and those were the reactions I received because of it.
they will call you volcel for this. but hitting 34 been an incel if i would having a relation now i would beat up the foid and end up in jail

If you didn't ascend in twenties chances are 3x time less in thirties, but I get what you say, I could never trust a foid, I would be paranoid are she cheating on me and we would end up fighting, I'm might beat her up if she had foul mouth, its just not worth it anymore.

Its different having sex with a hooker than having sex with a foid which desires you for ur genes so nice pivot
You literally said you don't care what her level of interest in you is, which directly implies not caring about what she thinks of your genes, please stop negating your own arguments :feelsYall:

You literally said you don't care what her level of interest in you is, which directly implies not caring about what she thinks of your genes, please stop negating your own arguments :feelsYall:
I said I didnt care about my past misery you nigger

Same brocel, they've completely fucked up my self esteem and I'll always hate them for it.

I missed out on firey 20 love, but hey! at least I can still obtain 30s blown out single mother aged beef coochie
No compromise on youth for women. Just like how there's no compromise for Chad from women.

No offense but that's fucking retarded bro. That femorrhoid in particular never harmed you. Guilty by association is low IQ.
If you ever get the chance, try and forgive. One member of a group is not responsible for there actions of the others.
Guilty by association is low IQ until you understand that AWALT. Women collectively punish men for their individual faults. That's the entire action plan of feminism. It's an unfortunate reality, but at this point in the gender war, you're a sucker if you give better than you receive.

No compromise on youth for women. Just like how there's no compromise for Chad from women.

Guilty by association is low IQ until you understand that AWALT. Women collectively punish men for their individual faults. That's the entire action plan of feminism. It's an unfortunate reality, but at this point in the gender war, you're a sucker if you give better than you receive.
I don't believe in AWALT meme, never did and never will. There's always exceptions. I don't like generalizations of any kind.

I honestly dont give a shit I just want to fuck
The blackpill alongside my past experiences with foids has instilled a deep level of hatred i think i would have a hard time dropping. Truth is foids will never show an interest and they will continue to mock so i'll continue to hate. Fuck them and their bullshit. Cunts.

I get how you feel bro, this is reason I think I might never ascend either. Even if there was a girl out there who wants me I wouldn't believe her.

No. They're not bhenchode.

Why are you even on here anyway? You can just go back to Pakistan and marry one of your cousins from your shit hole village and have some deformed children. Keep your wife in Pakistan and visit her for 6 weeks once a year and bang some hookers back in the west the rest of the year without her knowing. You guys have it made. Instead you just sit around pining for dirty white whores. Newsflash mate - they don't want you and never will.