Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Even non-noticeable levels of male pheromones are enough to change women's moods, yet they think they can detect personality

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl, and they believe that when they are "getting good vibes" from some guys, they think they are catching their spiritual frequency or whatever, or that their minds are actually studying the guy's behaviour to check if he's good or bad:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Subthreshold amounts of social odorant affect mood, but not behavior, in heterosexual women when tested by a male, but not a female, experimenter

The results showed that exposure to a non-detectable amount of androstadienone modulated women's psychophysiological arousal and mood in a positive direction
"Of course I like being around Chad:foidSoy:. He just gives off good vibes:foidSoy:, it's the way he carries himself and lets his personality shine that makes it so appealing to just be around him:foidSoy:."

but did not change attention performance or rating of facial attractiveness
"Silly inkwell, of course it's not your looks:foidSoy:. Just yesterday, I was talking to an ugly guy, and he was just so awesome. It was a pleasure to talk to him:foidSoy:. He didn't have the looks, but he just gave off good vibes and I absorbed them like a sponge, that's how I know it must be your personality because what else could it be:foidSoy:?"

Pheromones and their effect on women’s mood and sexuality

One of these steroidal compounds, androstadienone, is present at much higher concentrations in male sweat and can be detected by women, albeit with wide variation in sensitivity. Upper-lip application of a pharmacological dose of androstadienonein women results in improved mood and heightened focus - particularly to capture emotional information. A positive mood is known to facilitate women’s sexual response, and increased focus improves sexual satisfaction. Indeed, some studies showed a beneficial effect of androstadienone on sexual desire and arousal.
However, these effects were dependent on the context of the experiment, for example, on the presence of a male attendant. Pheromones may also play a role in mate selection which is “disassortative” regarding the human leukocyte antigen (HLA)-genotype. Preliminary evidence suggests that exposure to androstadienone in women promotes attractiveness ratings of potential mates. In conclusion, some data indicate that 16-androstene pheromones, in particular androstadienone, play a beneficial role in women’s mood, focus and sexual response, and perhaps also in mate selection.
"Personality detection" my ass:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

"good personality" just means nt or dark triad and good looking.