Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even if personality and gymmaxxing mattered...

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
Almost everyone here would still be fucked. Think about it, Chad always attended social gatherings and had bunchs of friends since he was a kid, while most of us rotted in our bedrooms 24/7. That means we have no social skills whatsoever compared to them. Even normies are light years ahead of us in this regard, my social skills have degraded to a point where I can't properly talk to another human being my age.

Not to mention I can't get buff for shit, none of my diets or hardcore gymmaxxing have worked so far for 3 yrs and I'm still under 65 kg at fucking 5'8. And I sure as hell suppose most here are also skinnycels/fastmetabolismcels, gaining muscle mass and strength is incredibly hard for an incel while Chad hardly goes once a week and his body gets shaped like a Greek God jfl :woke: :feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

We stand no chance in the current Sexual Market, it's over

imagine if intelligence mattered. we would be mining the asteroid belt, and we would have most likely made hydrogen fusion a viable energy source

Inceltears will unironically act like poor social skills is our fault, even though we've been ostracized against our will, and that makes us "bad people".

imagine if intelligence mattered. we would be mining the asteroid belt, and we would have most likely made hydrogen fusion a viable energy source
I really hope this was the case, I would gladly wagecuck if society gave me something more than just a shitty wage in return.
Inceltears will unironically act like poor social skills is our fault, even though we've been ostracized against our will, and that makes us "bad people".
Tbh there's no room for self improvement if you aren't even given the chance to self improve. Talking to myself in a mirror like a retard 24/7 ain't gonna change shit.

being confident or having a personality won´t help us of course because chads have much more of those traits.
Imagine hearing every day as a chad how gorgeus you look....that will push his "personality" to alpha centauri

Gymmaxxin would be pointless if small frame

being confident or having a personality won´t help us of course because chads have much more of those traits.
Imagine hearing every day as a chad how gorgeus you look....that will push his "personality" to alpha centauri
Very true. And even if Chad was indeed an autistic fuck people would just push him forward to become more socially bearable teehee.
Gymmaxxin would be pointless if small frame
The framepill destroyed me as well

My theory:
If you signed up on this site (without any LARP or troll -intentions), then the future seems very dark and there is no escape.

Even normies are light years ahead of us in this regard, my social skills have degraded to a point where I can't properly talk to another human being my age.
Brutal, don't you go to college or something you have to interact with?
Eww avi of Tanjiro.

My theory:
If you signed up on this site (without any LARP or troll -intentions), then the future seems very dark and there is no escape.
Can confirm
Brutal, don't you go to college or something you have to interact with?
Yes I'm a collegecel but I got irl ostracized fairly quickly and made no friends. Not to mention I'm currently on quarantine so that just worsens the problem.
On a side note I used to talk with the new guy at my class until he befriended some femorrhoids, then he irl ghosted me many times and didn't try to get near me for anything other than favors.

Never trust in normscum tbh

At the actual Sexual Market its beyond over