Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Everybody on TV and online saying Russia lost the war

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
people getting over excited about any small thing that Ukraine achieves as if they starved for good news.

I am not saying Russia will win or lose but just because they lost territory means nothing. Hitler had great victories but was defeated. America went marching into Korea making terrific progress but were beaten down by the Chinese forcing them to negoiate for peace.

Just saying

I'm not following it that closely, don't care which side wins or loses. :smonk:

Pick sides is super cuck but russia is going to loss that shit
Both the west and russia are anti incel

no side carez about incelz all any trucel could hope is to see a shitshow between both countriez no matter who winz or lozez

I'm not following it that closely, don't care which side wins or loses. :smonk:
yeah just saying though. People going crazy over a tactical gains on the battle field. Thats what war is all about.

War is about who is in it for the long run. America lost to Afghanistan because the costs were getting to high. EU and USA have to prepare for the long run to win. I may be wrong but i doubt the Russians are gonna stop just because Ukrainians took control of an area that had very few Russian troops.

Only 10% of Russian forces are deployed in Ukraine.

:feelsree:-Ukraine is going to win, that'll show putin not to mess with other countries :feelsBox:-No fuck the western society, I hope Putin nukes europe
:chad:-Keep fighting, I very much appreciate that you both give me more foids to fuck

:feelsree:-Ukraine is going to win, that'll show putin not to mess with other countries :feelsBox:-No fuck the western society, I hope Putin nukes europe
:chad:-Keep fighting, I very much appreciate that you both give me more foids to fuck
Dude Ukraine will win if EU and USA continue supporting them with financial aid.

USA lost in Vietnam in Afgahnistan because of costs. At some point Ukraine is on their own.

EU and USA economies are already struggling.

I did make the call earlier that Russia will give up the areas in Kharkiv province it had. Those areas only made sense for Russia to take two reasons:

1.) Early on when they were hoping Kharkiv would just join Russia, that turned out not be the case, Kharkiv wanted to stay in Ukraine. Because the city of Kharkiv is this vast metro with 2.3 million people, and can be reinforced by Ukraine, there was zero chance that was going to fall by force. Without Kharkiv city holding some villages and towns in Kharkiv province isn't worth it.

2.) The Northern part of the cauldron at Izium was a powerful point to attack the whole Kramatorsk agglomeration through Siversk to the Lysychansk-Severodonetsk agglomeration. Izium is on the north side of those 3 defensive lines.

After the Himars got to Ukraine the whole plan of advancing further than Lysychansk-Severodonetsk its just not going to happen. Ergo holding Izium was no longer of much strategic importance.

Therefore give 1.) and 2.) no longer relevant the Russians weren't willing to take large losses defending their holdings in Kharkiv province. And we can see the Russians had only light defenses and little defensive lines/defensive fortifications built up.. aka they weren't planning on defending that area, it was only for a launching point for offensives.

There is a river that separates Luhansk province from Kharkiv province. The Ukrainians advanced up and took the northern side of the river, and the Russians retreated across the river which there is shallow places.

But there is a second river not much further south that forms another defensive line, so the Russians retreated all the way to across this second river. In between the rivers its only lightly populated.

The Ukrainians then pushed southwards into Luhansk province, but this area between the two rivers is too dangerous to stay in for either side. Because Russian artillery can hit it from the south, and Ukrainian artillery from the north. Which was why the Russians retreated past it.

I did make the call earlier that Russia will give up the areas in Kharkiv province it had. Those areas only made sense for Russia to take two reasons:

1.) Early on when they were hoping Kharkiv would just join Russia, that turned out not be the case, Kharkiv wanted to stay in Ukraine. Because the city of Kharkiv is this vast metro with 2.3 million people, and can be reinforced by Ukraine, there was zero chance that was going to fall by force. Without Kharkiv city holding some villages and towns in Kharkiv province isn't worth it.

2.) The Northern part of the cauldron at Izium was a powerful point to attack the whole Kramatorsk agglomeration through Siversk to the Lysychansk-Severodonetsk agglomeration. Izium is on the north side of those 3 defensive lines.

After the Himars got to Ukraine the whole plan of advancing further than Lysychansk-Severodonetsk its just not going to happen. Ergo holding Izium was no longer of much strategic importance.

Therefore give 1.) and 2.) no longer relevant the Russians weren't willing to take large losses defending their holdings in Kharkiv province. And we can see the Russians had only light defenses and little defensive lines/defensive fortifications built up.. aka they weren't planning on defending that area, it was only for a launching point for offensives.
yeah probably they have their own strategic objectives. I am not sure though.

Just saying that all this hype about some Ukrainiane gains is mind baffling to me. Like duh thats what war is all about. In the bigger picture it makes no difference. The question is are EU and USA ready to continue financing this war for the long run? Thats where the victory or loss comes from.

The question is are EU and USA ready to continue financing this war for the long run? Thats where the victory or loss comes from.
There was no democratic voting!
No one has ever voted to finance ukraine.
Fucking jews selling guns and making money while spraying lies all over the kike media that we live in a democracy.

There was no democratic voting!
No one has ever voted to finance ukraine.
Fucking jews selling guns and making money while spraying lies all over the kike media that we live in a democracy.
yeah well it is what it is.

The question is how long untill the people refuse to continue paying with crazy inflation, crazy energy costs. But that is up to EU cucks and Amerimutts to decide for themselves.

putin will keep trying to win until he's either dead or kicked out of power