Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia’s entire sphere of influence is collapsing as a result of the failure in Ukraine

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Context: During the Azeri-Armenian war a couple years ago Armenia was losing so Russia intervened and forced a peace agreement that involved stretches of land in Karabakh (disputed territory) being directly occupied by Russian troops

Azerbaijan just took over part of the Russian-controlled territory and is forcing Russians out of Karabakh. Russia’s military is powerless to stop them; Russia can no longer exert military power outside their own borders
1B689EA5 5C23 44B9 918F 14D054876158

“From March 24 to 25 the Azerbaijani armed forces, violating the November 9 [2020] trilateral ceasefire agreement, entered the area of responsibility of the Russian peacekeeping contingent on the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh…”, the Russian Defense Ministry said in a March 26 statement. The MoD also reported that Azerbaijan had carried out four strikes against Karabakh forces from a TB-2 Bayraktar drone in the region.”

Russia’s position right now is so fucking bizarre, it’s like if Germany somehow lost to Czechoslovakia in 1939 and collapsed and Hitler just killed himself out of embarrassment. I don’t think anyone expected Russia to collapse this fast or this badly. There’s no justifiable reason why this should be happening it’s just utter incompetence on their part

Russian nationalists are likely committing suicide en masse as we speak, imagine trying to restore the Greater Russian Empire/Eastern Bloc but you just fail instantly and somehow manage to lose Ukraine and Armenia too

Last edited:
But will this lower cost of gasoline per gallon? :ping:

Btw you never responded to my tag from the other day about "situatino" :feelswhat::lasereyes:

But will this lower cost of gasoline per gallon? :ping:

Btw you never responded to my tag from the other day about "situatino" :feelswhat::lasereyes:
I was just completely stunned and mind blown by the situatino pill ngl:lasereyes:

I was just completely stunned and mind blown by the situatino pill ngl:lasereyes:
Very well then :feelssus:

But about Putin's latest failures :lasereyes: will this lower gas prices if he loses? :feelshehe:

Very well then :feelssus:

But about Putin's latest failures :lasereyes: will this lower gas prices if he loses? :feelshehe:
Maby not cus Russia will be North Korea maxxing (in terms of economy) or be taken over by China and either way gaslo will cost more money:lasereyes:

Maby not cus Russia will be North Korea maxxing (in terms of economy) or be taken over by China and either way gaslo will cost more money:lasereyes:
This cant be :lasereyes:

So if Russia wins, will it lower in cost again ?:feelshehe:

This cant be :lasereyes:

So if Russia wins, will it lower in cost again ?:feelshehe:
Maby somewhat hypothetically but Jews are still sanctioning Russialos so not a lot:lasereyes:

Context: During the Azeri-Armenian war a couple years ago Armenia was losing so Russia intervened and forced a peace agreement that involved stretches of land in Karabakh (disputed territory) being directly occupied by Russian troops

Azerbaijan just took over part of the Russian-controlled territory and is forcing Russians out of Karabakh. Russia’s military is powerless to stop them; Russia can no longer exert military power outside their own borders
View attachment 595546
“From March 24 to 25 the Azerbaijani armed forces, violating the November 9 [2020] trilateral ceasefire agreement, entered the area of responsibility of the Russian peacekeeping contingent on the territory of Nagorno-Karabakh…”, the Russian Defense Ministry said in a March 26 statement. The MoD also reported that Azerbaijan had carried out four strikes against Karabakh forces from a TB-2 Bayraktar drone in the region.”

Russia’s position right now is so fucking bizarre, it’s like if Germany somehow lost to Czechoslovakia in 1939 and collapsed and Hitler just killed himself out of embarrassment. I don’t think anyone expected Russia to collapse this fast or this badly. There’s no justifiable reason why this should be happening it’s just utter incompetence on their part

Russian nationalists are likely committing suicide en masse as we speak, imagine trying to restore the Greater Russian Empire/Eastern Bloc but you just fail instantly and somehow manage to lose Ukraine and Armenia too
:lul::lul::lul:
ogre for ruskicels. They need a revolution once again to purge their weak, corrupt and scum.

pretty disappointing in how it all turned out, powerful countries failed us on this one.

The US empire is going to just keep pushing until Russia is taken over and probably areas of it broken off or taken by other countries.

Countries think they can stand up to America, but in each country there is different ethnic groups, rival political factions, provinces with separatist movements,

Even in a country that seems 100% unified, there is Princes who want to be the King,, and willing to launch a civil war if America got behind them with money, weapons, supplies, etc.

in Northwest Russia probably the people would rather be back as a part of Finland. In Kaliningrad they probably wouldn't mind being an independent country and in the EU, or back in Germany. In the South there is the Caucasus Mountains and various ethnic groups which might leave.

In Moscow I think the government there will go to the negotiating table and selling out the idea of Russian sovereignty, to join the West, to save their own skins and positions. You see the Moscow government its business is taxing all of Russia and ruling over it which is a lucrative business for millions of people who make up the state of Russia.

Putin appears to be addicted to a rose-tinted personal fantasy where he's the glorious leader of a dominant superpower?

Russia's GDP is about the same as Australia.

About half of GB, France, Germany or India.

About 10% of China.

About 7% of USA.

If Putin was smart he would be like “uh yeah we got the nazis dat were bout to do genocide, so we gonna bounce now. Peace!”

Yeah but if Russia was losing then why is Ukraine begging for natos help? Russia has air superiority. They’re literally recruiting anyone that can hold a gun

Yeah but if Russia was losing then why is Ukraine begging for natos help? Russia has air superiority. They’re literally recruiting anyone that can hold a gun
These cope posts made sense on day 3 and even the giga copers were saying “It’s a 15 day special operation, Putin is playing 8d chess” early on but now it’s over and it’s been over for a long time

It is impossible for Russia to subjugate Ukraine at this point and the best they can hope for is receiving some basic concessions to partially make up for everything they lost. This war was a geopolitical disaster for them and there is a 0% chance that they will ever restore the Russian Empire after this

These cope posts made sense on day 3 and even the giga copers were saying “It’s a 15 day special operation, Putin is playing 8d chess” early on but now it’s over and it’s been over for a long time

It is impossible for Russia to subjugate Ukraine at this point and the best they can hope for is receiving some basic concessions to partially make up for everything they lost. This war was a geopolitical disaster for them and there is a 0% chance that they will ever restore the Russian Empire after this
I’m confused though how did Russia get bogged down? Are you getting your info from the main stream media?

I’m confused though how did Russia get bogged down? Are you getting your info from the main stream media?
The “it’s all mainstream media propaganda” angle made sense early on and that’s what I thought at first too but when Russia has still failed to make any significant advances on day 34 of the 48 hour special operation and their entire sphere of influence is actively collapsing there’s just no denying it

A quick glance at the stats tells you everything you need to know
74169E2D 9079 4B39 9C5F 13145E02DAF2

Russia can barely even supply those troops as it is and they only have meme shitpost equipment while Ukraine is in a state of total war where they mobilize every man they have and receive endless guns and funding from NATO. There’s no feasible way for them to take Kiev at this point

Russia got bogged down the same way they did in Poland, Finland and Afghanistan; complete retardation and incompetence

Their only hope is chimping out with nukes and destroying Ukraine completely which they probably won’t do

The “it’s all mainstream media propaganda” angle made sense early on and that’s what I thought at first too but when Russia has still failed to make any significant advances on day 34 of the 48 hour special operation and their entire sphere of influence is actively collapsing there’s just no denying it

A quick glance at the stats tells you everything you need to know
View attachment 595597
Russia can barely even supply those troops as it is and they only have meme shitpost equipment while Ukraine is in a state of total war where they mobilize every man they have and receive endless guns and funding from NATO. There’s no feasible way for them to take Kiev at this point

Russia got bogged down the same way they did in Poland, Finland and Afghanistan; complete retardation and incompetence

Their only hope is chimping out with nukes and destroying Ukraine completely which they probably won’t do
They did capture mariupol recently. That would of freed up a lot of manpower

They did capture mariupol recently. That would of freed up a lot of manpower
They didn’t, it’s still ongoing. They made a spearhead to the center and Mariupol isn’t spherical
CD5F10F6 97B0 48AE B95F 14B7CC929EE3

On a related note it’s kind of weird how the entire Russian command in Mariupol got killed somehow:feelswhere:

Putin appears to be addicted to a rose-tinted personal fantasy where he's the glorious leader of a dominant superpower?

Russia's GDP is about the same as Australia.

About half of GB, France, Germany or India.

About 10% of China.

About 7% of USA.

Ya Russia didn't seem to have an awareness of where it actually was in power. And they did what seems to be the usual European thing of trying to do way too much too fast. Building Russia into a superpower we were talking at least a century and probably a lot longer of patient reforms and strategic moves.

Putin actually was doing that, like in the last 20 years since he came in Russia made great progress. Then he seems to have gone off the deep end and into personal fantasy and making an all in, idiotic bet.

In my stock portfolio I never make all in bets like that. I just make small moves from positions of strength.

They didn’t, it’s still ongoing. They made a spearhead to the center and Mariupol isn’t spherical
View attachment 595600
On a related note it’s kind of weird how the entire Russian command in Mariupol got killed somehow:feelswhere:
You’re going by wiki lol. That’s not credible

Ya Russia didn't seem to have an awareness of where it actually was in power. And they did what seems to be the usual European thing of trying to do way too much too fast. Building Russia into a superpower we were talking at least a century and probably a lot longer of patient reforms and strategic moves.

Putin actually was doing that, like in the last 20 years since he came in Russia made great progress. Then he seems to have gone off the deep end and into personal fantasy and making an all in, idiotic bet.

In my stock portfolio I never make all in bets like that. I just make small moves from positions of strength.
Russia made a huge gamble in Ukraine and lost, since Russians are now powerless to defend themselves from Azerbaijan of all people it’s only a matter of time until Georgia takes back Abkhazia/South Ossetia + Turkey launches a full invasion of Syria to depose Assad. The only reason those things haven’t happened yet is because Russia was preventing it. They’re about to lose everything they’ve built up since the fall of the USSR

Russia made a huge gamble in Ukraine and lost, since Russians are now powerless to defend themselves from Azerbaijan of all people it’s only a matter of time until Georgia takes back Abkhazia/South Ossetia + Turkey launches a full invasion of Syria to depose Assad. The only reason those things haven’t happened yet is because Russia was preventing it.

They’re about to lose everything they’ve built up since the fall of the USSR
Do you have an estimated time for these events :ping:

Do you have an estimated time for these events :ping:
Idk it’s hard to say because some of it might occur more over the long term due to immediate circumstances. Like Georgia’s current government is relatively sympathetic to Russia and unlikely to provoke them directly; but the idea that Georgia will ultimately reclaim their separatist territories in the absence of Russian interference is just basic geopolitical reality

Idk it’s hard to say because some of it might occur more over the long term due to immediate circumstances.

what would be your personal estimation :feelswhere:
Like Georgia’s current government is relatively sympathetic to Russia and unlikely to provoke them directly; but the idea that Georgia will ultimately reclaim their separatist territories in the absence of Russian interference is just basic geopolitical reality
This is sounding alot more devastating for Russia than I imagined :feelswhat:

what would be your personal estimation :feelswhere:

This is sounding alot more devastating for Russia than I imagined :feelswhat:
It would depend on internal Georgian politics and also the logistics of how exactly Russia’s situation continues to unfold but theres a good chance it’d be sometime in the next 10 years and like a 99% chance of sometime in the next 50 years:feelswhere:

The hypothetical Turkish invasion of Syria is interesting because the remains of the Syrian rebels are just Turkish puppets and the reason that the Syrian civil war is currently a stalemate is because it’s a proxy war of Turkey vs Russia now. So if Russia’s sphere of influence continues to rapidly disintegrate it could really happen any time. Turkey will probably want to wait for the most opportune moment though so it’s hard to be sure:smonk:

When fucking Azerbaijan is flagrantly invading and taking over Russian territory you know things have gotten bad for them:feelskek:

It would depend on internal Georgian politics and also the logistics of how exactly Russia’s situation continues to unfold but theres a good chance it’d be sometime in the next 10 years and like a 99% chance of sometime in the next 50 years:feelswhere:
So this is the longterm damage?
The hypothetical Turkish invasion of Syria is interesting because the remains of the Syrian rebels are just Turkish puppets and the reason that the Syrian civil war is currently a stalemate is because it’s a proxy war of Turkey vs Russia now. So if Russia’s sphere of influence continues to rapidly disintegrate it could really happen any time. Turkey will probably want to wait for the most opportune moment though so it’s hard to be sure:smonk:
Ok, so whatever happens here can actually make or break Russia at this point :feelshehe:

They would be foolish not to roll the dice on these events, an opportunity like this may not present itself again for the turks.
When fucking Azerbaijan is flagrantly invading and taking over Russian territory you know things have gotten bad for them:feelskek:
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

View attachment 595546

There is no way that is real. Sounds like utter bullshit to me. There is no way a country in the top 4 military list is this incompetent

Yeah essentially. Its hard to say when exactly things will happen because of how many variables there but what’s happening now seems to indicate that we’re on track towards the total disintegration of Russia’s ability to project military power externally; and these things would be the natural result of that

Ok, so whatever happens here can actually make or break Russia at this point :feelshehe:

They would be foolish not to roll the dice on these events, an opportunity like this may not present itself again for the turks.
Indeed:feelshehe:

Putin is playing 16D chess

There is no way that is real. Sounds like utter bullshit to me. There is no way a country in the top 4 military list is this incompetent
I thought the same thing but everything I can find about the actual military situation (beyond just political narratives from either side) seems to reaffirm that this is the case:feelswhere: Here’s a statement about the Karabakh thing from Russia’s ministry of defense

I thought the same thing but everything I can find about the actual military situation (beyond just political narratives from either side) seems to reaffirm that this is the case:feelswhere: Here’s a statement about the Karabakh thing from Russia’s ministry of defense
Clown war tbh fits the Zeitgeist

“The U.S. and Polish military are helping to smuggle small arms stuff through the western Ukrainian boarder. These are anti-tank missiles, old short range anti-air missiles as well as machine guns, mortars and ammunition. This is equipment for a guerilla war against an occupation force. But except for the east and maybe some parts in the south the Russian forces do not plan to occupy anything.

Is this good news for the russians :feelswhere:
That link is a thread by a pro-Russia guy and some of his basic assessments are more or less correct but I regard his analysis as huge cope

On day 1 the narrative was like “Russia will fully control Ukraine within 48 hours”, “Ukraine can’t put up meaningful civil resistance” “A huge convoy of Russian tanks is on its way to Kiev right now, they’re fucked” and evidently all of that turned out to be untrue

So with the state of current affairs in mind this guy does damage control and retcons those points with “Russia only wanted recognition of the Donbas”, “Russia was never going to occupy Ukraine” and “The forces in Kiev were just a distraction they were never trying to take the city”, respectively

He concludes that the war will end with Ukraine recognizing Russia’s claims in Donbas/Crimea and agreeing to neutrality. This is probably true but his assertion that this is an epic win for Russia and that this is all they wanted from the start is gigacope. Putin literally said on the first day of the invasion that Ukraine is a fake country created by communists and their government is committing genocide. In reality they gain almost nothing from this outcome geopolitically, it was not what they planned for or wanted + their minor gains are vastly outweighed by their losses

Donbas/Crimea have already been controlled by Russia and their allies for almost a decade and they don’t actually gain much of anything from Ukraine recognizing it. Ukrainian “neutrality” is a meme and can only exist on paper; no one genuinely expects Zelensky’s government to not align themselves with the West against Russia in every given opportunity.

In reality Russia’s endgame was always to subjugate Ukraine and eventually establish a new “Eastern Bloc” that could rival the West/NATO. No one denied this at all until they failed miserably at it and it became clear that it will never happen now

Ya I don't see Russia holding out against this pressure. At this point the Russian army is just running for it.

And how long is Belarus going to hold out. I was watching a video where the US has these units of Belarussian exiled opposition guys who are pushing North in Ukraine right now towards the Belarussian border.

Then there is cruise missiles which we haven't seen yet. NATO hasn't been willing to give Ukraine cruise missiles yet.

Thing about the Western drones is they can operate at high altitude, and in night in the darkness and in clouds and rain. Ukraine only has a few small drones so far. So NATO hasn't given them a bunch of big drone weapon systems, and might not.

I think the US Empire might be willing to let Russia have the separatist republics in Ukraine, because those would make defending Ukraine annoying. It would just be a problem that NATO doesn't want.

That link is a thread by a pro-Russia guy and some of his basic assessments are more or less correct but I regard his analysis as huge cope

On day 1 the narrative was like “Russia will fully control Ukraine within 48 hours”, “Ukraine can’t put up meaningful civil resistance” “A huge convoy of Russian tanks is on its way to Kiev right now, they’re fucked” and evidently all of that turned out to be untrue

So with the state of current affairs in mind this guy does damage control and retcons those points with “Russia only wanted recognition of the Donbas”, “Russia was never going to occupy Ukraine” and “The forces in Kiev were just a distraction they were never trying to take the city”, respectively

He concludes that the war will end with Ukraine recognizing Russia’s claims in Donbas/Crimea and agreeing to neutrality. This is probably true but his assertion that this is an epic win for Russia and that this is all they wanted from the start is gigacope. Putin literally said on the first day of the invasion that Ukraine is a fake country created by communists and their government is committing genocide. In reality they gain almost nothing from this outcome geopolitically, it was not what they planned for or wanted + their minor gains are vastly outweighed by their losses

Donbas/Crimea have already been controlled by Russia and their allies for almost a decade and they don’t actually gain much of anything from Ukraine recognizing it. Ukrainian “neutrality” is a meme and can only exist on paper; no one genuinely expects Zelensky’s government to not align themselves with the West against Russia in every given opportunity.

In reality Russia’s endgame was always to subjugate Ukraine and eventually establish a new “Eastern Bloc” that could rival the West/NATO. No one denied this at all until they failed miserably at it and it became clear that it will never happen now
Gonna need to see how @Uggo Mongo responds to this :ping:

Is this good news for the russians :feelswhere:
Yes.

Also it was clear they were taking the eastern part of Ukraine, or making it independent puppet government from the start. The new Ukraine government was getting too cozy with NATO and the West, and being used for seedy shit, also was abusing ethnic Russians in Donbas, so Russia is smashing them and taking Donbas and probably some adjacent areas.

I posted in his previous thread where he said the idea that they were taking Donbas was "cope" and a new idea, by posting a retired US colonel saying the same thing from the beginning of March.

Donbas in of itself isn’t strategically significant and they’ve already effectively controlled the Russian parts of it for years

Obviously recognization of that was always something they wanted but they wouldn’t have declared war solely for that; as you can tell by how this narrative did not exist on day 1 of the war and was only invented after the fact. The Russian government’s rhetoric from the start was clearly centered on way more than just Donbas

Just a basic look at the cost/benefit ratio and everything Russia has endured up to this point (like their entire foreign sphere of influence being jeopardized and potentially being liquidated entirely) will tell you that some backwater borderlands that they already owned weren’t really the point here

Donbas in of itself isn’t strategically significant and they’ve already effectively controlled the Russian parts of it for years

Obviously recognization of that was always something they wanted but they wouldn’t have declared war solely for that; as you can tell by how this narrative did not exist on day 1 of the war and was only invented after the fact. The Russian government’s rhetoric from the start was clearly centered on way more than just Donbas

Just a basic look at the cost/benefit ratio and everything Russia has endured up to this point (like their entire foreign sphere of influence being jeopardized and potentially being liquidated entirely) will tell you that some backwater borderlands that they already owned weren’t really the point here

That entire interview is hilarious in retrospect:feelskek: “The fight is already over, Ukraine will surrender within 24 hours or their army will be completely annihilated”
He thought they would be more brutal, but Russia was trying to keep civilian deaths low, and used a fraction of their military might. Don't worry, phase 2 underway though :feelshehe:

He thought they would be more brutal, but Russia was trying to keep civilian deaths low, and used a fraction of their military might. Don't worry, phase 2 underway though :feelshehe:
This will never happen it’s already over. Even the thread you linked concedes that Russia will never take Kiev or occupy Ukraine. That interview itself is obviously an outdated relic from when we were in the “dude just 24 more hours and Russia will have annexed Ukraine completely” phase of the war (the first couple weeks at most). The only thing Russia could do to win now is use nukes which they claim they won’t do

This will never happen it’s already over. Even the thread you linked concedes that Russia will never take Kiev or occupy Ukraine. That interview itself is obviously an outdated relic from when we were in the “dude just 24 more hours and Russia will have annexed Ukraine completely” phase of the war (the first couple weeks at most). The only thing Russia could do to win now is use nukes which they claim they won’t do

If Russia was trying to do anything you claim they are trying to do, they would have sent more than a small fraction of their military.

Are you willing to bet all of your money against Russia?