Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every second ticking by feels surreal tbh

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★
I shouldn't still be here carrying on like this, it's really pointless. I feel the same way at my shitty job, alone in my room at home. I should have ended it years ago, it was the logical answer.
Maybe while I still breathe I have a bit of hope left though?

I've had the same thoughts. It seems like there really is no satisfying answer... just try to cope as best you can

I shouldn't still be here carrying on like this, it's really pointless. I feel the same way at my shitty job, alone in my room at home. I should have ended it years ago, it was the logical answer.
Maybe while I still breathe I have a bit of hope left though?

How old are you?

I dont know how you did it tbh. Im only 29 and i dont think about anything but killing myself.

I've had the same thoughts. It seems like there really is no satisfying answer... just try to cope as best you can

Yes, that's all we can do. I'll see what new movies I can download later or watch on amazon prime. I have some beers and vodka left too.
I'll get a decent windows laptop soon also, shit using my galaxy S4 or phone all the time.

How old are you?

45 last week.

I dont know how you did it tbh. Im only 29 and i dont think about anything but killing myself.

I did take an overdose in 2012, I'll try again in the not so distant future probably as my parents will be dead soon, so nobody to feel hurt by it. Maybe your 30s will be better somehow, I worked with a guy who'd never dated and he found someone at 34. Very rare it happens though now it seems.

Last edited:
I feel like I don't belong on this earth, me existing just doesnt make any sense to me, since I dont seem to fit in anywhere or find anything truly enjoyable

Its sad to see so many men lost and end up here. While the fattest and ugliest foids are out there breeding like sewer rats.

Damn. You still trying ? Do you think theres any chance of ascending now?

I try online apps/dating sites sporadically, but after getting no matches or replies I usually uninstall after a week now. It's just too depressing.

I try online apps/dating sites sporadically, but after getting no matches or replies I usually uninstall after a week now. It's just too depressing.

I do the same thing lol. Ive installed and uninstalled tinder about a dozen times now. Zero matches every time. Fkin depressing.

Understand you, I often wish that there was a way to just quit life on the spot and not continue progressing through time.

This why fat fuck maxing is legit.

I did take an overdose in 2012, I'll try again in the not so distant future probably as my parents will be dead soon, so nobody to feel hurt by it.

Ive chosen the same method, but never tried before. Im also "waiting" for my parents to die,, or at least, that what i tell to myself.

Maybe your 30s will be better somehow, I worked with a guy who'd never dated and he found someone at 34. Very rare it happens though now it seems.
Thanks man. You deserve that luck more than me tbh.

With it being minimum wage and working long hours with assholes it's barely worth it. Though better than being NEET and getting less than £80 a week unemployment, like I was basically trapped in for the previous 14 years!

NEET and getting less than £80 a week unemployment
Neetbux aren't even a thing in my country, don't have money? Have fun being homeless and begging for spare change in a country where people are already massive dipshits.