Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Every bitch has been "raped".

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
Every single post where a guy mentions sexual assault some slut comes out and say's"as a woman who's been raped 1897 times, i can tell you rape is not a joke." Jfl at all these victim LARPers.

They say this in alot of the social media dating app catfish post's, every time the guy send's "i want to rape you" she sends back "i was raped once and it was a horrible experience, i hope you get help." ffs,

Im tired of every other femoid acting like she was raped, most of these fem's have "regret sex" and want to pretend they didn't consent. Or the degenerate got drunk and had sex with an incel,which of course she regret's. That's why most rapists are ugly male's, girl's are 100% okay with letting Chad go. Because by having sex with him(even"rape") her status goes up, by having sex with an incel her value takes a dive.

Last edited:
i find it funny it makes me warm inside / whores are psychopathic liars..

They also like to exagerrate it because they get pity points.

they can't detect chad rapists, but somehow they can detect incels

ALL UGLY MALES stop raping women with your EYESIGHT / NO MANSPREADING!