Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even if I were chad, I wouldn’t know where to begin

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
As I mentioned in a previous thread, I don’t know any females to whom I’m not related that live in my local area, so even if I did become chad tomorrow (8/10 looks) I wouldn’t know where to begin.

What girl would magically become my girlfriend? Where/who would I approach?

Even most chads are unable to get successful relationships through cold approaching

This makes me very hopeless for the future

Last edited:
Good news is if you turned into chad overnight the sluts(99% of foids) would immediately throw themselves at you. You wouldnt have to cold approach ever. :blackpill:

Good news is if you turned into chad overnight the sluts(99% of foids) would immediately throw themselves at you. You wouldnt have to cold approach ever. :blackpill:
Based.
I don't get why people think getting Chad's body isn't enough to become successful in having sex and relationships.

And where would I meet these females who would throw themselves at me?

A tiny percentage of relationships get started through online dating, the vast majority of chads don't get females this way
And? Chads have a social circle and can attract foids everywhere. Chads can get relationships wherever they want.

Chad pulls them by “poaching”

That's my point
That just explains why a small percentage of their relationships begin online. They dont have to go that route.

But make no mistake, theyll get it from anywhere.

If I was chad, I’d only focus on getting prime stacies, not gonna fuck washed up roasties.

You wouldn't have to try.:feelsseriously:
I've done experiments with obscure male models on Tinder before and even then a fairly low number of local females matched with me. Online dating usage is going down rn

I thought this exactly. I don't have a wide social circle, social media presence or any foids outside my family that Im friends with or know off to start off with. I guess gradually over time, your social circle will broaden and more people in general would be interested in meeting you. I would mainly use my looks to improve my life career-wise and socially.

You would still need the low inhibition and NT to help you out.

I thought this exactly. I don't have a wide social circle, social media presence or any foids outside my family that Im friends with or know off to start off with. I guess gradually over time, your social circle will broaden and more people in general would be interested in meeting you. I would mainly use my looks to improve my life career-wise and socially.

You would still need the low inhibition and NT to help you out.
Cope. Tinder exists.

nt pill is brutal man. most of them dont understand that.

Just exist and make a living by tiktokmaxxing

I wouldn't know where to begin either.

What girl would magically become my girlfriend? Where/who would I approach?
Take classes or do something and just talk to a girl. They will start giggling and ask for your number at some point. Or just use tinder and let her do the talking

Girls make it EXTREMELY obvious when they want to fuck someone.

All you need to do as a Chad is look which girl eye-fucks you and then approach her.

Trust me if you were Chad you’d know what to do after a bit of time. Women will literally be walking up to you and asking to fuck. On OLD, they’d be messaging you first, you’d have to literally do nothing.

Girls make it EXTREMELY obvious when they want to fuck someone.

All you need to do as a Chad is look which girl eye-fucks you and then approach her.
Sometimes the girl might even approach the Chad first.

A tiny percentage of relationships get started through online dating, the vast majority of chads don't get females this way
Wrong, most girls prefer to filter out unwanted male through Tinder and then meet in the bar after, they just lie that a relationship started at the bar or a restaurant.

Last edited: