Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Even though its not our fault that we're failures, do you still feel ashamed of yourself?

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
I feel ashamed that I'm so inadequate, so inferior, so disgusting, so worthless.

No never a slave
Im having something im entirely out of control and am pretty self aware about it

What years of negative reinforcement does to a mf. :incel:

It wasn’t my choice, it wasn’t my fault, why should I ever be ashamed of myself? This world rejects me but I will not reject myself

I only feel ashamed of my subhuman face

It wasn’t my choice, it wasn’t my fault, why should I ever be ashamed of myself?
Because at the end of the day, this body is still yours. It defines you, there's nothing outside of this body that is you.

Yes, I can't blame every failure in life on being subhuman genetic trash. I wish I was a better musician, I wish I developed some of my talents when I was younger and I wish I was at least financially secure.

It’s not our fault but we are the ones suffering the consequences

Because at the end of the day, this body is still yours. It defines you, there's nothing outside of this body that is you.
Yep I’m stuck with this wretched body and face at the end of the day, so whats the point in being ashamed about it? I used to care about it deeply but now I couldn’t give less of a shit. It just is what it is, we are all an insignificant speck in the grand scheme of it anyway