Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia’s entire sphere of influence is collapsing as a result of the failure in Ukraine

Oh ya another difference in 2014 in Crimea too if I remember. The Russian army took off their Russian army symbols and pretended they were separatists in Crimea. Then there was a referendum 2 weeks later in Crimea on whether to join Russia. Which it did seem there was a legitimate majority there who wanted to join Russia.

So Russia was denying that their army was in Crimea. It was laughable, but for international law it mattered that Russia was saying it wasn't involved.

GVA

Jews fled Ukraine, while Ukrainian men are getting shelled in Ukraine jews match their girls up with black africans in France "as a way to learn French"

This is really interesting, thank you history-cels. This has been a pleasant read.

@Indari Thoughts on this thread :feelswhere:

This invasion turned into a fucking mess for the russians. Even if they manage to win the war there is no way they can keep control over the country. They were betting on a pro-russian sentiment in Ukraine that was actually just wishful thinking. So instead of a quick operation to push allies into power in Kiev, they now got a WW2 style full scale invasion they were absolutely not ready for. Maybe Putin will retain power, but Russia will become increasingly poor, weak, unstable and at the mercy of chinese political and economic support. Good job Vlad.

@based_meme you need to be the tie breaker here boyo :feelswhere:
I am willing to bet both of my testicles that Russia will never capture Kiev or accomplish their original objective of subjugating Ukraine (even Russian nationalists admit this now and just pretend they never wanted to do those things in the first place)
All I can tell you is that @shii410 will have no balls when this is over. I'm sorry, buddy boyo, but it's over for your T levels.

Russia is a lot smarter than people give it credit for. People easily forget that Russia a SUPERPOWER.

I'm all-in on Russia.

All I can tell you is that @shii410 will have no balls when this is over. I'm sorry, buddy boyo, but it's over for your T levels.

Russia is a lot smarter than people give it credit for. People easily forget that Russia a SUPERPOWER.

I'm all-in on Russia.
This post would have made sense like a month ago but even Russian nationalists don’t cope like this anymore

Russia isn’t a superpower and after this they never will be. They have a GDP on par with Australia and their military is ridiculously shit and incompetent

I have to reiterate that this situation was supposed to be the like the occupation of Czechoslovakia in 1939 where Germany just invaded and occupied the country in 1 day without any major resistance. Everyone in Russia and the West had zero doubt that that would happen. It’s like irl is a grand strategy game and we’re just living in the timeline where Russia is controlled by a first time player who doesn’t know the basic gameplay mechanics and fucked up the first early game war and broke the entire sequence of events that was supposed to come after it

Last edited:
Say Russia for some reason wanted to be bigger, and then be more secure by having an even larger population. Through a higher birthrate and more net immigration a country can be growing in population without having to conquer other places.

This isn't like the 1700's and 1800's where there wasn't enough farm output to feed more people and all the farmland was already being used in Europe. So to expand countries had to conquer some other country.

If you look since the year 1900, US farm yields per acre have risen 12 times. That is why even as the US population is growing our farmland is declining because each year there is an ~3% increase in yields per acre, but our population usually grows ~1%. Of course the USA also exports food so we don't necessarily return all these fields to wild nature. But this is why we are returning the buffalo to the prairies is we no longer need all the farmland and we need less every year.

Russia is also a huge food producer, main exporter. As they put in place Western farming science and private farm ownership after the Cold War, Russian farm output has been rocketing up. Yet their population of Russia is flat since 1990. Turning them from a food importer into a huge food exporter.

The US is expanding our empire by a few countries a decade. But when we try to do it by conquering other places by force of arms it is insanely costly. And as seen in Afghanistan not a sure thing that we will hold it.

Hahahahah Russia got bombed. They can't even defend their own country, let alone defend someone else's, let alone invade another's :feelshaha: Step your game up Vlad. The world has been seeing Russia take L after L this past month. The only way they can redeem themselves is by pouring fuel on the global inflation fire. At least that way people will still fear them. I bet they'll bribe starving MENA nations into forming some sort of Russian NATO by offering them wheat :lul:.