Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Every incel should be going to nightclubs

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
How to go to nightclub without friends?

Incels should be going to nightclubs in large groups and groping and harassing foids and spreading blackpill openly as much as possible :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If you have NT friends
don't
my friends and relatives are all married and shit
or they're fucked up and on jewpills

then you have no reason to not go.
it's stupidly expensive may as well just get a hooker with 100% of lay

You have a much better chance to ascend there where it’s all drunk, horny people than anywhere else
drunk foids still chase chads

Foids regularly approach at nightclubs
I dunno where you live bruh but this never happens
and since covid I even see chads getting rejected at clubs and bars

how foids react to your presence.
these days every foid has a full up cock pipeline of guys she can fuck discreetly with one phone call
and if that lineup starts running out she can fill it up in 5 minutes on tinder

they go to clubs to drink and dance and if they are horny at the end of the night
they just text 1 of 10 chads or chadlites on standby

don't
my friends and relatives are all married and shit
or they're fucked up and on jewpills

it's stupidly expensive may as well just get a hooker with 100% of lay

drunk foids still chase chads

I dunno where you live bruh but this never happens
and since covid I even see chads getting rejected at clubs and bars

these days every foid has a full up cock pipeline of guys she can fuck discreetly with one phone call
and if that lineup starts running out she can fill it up in 5 minutes on tinder

they go to clubs to drink and dance and if they are horny at the end of the night
they just text 1 of 10 chads or chadlites on standby
Covid hasn’t changed anything, idk what you’re talking about. And you’re overrating men if you think every foid has 10 Chads on standby.
You didn’t see any Chads get rejected. You probably just see 6/10, 6’1 white guys as Chads like most of this forum

god no aha. Women on a night out at clubs are surrounded by top tier guys. And they're searching for those guys specifically. Only those guys are going to be approached for the purposes of intimacy. An ugly guys only getting approached in a club for a free drink or a spare cigarette and will then be ignored for the rest of the night. Literally in a place full of hundreds of people, many of them very good looking. Thats like trying to win the lottery.

Just be an insanely awkward sperg in the worst possible environment imaginable theory?

Only good thing about nightclubs is seeing hundreds of blackpills right in front of your face, women will just throw themselves at chads

Only good thing about nightclubs is seeing hundreds of blackpills right in front of your face, women will just throw themselves at chads
Don’t have to be Chad for women to throw themselves at you

yes you do
To get a few women approaching you and flirting with you/ calling you gl you don’t need to be a Chad. To get women to rape you, maybe

Incels should be going to nightclubs in large groups and groping and harassing foids and spreading blackpill openly as much as possible :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
This is the way. Nightclubs are suicidefuel for incels.

nightclubs are for chads only

Another bullshit thread by mister Chad who gets approached at nightclubs.
As an incel, nightclubs are argueably THE WORST place to be, since you're completely reduced to your looks, which you DON'T HAVE as an incel, except you're mister larping confirmed Chad with 60+ tinder matches right here.
I've been to clubs COUNTLESS times in my life and NOT. EVEN. ONCE. did a girl approach me, let alone approach ANYONE except complete chad-moggers.
this. I only got height mogged. Actually felt worse than if I just started at a wall for hours

Better not to take advice from a faggot who gets 60+ tinder likes and still rots in here

Last edited:
To get a few women approaching you and flirting with you/ calling you gl you don’t need to be a Chad. To get women to rape you, maybe
How is this fakecel still not banned.... 100 matches on tinder too right? :feelshaha:

Better not to take advice from a faggot 60+ tinder likes and still rots in here
Brutal mog if true but still doesnt make him less an incel or failed normie. I dont get this whole incel gatekeeping, misery and loneliness isnt something you should be respected for i actually admire people that have the courage to try and improve their situation.

Brutal mog if true but still doesnt make him less an incel or failed normie. I dont get this whole incel gatekeeping, misery and loneliness isnt something you should be respected for i actually admire people that have the courage to try and improve their situation.
What’s your username on reddit/IT?

No. Clubs always play their music too loudly

One of the only times I ever went to a night club was when I was in uni. I went on my own. It was one of the main experiences of my life that confirmed the black pill for me :blackpill:
I met some dudes who were local to my uni city in the queue, they thought it was funny that I had come on my own. The 'main' dude (who was a tall blonde prettyboy Chad) decided that he was going to try to get me with a chick. He went around the club going up to chicks and asking them if they liked me. He did this about 30 times and guess what happened........
EVERY SINGLE ONE rejected me
Each time, it was mostly the same: he would go up to a chick, and when he approached her and spoke to her, her face would light up, she would smile and open her body language and show clear IOIs, but then when he pointed me out to her, her face would change and she would cringe/grimace/frown and shake her head. Yes it's a numbers game but in conjunction with experiences that I have had throughout my life before then, I was more or less forced to accept that chicks do not find me physically appealing and that is why I am an incel. It probably would have played out in the same way if he had tried it with 100 chicks in the club, even 1000 or more over many nights
That was the last time I went clubbing at uni. I went to a night club in a mountain resort town with some people from a hiking group a few years ago, and that was OK, but I will probably never set foot in a night club again
Modern night life in general is black pilled :blackpill: beyond belief and probably not the best arena for an incel to excel in, particularly now in this era of feminism, cancel culture and #MeToo. College chicks are more vigilant than ever now against defending their holes from sub-5 dudes, particularly at night, and the age-old gold standard of getting a chick drunk and taking her home to sleep with her is a lot more risky and exclusive now because of white knights, simps & feminazis
That's not to say that incels should not try to experience night life at least once. Just that they should be prepared for many rejections, some of which may be brutal. You may have to adjust your sexual strategy when it comes to night life and focus on getting into situations where it is not possible for a chick to reject you or she does not have the capacity to do so, or she cannot enforce her rejection of you by herself, interpret this statement how you will :feelsthink:
Brutal rejectionpill indeed :society:

[UWSL]You can't choose how many likes you get on tinder, it's all about face/height. Retarded op even claims to have used bad pictures.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You're a gray idiot. I shouldn't reply to your shit, just fucking rope faggot.[/UWSL]

Get a femoid drunk, put a blindfold on her eyes!:feelshaha:

Can I get away groping girls in nightclubs :feelsaww:

[UWSL]You can't choose how many likes you get on tinder, it's all about face/height. Retarded op even claims to have used bad pictures.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You're a gray idiot. I shouldn't reply to your shit, just fucking rope faggot.[/UWSL]
Don’t see why you niggas care so much about a mediocre tinder result. You can get a lay every 40 - 60 matches at best if you’re not completely socially retarded. My number was way too little for me to have a chance at all. Find something better to do. If I wasn’t an incel, I wouldn’t be here.

Last edited:
I go to nightclubs with my friends almost every night. Still a permavirgin truecel but it’s kinda fun in it’s own way

Don’t see why you niggas care so much about a mediocre tinder result. You can get a lay every 40 - 60 matches at best if you’re not completely socially retarded. My number was way too little for me to have a chance at all. Find something better to do. If I wasn’t an incel, I wouldn’t be here.
just rope tbh, normies don't reach those numbers let alone incels. But yeah I hope you're really larping about this incel shit otherwise you are retarded as fuck, at that point no looks will save you :feelskek::feelskek:
Legit truecels here would ascend before you do,what a sad, faggy sucker :feelskek:

just rope tbh, normies don't reach those numbers let alone incels. But yeah I hope you're really larping about this incel shit otherwise you are retarded as fuck, at that point no looks will save you :feelskek::feelskek:
Legit truecels here would ascend before you do,what a sad, faggy sucker :feelskek:
I’ve had experiences with foids where I should’ve easily ascended before I used that shitty app. I didn’t because i’m not NT and foids despise autists even if they’re physically attracted to you. If you’re not NT, it’s OVER.

I’ve had experiences with foids where I should’ve easily ascended before I used that shitty app. I didn’t because i’m not NT and foids despise autists even if they’re physically attracted to you. If you’re not NT, it’s OVER
And I can’t take good pictures so it doesn’t matter. Only autist selfies and maybe 1 / 1,000 I look sort of ok if it’s frauded. Just don’t have the looks for it.
It was a selfie like this except unless you crop it correctly, tinder blurs it to shit.
View attachment 650736
I didn’t so it looked like it was taken on a flip phone. You could barely even see my face, so it wasn’t an accurate result as it was angle frauded. I’d likely do worse with proper photos. Still, even before I tried it, I knew the reason it’s over for me. If I went on tinder dates, nothing would change for me. It’s over for me.

I’ve had experiences with foids where I should’ve easily ascended before I used that shitty app. I didn’t because i’m not NT and foids despise autists even if they’re physically attracted to you. If you’re not NT, it’s OVER.
non NT :feels::feels:
You're just making excuses, you're just pathetic deal with it. I don't want to be associated with faggots like you even though I'm clearly neurodivergent :feelsugh:

non NT :feels::feels:
You're just making excuses, you're just pathetic deal with it. I don't want to be associated with faggots like you even though I'm clearly neurodivergent :feelsugh:
what excuses? Any foid that ever talked to me lost interest when she found out i'm a boring, awkward loser with no friends. I've made improvements in the last few years but it's always too little, too late.
No need to get so upset.

what excuses? Any foid that ever talked to me lost interest when she found out i'm a boring, awkward loser with no friends. I've made improvements in the last few years but it's always too little, too late.
No need to get so upset.
I'm only pointing out how big of a faggot you are with your humble bragging, annoying piece of shit

I'm only pointing out how big of a faggot you are with your humble bragging, annoying shit
Not humble bragging. I don't bring Tinder up at all, unless one of you annoying shits mentions it, which without fail happens every few weeks. I'm surprised that out of anything, that stuck.

Ive been to Nightclubs like 100 times. They are a gigantic waste of time. And yes I've approached women. If you're not at least a high tier normie, you're not going to get jack shit unless the planets align. Plus, getting with a drunk woman is dangerous especially if you're not gl and she wakes up next to your ugly ass she's gonna feel regretful and charge you with with rape.
If you're trying to get laid, the best place to do so is at a house party. But even then it's hard. Women just leave the party if they don't find any gl guys. It's brutal out there.

Not humble bragging. I don't bring Tinder up at all, unless one of you annoying shits mentions it, which without fail happens every few weeks. I'm surprised that out of anything, that stuck.
I’ve had experiences with foids where I should’ve easily ascended before I used that shitty app.
why bring this shit up then fag? :feelskek: And I mention it so new users know what kind of faggot you are. Then you want to go giving advice like a pua cuck, no one with the intention of ascending should listen to your faggy ass and you know it

why bring this shit up then fag? :feelskek: And I mention it so new users know what kind of faggot you are. Then you want to go giving advice like a pua cuck, no one with the intention of ascending should listen to your faggy ass and you know it
Because the mediocre tinder result is meaningless. wow I got a few more likes than a normie. I shouldn't have to rely on shitty apps in the first place. IRL experiences are more meaningful than a foid swiping her thumb on your picture.

Because the mediocre tinder result is meaningless. wow I got a few more likes than a normie. I shouldn't have to rely on shitty apps in the first place. IRL experiences are more meaningful than a foid swiping her thumb on your picture.
It's only more humble bragging trash, but ok faggot

Been there done that. Club denied me the entrance.
"We reserve the right to deny you entrance" they say.
Other clubs tell me I can't enter alone, has to be with a partner.
Now I just watch television and don't go anywhere.

just pay £40 every weekend to feel sick and dance awkwardly for two hours all while getting weird stares from foids theory

My father will kill me if he gets to know i go to pubs:feelsaww: