Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Even Walter in Breaking Bad mentioned the JBW pill

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
:feelsohgod:

85C275A8 58FE 4251 828F B22F91307A0F

Destroys ethnic Gus Fring and becomes the king of drugs trade

-
Better call Chad

Him and jesse would have never sold as much meth if they were mexican.
The Mexicans had a big operation but were ultimately destroyed by the more intelligent white man. This is what happened to ethnic civilizations across the world. So brutal.

The Mexicans had a big operation but were ultimately destroyed by the more intelligent white man. This is what happened to ethnic civilizations across the world. So brutal.
Oh yeah.

you know JBW is bull shit so you have to create memes just to post more about JBW without disproving yourself

you know JBW is bull shit so you have to create memes just to post more about JBW without disproving yourself
@Zer0/∞ thoughts

How is it bullshit?

How is it bullshit?
your only "proof" is betabuxxers "ascending" and ethnic foid lusting after Chad and sometimes you literally bring up JBW in things that have nothing to do with race at all

your only "proof" is betabuxxers "ascending" and ethnic foid lusting after Chad and sometimes you literally bring up JBW in things that have nothing to do with race at all
Ethnic whores almost always betabuxx the white man. That’s how strong jbw is.

Yes because the ethnic whore living in a 3rd world shit hole can do that :feelstastyman:
Happens in the US all the time.

that doesn't make sense and I have ethnic like facial features
Just dye your hair blonde, get lean, get teeth whitening, and dress nice and you’ll become a chad

Just dye your hair blonde
that doesn't match my phenotype
, get lean
I'm not fat I just look that way do to having a recessed jaw and puffy cheeks
, get teeth whitening
ok I could do that but It wont change anything
, and dress nice and you’ll become a chad
redpill cope incel could be wearing a 1 million dollar suit and Chad could be wearing a banana costume and Chad would get infinitely more attention from foids