Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Every thread i make these are the first to appear, Not bad users actually.

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★

Thanks for watching :feelsaww:

I am doing my part to keep the forum from dying :feelsautistic:

I am doing my part to keep the forum from dying :feelsautistic:
Its aleredy dead, Were just regurgitating everything weve said for the past 2 years, Why take it serious anymore.

Either we got the Oneitiscels, The drunkposters or the postmaxxers, Nazis, Communists, Or the regular bar fights Kek

But mostly of the posts is just the same topics over and over again.

Yesterday i saw the same thread posted by 4 users!

Just use .is as a place to waste time, There isnt really much new.

Its aleredy dead, Were just regurgitating everything weve said for the past 2 years, Why take it serious anymore.

Either we got the Oneitiscels, The drunkposters or the postmaxxers, Nazis, Communists, Or the regular bar fights Kek

Brutal. Guess I joined too late :feelsrope:

Brutal. Guess I joined too late :feelsrope:
It was really good in 2023, Your not too late, But its only like 20 users worth talking to.

Ive made plenty of cool friends here! Some i even watch movies with or talk to on discord, It provides a good escapism knowing someone cares and want to hang out with me, You could also postmaxx to increase your postcount or try to find a gamer friend, I am also gonna keep streaming on Hyperbeam for movienights, Feel free to join :feelsaww:

Im a hikkikomori at 24 so im basiclaly terminally online due to my looks.

Last edited:
It was really good in 2023, Your not too late, But its only like 20 users worth talking to.

Ive made plenty of cool friends here! Some i even watch movies with or talk to on discord, It provides a good escapism knowing someone cares and want to hang out with me, You could also postmaxx to increase your postcount or try to find a gamer friend, I am also gonna keep streaming on Hyperbeam for movienights, Feel free to join :feelsaww:

Im a hikkikomori at 24 so im basiclaly terminally online due to my looks.
Let me know when you are streaming on movie nights. I might join. I wish I could drop out of society but I cant because I dont live in a place that hands out NEETbux easily. I start my new wage slave fast food job next week :feelsbadman:

Just use .is as a place to waste time, There isnt really much new.
I think it is important to hear the same shit over and over.

i've noticed that when i dont consume Blackpll content for too long I start to become redpill again.