Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Everyone here should watch Kissxsis, I blueballed myself at work thinking about one of the scenes

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Started watching it this wednesday and today I just kept replaying this scene in my head:

source.gif

The full scene is even hotter, the above gif is just what does it for me tho, the way she kisses him and her saliva just hangs from their mouths, I just kept thinking if I had a blonde gf how awesome this would be, I was hard for 10 hours straight and barely got anything done because of it

Yeah this looks like pure suifuel just from that gif.

Idk how people get turned on by this. It’s a fucking cartoon haha

get that shit out of here. nothing but suifuel

Kissxsis? Is that his sister? LOL. Fuckin weebs.

I remember this anime having a really good piss scene

Damn @Total Imbecile what happened to you?
What's so pleasurable of whatching that kind of things?

Damn @Total Imbecile what happened to you?
What's so pleasurable of whatching that kind of things?

What do you mean? I always used to watch anime tbh, its only over the past few months that Ive really started to watch only romance anime specifically, theres just no other way to experience teen love

Its like a drug tbh, lasts good while youre watching it and then when you finish an episode and go back to being yourself you experience the comedown :feelsbadman:

What do you mean? I always used to watch anime tbh, its only over the past few months that Ive really started to watch only romance anime specifically, theres just no other way to experience teen love

Its like a drug tbh, lasts good while youre watching it and then when you finish an episode and go back to being yourself you experience the comedown :feelsbadman:
fuck this is accurate. whats even worse is that the protagonist of these type of animes are usually very easy to relate to so I always picture myself as them. fucking japs know what theyre doing

I remember back in late 2015/early 2016 when I found out about lookism. I noticed your avi and I thought:"damn that boy must be nt and a big slayer" and I felt intimidate.
I know it's very stupid but your old avi gave you an incredible halo.

Mfw no girl would want to kiss and exchange spit with me:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Hey man, if you like romance anime you should really consider giving romance visual novels a try, they tend to be much better.

Hey man, if you like romance anime you should really consider giving romance visual novels a try, they tend to be much better.
Very high IQ advice

Played through katawa shoujo once long time ago, it was fun AF, I wish they would make visual novels for mobile tho so I could play them in bed because if Im already up on my computer Im gonna go with something that involves less reading
I remember back in late 2015/early 2016 when I found out about lookism. I noticed your avi and I thought:"damn that boy must be nt and a big slayer" and I felt intimidate.
I know it's very stupid but your old avi gave you an incredible halo.

giphy.gif

Are you implying that you know my lookism handle? Thats impossible

I can't like anime, hentai or manga, I currently only like One Punch Man, and I love the masterpiece called Death Note.

Oh my, that gif is bonerfuel and suifuel at the same time.