Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Every time I talk about the blackpill or women's behavior

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
The response is "Bro have you ever even talked to a woman before?"

Of course the answer is no.

Wat do?

I made a thread about this exact situation:

They say you can't say those things because you never been with a woman.

If I tell someone not to put their hand on a hot stove or else they'll get burned, imagine these normies replying "how would you know, you never been burnt".

My point is you don't need "personal experience" with a woman to call out objective truths about women/female nature.

If I tell someone not to put their hand on a hot stove or else they'll get burned, imagine these normies replying "how would you know, you never been burnt".

My point is you don't need "personal experience" with a woman to call out objective truths about women/female nature.
I think OP is larp

To add to that, an example I like to use is if you come across a helicopter stuck in a tree, or upside down on the ground, you don't need to be a pilot to know that's not how you're supposed to land a helicopter.

An issue lies in the fact that different people face different experiences with women based on who they are. an attractive person might face completely different experiences than me. so your opinion on women does in fact somewhat depend on your personal interactions and not just what you read online.

Just ignore them. They've already lost the argument by thinking with their emotions.

Just ignore them. They've already lost the argument by thinking with their emotions.
No point in discussing blackpill with those who aren't already woke tbh.