Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if a woman did show interest in me now I can't forgive the years of misery they have inflicted on me so I need to stay alone

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Not a day goes by when my mind doesn't cast back to the 30+ years of hell I have endured at the hands of women. A society that decides that you are worthless if you are not seen as sexually attractive to women so in my desperation to fit into this society I'd tried to make myself good enough and tried to achieve the goal of getting a girlfriend.

The result was ALL women reacting with repulsion, anger, belittlement and resentment increasing my feelings of worthlessness and suicidal thoughts even further each time. My mind is filled with instances. Instances of horrific rejection - "do you honestly think you have a chance???", "erm no I don't think so", "sorry but I am picky", "ha ha fuck off you cretin", "< vomiting noise > hahaha", "no not you but we are interested in your friend", "< hand in face >".

How if by some chance some woman ever were to show interest in me could I forgive or forget this? I would know based on this that the reason simply wasn't because she thought I was special in some way because the above is the result of me laying myself bare and putting myself out there and those were the reactions I received because of it.

I missed out on firey 20 love, but hey! at least I can still obtain 30s blown out single mother aged beef coochie
89d51e7833a6204e37c03149dd49c43b81bb2497 full

I'd not be able to accept it because I would find it unbelievable.

I get how you feel bro, this is reason I think I might never ascend either. Even if there was a girl out there who wants me I wouldn't believe her.

I honestly dont give a shit I just want to fuck

No offense but that's fucking retarded bro. That femorrhoid in particular never harmed you. Guilty by association is low IQ.

i laughed a lot the first time i saw this meme, but its painfully accurate

hkh0atbxy5l01.jpg

no amount of pussy can ever heal years of damage

Denying AWALT is fakecel level IQ... :soy: :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
You're fucking retarded dude. Doesn't surprise me looking at the collective IQ of this forum.

No one is gonna show interest in a bonafide incel.

i laughed a lot the first time i saw this meme, but its painfully accurate

hkh0atbxy5l01.jpg

no amount of pussy can ever heal years of damage
Exactly. Imagine some 30+ dry faced woman just lying there with no expression as some incel just pounds away. It wouldn't fix anything. It would be like a roommate besides the rare sex.

I get how you feel bro, this is reason I think I might never ascend either. Even if there was a girl out there who wants me I wouldn't believe her.

I get the same feeling every once in a while too.

But then I realize it's cope because it's impossible for any woman to be sexually attracted to me.

You don't just *heal* from this shit
Really the point of no return is probably around 25, after that even if you suddenly wake up as a super Chad slayer your brain will still be fucked up

Good thing I don't have to worry about that ever happening

How if by some chance some woman ever were to show interest in me could I forgive or forget this? I would know based on this that the reason simply wasn't because she thought I was special in some way because the above is the result of me laying myself bare and putting myself out there and those were the reactions I received because of it.

That's what I'm thinking. I've been shat on so much I damn well know I can't ever trust a foid. I see them as lizard people, cold, calculated, ever scheming, while wrapping their depravity in a layer of innocence.

If some foid were to approach me tomorrow, I can't guarantee I wouldn't fall for her, but alarm bells would be ringing the entire time.I cannot go back to that decade of pure agony before I ate the blackpill, I'd go insane.
No offense but that's fucking retarded bro. That femorrhoid in particular never harmed you. Guilty by association is low IQ.
"Yeah I've been bitten by 20 rattlesnakes, but Mrs. 21 here will be different, I swear!"
Some people are slow learners, I guess.

If you ever get the chance, try and forgive. One member of a group is not responsible for there actions of the others.

If you ever get the chance, try and forgive. One member of a group is not responsible for there actions of the others.
The fuck out of here with this bullshit you simp-sap faggot. AWALT, especially since women are all cowardly, hypergamous and submissive cattle who subscribe to the trends of the herd and use servility to authority as a means to make everyone elses lives oppressed as a result. Kill yourself for saying this bullshit.

Last edited:
The blackpill alongside my past experiences with foids has instilled a deep level of hatred i think i would have a hard time dropping. Truth is foids will never show an interest and they will continue to mock so i'll continue to hate. Fuck them and their bullshit. Cunts.

The fuck out of here with this bullshit you simp-sap faggot. AWALT, especially since women are all cowardly, hypergamous and submissive cattle who subscribe to the trends of the herd and use servility to authority as a means to make everyone elses lives oppressed as a result. Kill yourself for saying this bullshit.
Fair enough. But there is a minority of chicks who care. If you're lucky enough to get with one, don't waste that that opportunity.
This community is based on an unmet desire for intimacy. To reject intimacy is kindof against the premise of the community. Makes you a volcel.

Not a day goes by when my mind doesn't cast back to the 30+ years of hell I have endured at the hands of women. A society that decides that you are worthless if you are not seen as sexually attractive to women so in my desperation to fit into this society I'd tried to make myself good enough and tried to achieve the goal of getting a girlfriend.

The result was ALL women reacting with repulsion, anger, belittlement and resentment increasing my feelings of worthlessness and suicidal thoughts even further each time. My mind is filled with instances. Instances of horrific rejection - "do you honestly think you have a chance???", "erm no I don't think so", "sorry but I am picky", "ha ha fuck off you cretin", "< vomiting noise > hahaha", "no not you but we are interested in your friend", "< hand in face >".

outstanding cope. You just can't ignore your primal instincts

You know dude - I'm probably a few years older than you are but I feel the same.

Above all what changed my mind was how the love of my life who I thought was different (big mistake I know) treated me. She was one of the better ones as far as women go, and I know thats not saying much. If she would treat me like that then quite frankly It says a lot about women and their depravity as a whole. She literally drove me to suicidal thoughts and depression for the better part of a decade.

I'll be damned if I'm ever going back to that shit. I'm mostly volcel these days. Women are disgusting.

Also don't pay too much attention to @RREEEEEEEEE - He is a heavily inbred Pakistani. A cautionary tale for what 30 generations of cousin marriage do. :feelshaha:

You know dude - I'm probably a few years older than you are but I feel the same.

Above all what changed my mind was how the love of my life who I thought was different (big mistake I know) treated me. She was one of the better ones as far as women go, and I know thats not saying much. If she would treat me like that then quite frankly It says a lot about women and their depravity as a whole. She literally drove me to suicidal thoughts and depression for the better part of a decade.

I'll be damned if I'm ever going back to that shit. I'm mostly volcel these days. Women are disgusting.

Also don't pay too much attention to @RREEEEEEEEE - He is a heavily inbred Pakistani. A cautionary tale for what 30 generations of cousin marriage do. :feelshaha:
Jfl I hurt you when I made you realize your parents are cousins. Couldn't cope and kept barking since. :feelsgah:

All women are awful. I have to stop myself from wanting to inflict bodily harm on them

Jfl I hurt you when I made you realize your parents are cousins. Couldn't cope and kept barking since. :feelsgah:

My parents are most certainly not cousins mate. They come from different parts of the country and have very different backgrounds - my mum has welsh and Irish ancestry where as my dads family are from different corners of the midlands. I have extensive genealogy research on my family some of it as far back as the late 16th century. I think you confuse me with someone else.

My parents are most certainly not cousins mate. They come from different parts of the country and have very different backgrounds - my mum has welsh and Irish ancestry where as my dads family are from different corners of the midlands. I have extensive genealogy research on my family some of it as far back as the late 16th century. I think you confuse me with someone else.
Strong cope, your parents are cousins. Can't even deal with reality, deluded cumskin. :feelshaha:

Strong cope, your parents are cousins. Can't even deal with reality, deluded cumskin. :feelshaha:

No. They're not bhenchode.

Why are you even on here anyway? You can just go back to Pakistan and marry one of your cousins from your shit hole village and have some deformed children. Keep your wife in Pakistan and visit her for 6 weeks once a year and bang some hookers back in the west the rest of the year without her knowing. You guys have it made. Instead you just sit around pining for dirty white whores. Newsflash mate - they don't want you and never will.