Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Ever seen someone accend from inceldom because of puberty?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
Did you know a kid that was almost certainly gonna be an incel but all of a sudden changed drastically during puberty? I went from a disgusting kid to a 40-50 year old man between the ages of 10-14.

nope

I think losing weight can help a lot of people who were fat and overweight during puberty years and thus don't know what their face looks like at 15% bodyfat. Obviously to ascend via this method you would need good facial bones anyway which is unlikely for incels in the first place, but you never know. That's why fatcel=vocel until proven otherwise.

Yeah. 3.5 to 6 from 14 to 18. Had good facial bones to begin with but was fat

Yeah. I did for a while then I came back down.

yes. the reverse happened to me. i was a fucking slayer in primary school then puberty happened and i collapsed facially, mentally and socially.

Zyzz peaked in puberty but also due to steroids and internet fame. And he was never really truecel. Jsanza descendet into inceldom in puberty.

Zyzz peaked in puberty but also due to steroids and internet fame. And he was never really truecel. Jsanza descendet into inceldom in puberty.
zyzz was always chad
Chad

If you're not over 21 you're not an incel.

No, I descended.

What the heck?! Inceldom starts with puberty, not before that. Children are all equal, with puberty starts disparity and social hierarchies for getting pussy.

What the heck?! Inceldom starts with puberty, not before that. Children are all equal, with puberty starts disparity and social hierarchies for getting pussy.
Nah not really, at 18 you're very close to completely finishing your physical development. Yeah sure there's guys that start puberty at 18 but that's like 0.0001% of the male population.

Nah not really, at 18 you're very close to completely finishing your physical development. Yeah sure there's guys that start puberty at 18 but that's like 0.0001% of the male population.
This is a very strict minirity lol, puberty starts at 13

Nope, all the good-looking guys were close to that and the uglies as well.

Did you know a kid that was almost certainly gonna be an incel but all of a sudden changed drastically during puberty? I went from a disgusting kid to a 40-50 year old man between the ages of 10-14.
Yes i know many especially once they hit 21 many looked better. It's just random nobody knows how someone will turn out.

Yes i know many especially once they hit 21 many looked better. It's just random nobody knows how someone will turn out.
When they turned 21? That seems a bit late to accend :O

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back