Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Every god damn time there is a series people like this shit happen

alone_in_the_end

alone_in_the_end

Self-banned
-
Every time people start watching a series and it gets popular , like house of the dragon, a bunch of retards starts to say the actors deserve a emmy, the oscar, the fucking noble prize because that said actor or actress showed some emotion playing a character, fucking hate this type of shit.

I didn't started watching house of the dragon, because I didn't had proper time to watch it yet, but sometimes youtube recommend a video with some scene of the show and so I can judge if it is worthy my time in the future, I check it, and every fucking time there is countless comments from fanboys saying the actor should get a prize because he looked at the other actor and said something with a trembling voice.

I swear this normies never watched anything besides netflix and other bullshit like that is like they started watching movies and series this year.

Every time people start watching a series and it gets popular , like house of the dragon, a bunch of retards starts to say the actors deserve a emmy, the oscar, the fucking noble prize because that said actor or actress showed some emotion playing a character, fucking hate this type of shit.

I didn't started watching house of the dragon, because I didn't had proper time to watch it yet, but sometimes youtube recommend a video with some scene of the show and so I can judge if it is worthy my time in the future, I check it, and every fucking time there is countless comments from fanboys saying the actor should get a prize because he looked at the other actor and said something with a trembling voice.

I swear this normies never watched anything besides netflix and other bullshit like that is like they started watching movies and series this year.
They would vote for them to be the president as people did in Ukraine for Zalensky.