Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every incel should be going to nightclubs

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
100% srs. If you have NT friends then you have no reason to not go. You have a much better chance to ascend there where it’s all drunk, horny people than anywhere else.
Foids regularly approach at nightclubs too so no reason to say you’re ugly/subhuman until you go and see how foids react to your presence.

just get rejected every night theory

Just get cucked by your friends theory

When do foids approach at nightclubs if the guy is unattractive or short, if a foid approachs at a nightclub it doesnt mean she wants to fuck either she could just be trying to get free drinks from some guy who looks desperate (ugly)

When do foids approach at nightclubs if the guy is unattractive or short, if a foid approachs at a nightclub it doesnt mean she wants to fuck either she could just be trying to get free drinks from some guy who looks desperate (ugly)
She’ll make it obvious if she wants to fuck. You’ll know. Just don’t cuck out and buy her drinks jfl.

Another bullshit thread by mister Chad who gets approached at nightclubs.
As an incel, nightclubs are argueably THE WORST place to be, since you're completely reduced to your looks, which you DON'T HAVE as an incel, except you're mister larping confirmed Chad with 60+ tinder matches right here.
I've been to clubs COUNTLESS times in my life and NOT. EVEN. ONCE. did a girl approach me, let alone approach ANYONE except complete chad-moggers.

Last edited:
She’ll make it obvious if she wants to fuck. You’ll know. Just don’t cuck out and buy her drinks jfl.
yeah for sure but I feel like if youre not around average height then nightclubs are just not worth going to unless youre good looking, because in night clubs what makes you stand out the most is height if youre like 5'7 youre not even gonna be noticed imo

Just lol at this advice

Another bullshit thread by mister Chad who gets approached at nightclubs.
As an incel, nightclubs are argueably THE WORST place to be, since you're completely reduced to your looks, which you DON'T HAVE as an incel, except you're mister larping confirmed Chad with 60+ tinder matches right here.
I've been to clubs COUNTLESS times in my live and NOT. EVEN. ONCE. did a girl approach me, let alone approach ANYONE except complete chad-moggers.
This thread isn’t about me at all. It’s legit advice. You don’t have to be approached either. Find a foid drunk and desperate enough and you’ll at least lose your kissless virginity if you have the balls even if you don’t take her home. I’ve seen ricecels making out with drunk Beckys.
You have a better chance at a club than anywhere else. Even a little bit of alcohol makes foids easier to get.

This thread isn’t about me at all. It’s legit advice. You don’t have to be approached either. Find a foid drunk and desperate enough and you’ll at least lose your kissless virginity if you have the balls even if you don’t take her home. I’ve seen ricecels making out with drunk Beckys.
You have a better chance at a club than anywhere else. Even a little bit of alcohol makes foids easier to get.
yeah no doubt when foids are drunk their standards go to shit as long as you approach drunk foids your chances are infinitely higher than if they are sober, is it morally right fuck no but who cares

just go to club alone if you don't have a friend and realize everyone is with their friend group when you enter the club and you end up hanging out near the walls the whole night theory

Just be the butt of the joke theory

just go to club alone if you don't have a friend and realize everyone is with their friend group when you enter the club and you end up hanging out near the walls the whole night theory
People don’t strictly stick to their group at clubs. I’m just too high inhib to go alone.

Did all that in my late teens and early 20's, it was a complete waste of time and depressing.

Trucels don’t have friends. :feelsUgh:

Bullshit advice no one go into a nightclub on there own

100% srs. If you have NT friends then you have no reason to not go. You have a much better chance to ascend there where it’s all drunk, horny people than anywhere else.
Foids regularly approach at nightclubs too so no reason to say you’re ugly/subhuman until you go and see how foids react to your presence.

im around 40 so I’ve seen the height of both club clown world and tinder clown world

its true, clubs are easier for normies (truecels it never began unfortunately). It’s also more fun, assuming you have even a single friend it’s a fun mentally healthy thing to do

just don’t cuck out and spend tons of money on “VIP” bs, just drink cheap vodka before and go buy a single beer and lurk

im around 40 so I’ve seen the height of both club clown world and tinder clown world

its true, clubs are easier for normies (truecels it never began unfortunately). It’s also more fun, assuming you have even a single friend it’s a fun mentally healthy thing to do
This guy gets it

You laugh but this is what low inhib Tyrone does and *poof, your oneitis is slayed

i'll contact my normie friend i knew from highschool, and see if he'll go with me

You laugh but this is what low inhib Tyrone does and *poof, your oneitis is slayed
:cryfeels::feelsrope:

Just fuck a whore thats so drunk she cant see your face and get rape allegations bro!

I've been to clubs COUNTLESS times in my life and NOT. EVEN. ONCE. did a girl approach me, let alone approach ANYONE except complete chad-moggers.
Being average and/or autistic/ugly in 2022 is the golden ticket to get labelled automatically as an extremist (incel) misogynist (potential !!!) terrorist, yikes... JFL! :feelsclown::feelsclown::banhammer::banhammer::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Soyciety should give me a fucking break already! Even just being a NEET is like experiencing solitary confinement in a high-security prison.

Last edited:
Just fuck a whore thats so drunk she cant see your face and get rape allegations bro!
Lmao

Nightclubs have abysmal quality femoids.

I went once, didn't worked

What a dumb fucking thread

Most who go to nightclubs are attractive, guess what, Chads are aware that people who go to clubs like to fuck

Just get mogged by Chads theory

Never been to a nightclub.

Fuck off with all your norlamfag dogshit, fakecel

Going to nightclubs/parties as an incels is 100% pure ERfuel

I would have a brutal anxiety attack and run out screaming

now this is where the NTpill destroys you...

I worked as a bouncer at a coal burner night club (I would not date them) before I got crippled and fat. I actually was pretty ripped/ built and a fighter and was rated 7.8 on hot or not still never got shit ( you gotta have game too they say)
I went to a regular wm ww night club
I couldn't pick up shit and even the chads there were really having to work for it that was in 2002
I said fuck this shit

Every man should be a bartender
I've seen Manley's have stripper gf
A tattoo artist would be rubbing elbows with some freaky chicks

also black drug dealers even low level ones have ALOT of snow bunnies

NTpill make this shit impossible

I worked as a bouncer at a coal burner night club (I would not date them) before I got crippled and fat. I actually was pretty ripped/ built and a fighter and was rated 7.8 on hot or not still never got shit ( you gotta have game too they say)
I went to a regular wm ww night club
I couldn't pick up shit and even the chads there were really having to work for it that was in 2002
I said fuck this shit
wtf is a coal burner nightclub

wtf is a coal burner nightclub
White women black men some of the chicks were hot most were fat ugos but my racism at the time would not allow me to approach any of those foids

One of the only times I ever went to a night club was when I was in uni. I went on my own. It was one of the main experiences of my life that confirmed the black pill for me :blackpill:
I met some dudes who were local to my uni city in the queue, they thought it was funny that I had come on my own. The 'main' dude (who was a tall blonde prettyboy Chad) decided that he was going to try to get me with a chick. He went around the club going up to chicks and asking them if they liked me. He did this about 30 times and guess what happened........
EVERY SINGLE ONE rejected me
Each time, it was mostly the same: he would go up to a chick, and when he approached her and spoke to her, her face would light up, she would smile and open her body language and show clear IOIs, but then when he pointed me out to her, her face would change and she would cringe/grimace/frown and shake her head. Yes it's a numbers game but in conjunction with experiences that I have had throughout my life before then, I was more or less forced to accept that chicks do not find me physically appealing and that is why I am an incel. It probably would have played out in the same way if he had tried it with 100 chicks in the club, even 1000 or more over many nights
That was the last time I went clubbing at uni. I went to a night club in a mountain resort town with some people from a hiking group a few years ago, and that was OK, but I will probably never set foot in a night club again
Modern night life in general is black pilled :blackpill: beyond belief and probably not the best arena for an incel to excel in, particularly now in this era of feminism, cancel culture and #MeToo. College chicks are more vigilant than ever now against defending their holes from sub-5 dudes, particularly at night, and the age-old gold standard of getting a chick drunk and taking her home to sleep with her is a lot more risky and exclusive now because of white knights, simps & feminazis
That's not to say that incels should not try to experience night life at least once. Just that they should be prepared for many rejections, some of which may be brutal. You may have to adjust your sexual strategy when it comes to night life and focus on getting into situations where it is not possible for a chick to reject you or she does not have the capacity to do so, or she cannot enforce her rejection of you by herself, interpret this statement how you will :feelsthink:

im invisible no matter where i go. if i dont go out of my way to talk to a woman, i will never speak to one lol