Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Ever notice how foids put down men's hobbies?

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
Read some The Ego and Its Own by Max Stirner. Book in many cases is right about how world works. Of course Stirner didn't know that much about genetics since he wrote it before Darwin made his books go public, so he doesn't write about any staright genetic shit, but nevertheless debunks all bluepill shit people told him or he noticed told others and proves it by various situations in life in the beginning of the book and then debunking various philosophical claims made throughout mankind history.
Ah so that's where you got your avi. I'll get my hands on a copy, eventually; it won't be the first black pill book I own. But I can't get it now, unfortunately, as I just got laid off and my income at the moment is severely restricted. :fuk:

I personally prefer hard copies of books, they're much easier for me to read. But I've bookmarked it, anyway, just in case I can't wait any longer, and can't get another form of income established soon enough.

I was going to just print it so I could read on a "hard copy," but then I saw how many pages there were and figured it'd be cheaper to just buy the book. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: I'm retarded, sometimes. :fuk:

It's pure misandry, that's it.

Also notice it when Chad has these exact same hobbies that many toilets will Change their tune. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Foids usually want to have their cucks available 24/7 to take them around... Hobbies ? The foid wants to go shopping, quit playing little beta... That's the thing I guess

Foids usually want to have their cucks available 24/7 to take them around... Hobbies ? The foid wants to go shopping, quit playing little beta... That's the thing I guess
Maybe. I think it's more just that they look down on men that aren't top tier, so they'll find anything they can about us to nitpick, mock, or bully us over. Chads can have all the same hobbies and you'll never hear foids talking that way about them.

Females have the most vapid shallow interests and hobbies

they are ruining gyms :feelsohgod: