Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Even if artillery hits were blasting down houses in my neighborhood I would have zero fear

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I stopped being scared of dying many years ago because of garbage shit genetics.

Massive cope, you would be shivering in your boots if your neighborhood was getting shelled

If you're dug in or under cover or under multiple layers of concrete roofs you've no reason to fear of any physical harm tho

Massive cope, you would be shivering in your boots if your neighborhood was getting shelled

1192wv

Massive cope, you would be shivering in your boots if your neighborhood was getting shelled.
@WizardofSoda - yeah gotta agree with this ^
I stopped being scared of dying many years ago because of garbage shit genetics.
I believe, it doesn't work like that. Even if you've resigned mostly to dying, its the manner in how you die which makes fear. Take for ex when I was in New Delhi one year during Diwali (Festival of Lights). I came from my home in the U.S. stayed with my aunt. When the fireworks commenced, it was literally like shelling. I had never experienced anything like it cause in the West, this shit is just not allowed. And for good reasons too. They do controlled displays, whereas in curryland, 12 year olds are on top of your roof setting off small sticks of dynamite. No joke. Every street, every corner, every block. The vibration is so loud it cracks windows of cars. And that is about 1/5th of the sound shockwaves you would have from artillery. Plus most likely you would realize after a close one that you may not get a clean death, but rather an arm blown off while you slowly die in pain.

Last edited:
@WizardofSoda - yeah gotta agree with this ^
OP is dead. See his profile, Last seen Today at 9:10 PM. His fate was already sealed when I ordered the airstrike on his house.

OP is dead. See his profile, Last seen Today at 9:10 PM. His fate was already sealed when I ordered the airstrike on his house.
Um. Ookay. Boom Boom ?!

Yess, OP went boom boom.
The vibration alone from nearby artillery strikes is enough to loose one's bowels from the shock and fear. Especially the first time it happens.