Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia’s entire sphere of influence is collapsing as a result of the failure in Ukraine

Context: During the Azeri-Armenian war a couple years ago Armenia was losing so Russia intervened and forced a peace agreement that involved stretches of land in Karabakh (disputed territory) being directly occupied by Russian troops

Azerbaijan just took over part of the Russian-controlled territory and is forcing Russians out of Karabakh. Russia’s military is powerless to stop them; Russia can no longer exert military power outside their own borders
View attachment 595546
“From March 24 to 25 the Azerbaijani armed forces, violating the November 9 [2020] trilateral ceasefire agreement, entered the area of responsibility of the Russian peacekeeping contingent on the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh…”, the Russian Defense Ministry said in a March 26 statement. The MoD also reported that Azerbaijan had carried out four strikes against Karabakh forces from a TB-2 Bayraktar drone in the region.”

Russia’s position right now is so fucking bizarre, it’s like if Germany somehow lost to Czechoslovakia in 1939 and collapsed and Hitler just killed himself out of embarrassment. I don’t think anyone expected Russia to collapse this fast or this badly. There’s no justifiable reason why this should be happening it’s just utter incompetence on their part

Russian nationalists are likely committing suicide en masse as we speak, imagine trying to restore the Greater Russian Empire/Eastern Bloc but you just fail instantly and somehow manage to lose Ukraine and Armenia too
ok

People watch too muc main stream media and never read history.

Russia has a history of always fucking up in wars that are low stake.They got their asses by the Japanese and then the Chinese who only had rifles and home made molotov cocktails.

But when pushed up against the wall then they fight to kill.

The West is now slowly forcing them to fight.

Stop posting anti-Russia suifuel shit :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

And then Japan takes the Kuril Islands, that would be crazy kek.

Are you willing to bet all of your money against Russia?
I am willing to bet both of my testicles that Russia will never capture Kiev or accomplish their original objective of subjugating Ukraine (even Russian nationalists admit this now and just pretend they never wanted to do those things in the first place)

I am willing to bet both of my testicles that Russia will never capture Kiev or accomplish their original objective of subjugating Ukraine (even Russian nationalists admit this now and just pretend they never wanted to do those things in the first place)
@Uggo Mongo thoughts on his level of confidence :feelswhere:

@Uggo Mongo thoughts on his level of confidence :feelswhere:
His sources are inferior, phase 2 has commenced :feelzez:

Hso

I don’t think anyone expected this war to impact global economies to the extent it is, so now I don’t know what will happen. Big elephant in the room is the future of globalization in the short term. I think autarkies and autocracies will bloom after this. Well at least inflation will keep asset prices up for now…

They didn’t, it’s still ongoing. They made a spearhead to the center and Mariupol isn’t spherical
View attachment 595600
On a related note it’s kind of weird how the entire Russian command in Mariupol got killed somehow:feelswhere:
I wouldn't trust cuckmedia nor Wikipedia obese keyboard warriors (pro-Russian Telegram channels included, as the events are currently unfolding, so to speak).

I wouldn't trust cuckmedia nor Wikipedia obese keyboard warriors (pro-Russian Telegram channels included, as the events are currently unfolding, so to speak).
I don’t listen to anything from Western media or pro-Ukrainian redditors either. All you need to do is look at the Russian government’s official statements to see that they failed in Ukraine

In the first 48 hours of the war they released a scheduled victory speech (which they immediately took down after realizing their mistake) under the assumption that they would have won the war by then. Here they state exactly what they wanted to do and what they thought was going to happen
The first would always be the complex of a divided people, the complex of national humiliation - when the Russian house first lost part of its foundation (Kiev), and then was forced to come to terms with the existence of two states, not one, but two peoples. That is, either to abandon their history, agreeing with the insane versions that "only Ukraine is the real Russia," or to gnash one's teeth helplessly, remembering the times when "we lost Ukraine." Returning Ukraine, that is, turning it back to Russia, would be more and more difficult with every decade - recoding, de-Russification of Russians and inciting Ukrainian Little Russians against Russians would gain momentum.
Now this problem is gone - Ukraine has returned to Russia.
These relations have entered a new stage - the West sees the return of Russia to its historical borders in Europe. And he is loudly indignant at this, although in the depths of his soul he must admit to himself that it could not be otherwise.
Did someone in the old European capitals, in Paris and Berlin, seriously believe that Moscow would give up Kiev? That the Russians will forever be a divided people?
Russia expected to take Kiev and restore Russian hegemony in Ukraine within 48 hours. Putin also said that he was going to do this in his national address. They were extremely open about this and it wasn’t a secret at all, the narrative that Russia only wanted minor concessions from Ukraine from the start and that everything is currently going to plan was only invented later after the war turned out to be a failure

@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias also verified this with additional sources, you can see in real time how pro-Russia news sources went from “Ukraine will surrender completely in 24 hours” to “Russia was never trying to take Kiev or occupy Ukraine in the first place” cope posting

:feelsjuice: it was said from the very beginning they weren't going to "occupy" ukraine
See below
In the first 48 hours of the war they released a scheduled victory speech (which they immediately took down after realizing their mistake) under the assumption that they would have won the war by then. Here they state exactly what they wanted to do and what they thought was going to happen
The first would always be the complex of a divided people, the complex of national humiliation - when the Russian house first lost part of its foundation (Kiev), and then was forced to come to terms with the existence of two states, not one, but two peoples. That is, either to abandon their history, agreeing with the insane versions that "only Ukraine is the real Russia," or to gnash one's teeth helplessly, remembering the times when "we lost Ukraine." Returning Ukraine, that is, turning it back to Russia, would be more and more difficult with every decade - recoding, de-Russification of Russians and inciting Ukrainian Little Russians against Russians would gain momentum.
These relations have entered a new stage - the West sees the return of Russia to its historical borders in Europe. And he is loudly indignant at this, although in the depths of his soul he must admit to himself that it could not be otherwise.
Did someone in the old European capitals, in Paris and Berlin, seriously believe that Moscow would give up Kiev? That the Russians will forever be a divided people?

I don’t listen to anything from Western media or pro-Ukrainian redditors either. All you need to do is look at the Russian government’s official statements to see that they failed in Ukraine

Russia expected to take Kiev and restore Russian hegemony in Ukraine within 48 hours. Putin also said that he was going to do this in his national address. They were extremely open about this and it wasn’t a secret at all, the narrative that Russia only wanted minor concessions from Ukraine from the start and that everything is currently going to plan was only invented later after the war turned out to be a failure

@Uggo Mongo @Azaylias also verified this with additional sources, you can see in real time how pro-Russia news sources went from “Ukraine will surrender completely in 24 hours” to “Russia was never trying to take Kiev or occupy Ukraine in the first place” cope posting

they're going to annex/make independent eastern ukraine, and smash western ukraine and force their neutrality.

they're going to annex/make independent eastern ukraine
They already did that years ago
and smash western ukraine and force their neutrality.
“Neutrality” is the new copium after restoring the Russian Empire failed and it became clear that Russia will never control Ukraine again. The war was a failure and Russian nationalists are expected to rope en masse. It also will not happen because Zelensky is a russophobic genocidal communist nazi who will never actually be neutral in practice

A significant but not full victory for Russia would be if they can hold the two South Eastern oblasts. Which are substantial in size and population. Right now Russia doesn't have control over the entirety of those provinces.

A bigger victory would be if Russia can hold all of 'NovoRussia', which extends from the SE oblasts along the Sea of Azoz to north of Crimea, and includes the substantial cities of Kherson and Mariupol, with Mariupol being an especially valuable city right on the sea.

My feeling is Zelensky is under orders to 'fight to the last man', for every inch of Ukraine.

That is why I don't see peace anytime soon unless one side or the other collapses militarily.

Two possible 'aspirational' goals of Russia.. taking all of Ukraine(with maybe the exception of the provinces around Lviv), or taking all of Ukraine East of the Dneiper River, and the area North of Crimea, and Odessa are now out of reach in this operation if those were strategic dream goals at one point.

They already did that years ago
No, they didn't. They took Crimea. In Donbas it's a civil war, it's mostly ethnic Russians with the Ukraine government abusing them. If they had they wouldn't have had to invade, now would they? :feelstastyman:
“Neutrality” is the new copium after restoring the Russian Empire failed and it became clear that Russia will never control Ukraine again. The war was a failure and Russian nationalists are expected to rope en masse. It also will not happen because Zelensky is a russophobic genocidal communist nazi who will never actually be neutral in practice
Yep, just like "no one" was saying that Russia was mostly concerned with the Donbas and adjacent areas, even when you were proven wrong about that you keep saying it lol.

My feeling is Zelensky is under orders to 'fight to the last man', for every inch of Ukraine.
Only white Ukrainian men though. Jews including fighting age men already evacuated, and Jewlensky has been hiding out in Israel filming green screen scenes. The other ethnics male and female fled like cockroaches too, and are whining they aren't given precedence over Ukrainian women and children in their flight.

Yep, just like "no one" was saying that Russia was mostly concerned with the Donbas and adjacent areas, even when you were proven wrong about that you keep saying it lol.
I literally gave you an official statement from the Russian government saying their goal was to conquer Ukraine and restore the Russian Empire and you’re still repeating the retarded cope that they declared war over separatist-controlled land in Donbas (a narrative that never existed until a week ago)

Last edited:
Reminder that even New York Times exposed the propaganda by quoting the mayor of Makariv:

The asserted gains in territory are hard to quantify, or verify. In at least one crucial battle in a suburb of Kyiv, where Russian troops had made their closest approach to the capital, brutal street fighting still raged on Thursday and it was not clear that Ukraine had regained any ground.
But even this muddied picture of Ukrainian progress is helpful for the country’s messaging to its citizens, and to the world — that it is taking the fight to a foe with superior numbers and weaponry, and not just hunkering down to play defense.
In Makariv, another battleground town to the west of Kyiv that Ukrainian officials claimed to have recaptured this week, the fighting was also ongoing, Vadym Tokar, the mayor, said in a telephone interview.
“I don’t understand where this nonsense came from,” he said of reports his town had been liberated. “It is not true. We have shelling and we have Russian tanks shooting into the town right now.”

Reminder that even New York Times exposed the propaganda by quoting the mayor of Makariv:

The asserted gains in territory are hard to quantify, or verify. In at least one crucial battle in a suburb of Kyiv, where Russian troops had made their closest approach to the capital, brutal street fighting still raged on Thursday and it was not clear that Ukraine had regained any ground.
But even this muddied picture of Ukrainian progress is helpful for the country’s messaging to its citizens, and to the world — that it is taking the fight to a foe with superior numbers and weaponry, and not just hunkering down to play defense.
In Makariv, another battleground town to the west of Kyiv that Ukrainian officials claimed to have recaptured this week, the fighting was also ongoing, Vadym Tokar, the mayor, said in a telephone interview.
“I don’t understand where this nonsense came from,” he said of reports his town had been liberated. “It is not true. We have shelling and we have Russian tanks shooting into the town right now.”
I like how I provide irrefutable evidence that Russia failed all of their objectives in the war and the Donbas narrative was fabricated after the fact and you just don’t respond to it and go on some irrelevant tangent about a random city in Ukraine

The fact is that Russia lost and no matter how much they twist the narrative it won’t change objective reality. I remember when “Russia won’t take Kiev or annex Ukraine in 24 hours” was “mainstream media propaganda”. Times have changed a lot since then

I like how I provide irrefutable evidence that Russia failed all of their objectives in the war and the Donbas narrative was fabricated after the fact and you just don’t respond to it and go on some irrelevant tangent about a random city in Ukraine

The fact is that Russia lost and no matter how much they twist the narrative it won’t change objective reality. I remember when “Russia won’t take Kiev or annex Ukraine in 24 hours” was “mainstream media propaganda”. Times have changed a lot since then
How can it be fabricated after the fact when I posted an interview with a retired US colonel stating that, dated Mar 1, and the interview actually happened before that?

How can it be fabricated after the fact when I posted an interview with a retired US colonel stating that, dated Mar 1, and the interview actually happened before that?
He said in the interview that Russia will conquer Ukraine in 24 hours so it just proves my point

Plus you still haven’t read my post:feelsUgh:

Mfw you just start posting random irrelevant Russian propaganda you saw online because I deboonked all your arguments:feelshehe:

"I'm gonna deboooonk"

Interview from over a month ago predicting the "new cope" lol

He said in the interview that Russia will conquer Ukraine in 24 hours so it just proves my point

Plus you still haven’t read my post:feelsUgh:
Irrelevant. He stated their objectives which is relevant and proves you're flat out talking bollocks mate. He assumed they would send a larger force and hit harder. We since have more information about their strategy:
T

This is an incredible thread guyz :ahegao: we just need @based_meme to leave his input :ping:

View attachment 595930

"I'm gonna deboooonk"

Interview from over a month ago predicting the "new cope" lol
Read my post above though

I posted a literal statement on behalf of the Russian government describing in detail what they expected to get out of the war; which didn’t even mention Donbas a single time while prominently and repeatedly mentioning retaking Ukraine and restoring Russia’s historical borders and you still haven’t acknowledged it at all

Russia tanked their economy d00d, ruble growing stronger already and mcdonalds is already back lol

Read my post above though

I posted a literal statement on behalf of the Russian government describing in detail what they expected to get out of the war; which didn’t even mention Donbas a single time while prominently and repeatedly mentioning retaking Ukraine and restoring Russia’s historical borders and you still haven’t acknowledged it at all
I have no idea if that's a real article or accurate translation and don't give af

Thanks for the thread. So Russia lost the war they started. Got it. Now back to my anime. (I'm laughing at Russian)

NYTimes now opining what this substack sperg wrote weeks ago:

I have no idea if that's a real article or accurate translation and don't give af
Its from a Russian state-owned website and you can just throw it into google translate to verify but you don’t even need to because it’s not like this was ever a secret

Russia tanked their economy d00d, ruble growing stronger already and mcdonalds is already back lol
These articles are a dead meme, no one cares anymore because Russia failed to take back Ukraine and the dream of restoring their historical borders and rivaling NATO is dead. Even the official Russian narrative concedes that it will never happen now and their only objection is that they never wanted to do it in the first place

The whole argument here is actually totally irrelevant and doesn’t matter when you take that into account. Even if you were 100% right here that everything is going to plan and Russia actually wanted to be in the middle of a geopolitical disaster where they gain nothing and are forced to renounce all their ambitions (and immediately have everything they’ve gained since the fall of the USSR liquidated as we’re seeing in Karabakh) it wouldn’t change how shit the situation is for them

All the enthusiasm and optimism behind Russia is dead, you went from day 1 where Russia supporters on /pol/ were celebrating the return of the Russian Empire and Putin’s new war against globohomo to those weird moon of alabama guys you’ve been posting coping with “Actually Russia just wanted recognization of Crimea that’s all sorry guys:forcedsmile:

Suppose for a moment that Putin never intended to conquer all of Ukraine: that, from the beginning, his real targets were the energy riches of Ukraine’s east, which contain Europe’s second-largest known reserves of natural gas (after Norway’s).

Combine that with Russia’s previous territorial seizures in Crimea (which has huge offshore energy fields) and the eastern provinces of Luhansk and Donetsk (which contain part of an enormous shale-gas field), as well as Putin’s bid to control most or all of Ukraine’s coastline, and the shape of Putin’s ambitions become clear. He’s less interested in reuniting the Russian-speaking world than he is in securing Russia’s energy dominance.
“Under the guise of an invasion, Putin is executing an enormous heist,” said Canadian energy expert David Knight Legg. As for what’s left of a mostly landlocked Ukraine, it will likely become a welfare case for the West, which will help pick up the tab for resettling Ukraine’s refugees to new homes outside of Russian control. In time, a Viktor Orban-like figure could take Ukraine’s presidency, imitating the strongman-style of politics that Putin prefers in his neighbors.
If this analysis is right, then Putin doesn’t seem like the miscalculating loser his critics make him out to be.

Chess not checkers :feelzez:

Suppose for a moment that Putin never intended to conquer all of Ukraine: that, from the beginning, his real targets were the energy riches of Ukraine’s east, which contain Europe’s second-largest known reserves of natural gas (after Norway’s).

Combine that with Russia’s previous territorial seizures in Crimea (which has huge offshore energy fields) and the eastern provinces of Luhansk and Donetsk (which contain part of an enormous shale-gas field), as well as Putin’s bid to control most or all of Ukraine’s coastline, and the shape of Putin’s ambitions become clear. He’s less interested in reuniting the Russian-speaking world than he is in securing Russia’s energy dominance.
“Under the guise of an invasion, Putin is executing an enormous heist,” said Canadian energy expert David Knight Legg. As for what’s left of a mostly landlocked Ukraine, it will likely become a welfare case for the West, which will help pick up the tab for resettling Ukraine’s refugees to new homes outside of Russian control. In time, a Viktor Orban-like figure could take Ukraine’s presidency, imitating the strongman-style of politics that Putin prefers in his neighbors.
If this analysis is right, then Putin doesn’t seem like the miscalculating loser his critics make him out to be.

Chess not checkers :feelzez:
The guy writing that article is on crack. His analysis would maybe make sense if the war ended quickly and without much cost to Russia. But just the financial burden of the war by itself vastly outweighs any foreseeable profits Russia might make off of their newly conquered natural gas supply; and that’s without accounting for everything else implicated in this situation that Russia stands to lose (as seen in the OP here)

Last edited:
Don't know much about how the war will turn out stratigically but for sure, trannies and russian shills are out of control. I don't place my bets on Russia though. can they take Ukraine? Yes for sure, but how bad do they want it? Seems like Russia was playing poor mans war, hoping that the Ukrainians would just give up and they would walk straight into the capital. I don't think Russia has the captital or resources to spend on taking the country.

Its not like the US that can wage a 20 year unpopular war ran by the military complex, big oil and alphabet agency play grounds. Russia is poor and has the support of hardly anyone.

Don't know much about how the war will turn out stratigically but for sure, trannies and russian shills are out of control. I don't place my bets on Russia though. can they take Ukraine? Yes for sure, but how bad do they want it? Seems like Russia was playing poor mans war, hoping that the Ukrainians would just give up and they would walk straight into the capital. I don't think Russia has the captital or resources to spend on taking the country.

Its not like the US that can wage a 20 year unpopular war ran by the military complex, big oil and alphabet agency play grounds. Russia is poor and has the support of hardly anyone.
Yep this is truth:yes:

@shii410 wow I wish I knew you in real life.- I don't know enough smart dudes LOL

How did you become so well-versed in world affairs, and so well-written?!- Geezus I could pick your brain for hours.

And why the hell are you an incel??- You seem like you have your shit together

@shii410 wow I wish I knew you in real life.- I don't know enough smart dudes LOL

How did you become so well-versed in world affairs, and so well-written?!- Geezus I could pick your brain for hours.

And why the hell are you an incel??- You seem like you have your shit together
Thank you Lawrence boss man I really just spend a lot of time writing things and following the news though:feelshehe:

Thank you Lawrence boss man I really just spend a lot of time writing things and following the news though:feelshehe:
-
Here's one thing I've been curious about-- maybe you've got some expertise to comment on this.- Why didn't Ukraine react this way when Russia took Crimea from them in 2014?- Ukraine's military has demonstrated such brilliance, and cunning, and resourcefulness, and I've wondered "where the hell were they in 2014?"
-

Last edited:
Only white Ukrainian men though. Jews including fighting age men already evacuated, and Jewlensky has been hiding out in Israel filming green screen scenes. The other ethnics male and female fled like cockroaches too, and are whining they aren't given precedence over Ukrainian women and children in their flight.

If Slavs were smarter they would refuse to fight each other.

I said it for WWI and WWII.. ultimately it was Nordic white men who were stupid enough to go and kill each other. They can say they were ignorant, but thats the problem.

-
Here's one thing I've been curious about-- maybe you've got some expertise to comment on this.- Why didn't Ukraine react this way when Russia took Crimea from them in 2014?- Ukraine's military has demonstrated such brilliance, and cunning, and resourcefulness, and I've wondered "where the hell were they in 2014?"

And back then their leadership didn't rally the world to their cause like they did this time; they didn't get a bunch of countries to send them weapons and all this...- it's curious that their military apparently has such talent, but they didn't mobilize it to fight for Crimea.
-

Good question I was reading this shit in 2014. Ukraine back then was in great turmoil, with political battling between Russians and Ukrainians with who would rule Ukraine. That was the Maiden civil war, and the neo-Nazis were one faction then too. There was 3 factions.. the pro-Russian, the pro-Western Ukraine, and the neo-Nazis were building strength then.

So the pro-Western government in Ukraine wasn't established yet, it was the whole color revolution that got them into power in 2014. Before that the pro-Russian faction was in power.

And Russia seemed stronger then. Also Crimea it was a lot stronger case for it being Russian, having been part of Russia until like 1950. And Russia imo paid off the Ukraine army generals in Crimea to not fight back, then swooped in with one decisive move.

It happened so fast and with overwhelming force, while the Ukraine was in complete disarray.

-

And back then their leadership didn't rally the world to their cause like they did this time; they didn't get a bunch of countries to send them weapons and all this...- it's curious that their military apparently has such talent, but they didn't mobilize it to fight for Crimea.
-
The circumstances are a bit different; one major thing is that Russia’s annexation of Crimea came immediately after the Maidan Revolution (which overthrew the previous Ukrainian regime). So Ukraine was still grappling with internal instability and not in as much of a position to fight a war/defend themselves militarily

Good question I was reading this shit in 2014. Ukraine back then was in great turmoil, with political battling between Russians and Ukrainians with who would rule Ukraine. That was the Maiden civil war, and the neo-Nazis were one faction then too. There was 3 factions.. the pro-Russian, the pro-Western Ukraine, and the neo-Nazis were building strength then.

So the pro-Western government in Ukraine wasn't established yet, it was the whole color revolution that got them into power in 2014. Before that the pro-Russian faction was in power.

And Russia seemed stronger then. Also Crimea it was a lot stronger case for it being Russian, having been part of Russia until like 1950. And Russia imo paid off the Ukraine army generals in Crimea to not fight back, then swooped in with one decisive move.

It happened so fast and with overwhelming force, while the Ukraine was in complete disarray.
Ye this is all a good detailed explanation